LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James still wasn't happy about going to the mall. He was shocked when put the diaper bag over his shoulder.

"Um why can't we leave it in he car? Everyone going to know!" he said nervously.

"Mommy it's pink and it says baby on it!" he tried handing it back to her.

"They're going to know you're my baby anyway. Alright, let's get the stroller out and you can ride in that instead." Beth said. 

Beth took the diaper bag and went to the back of the car. She took out the stroller and set it up. Beth helped James sit down in the stroller and fastened him in. She put the diaper bag pin the back of the stroller.

"All right, let's go."

"Wh--what no fine I'll walk!" he cried as he was forced in. Sitting there as she got everything ready hanging the diaper bag on the stroller. James tried frantically pulling his dress down as it got bunched up and his diaper was showing. Since he was strapped in he really couldn't fix it. He knew he was going to ask something that he thought would never come out of his mouth.

"Mommy can you please pull my dress down?"

Beth reached into the stroller and adjusted the dress as best she could.

"That's the best I can do baby. No one is going to look at you in the mall." Beth said. 

Beth pushed the stroller up to the mall and inside. 

"This is stupid why do you make me dress like this!" he cried on the verge of a temper tantrum

Once they got in the mall he didn't want to draw any attention to himself so he tried to be quiet and unnoticeable.

It didn't help that his mommy would tank to him as if he was a real baby. Like one time they passed a store with a stuffed animal and Beth picked it up talking with it in her baby talk voice.

"You know why. Because you're a sissy. Aren't you baby?" Beth cooed. 

Once in the mall, Beth walked around. She stopped in front of a store that had little girls dresses. 

"Aren't they just adorable, baby?" Beth cooed. 

"No I'm a boy!" he whined as they had broke him down so much he never claimed to be a man anymore.

He cringed at the dresses sure she would get some.

"No I don't like them!" he sounded just like a cranky toddler.

"A boy who wears dresses and likes to play with dolls." Beth pointed out. 

Beth took a bottle out of the diaper bag and slipped the nipple in his mouth.

"You're awfully cranky baby. You must be hungry. Drink your bottle." Beth ordered. 

"You make me!" no way was he going to lie to make her happy her and Mandy made him a sissy baby and he wasn't happy about it.

He turned his head as she gave him a bottle.

"No I'm fine!"

After a minute or two he decided to be quite not wanting to draw any attention..

James was happy as they did pass the Victoria's Secret store and they didn't go in.

"Whatever you think, but here you are, sitting in a stroller wearing a dress and diapers." Beth said. 

Beth continued walking around the mall. Kelli was coming out of a dress store nearby. 

"We're here because you need to get out more, and i thought it would be a good day to come to the mall." Beth explained. 

Kelli saw Beth and walked over to her. She looked down at James and smiled. 

"Taking the little sissy out?" Kelli said. 

Kelli leaned down and gave James a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'm out enough."

He turned around real quick when he herd the voice.

"Wh--what are you doing here?"

James couldn't help but check her out it was her step sister after all. She was wearing a little skirt that showed off her long tan legs.

"You have to help me she took over my life!" he cried begging for mercy as she leaned over kissing him.

"I just thought of picking up a few dresses for the little sissy." Kelli cooed. 

"Why would I want to do that,  baby? You've always needed someone to look after you,  and you always were a baby." Kelli said. 

"No I don't want any stupid dresses!" he cried looking at them they looked so babyish and girly.

His jaw dropped after what she told him, he now realized he had no hope!

"No I don't and I'm not a baby I'm your big brother you brat!" the baby said scolding her

James was furious he wanted to bend her over and pull her thong to the side and smack her ass. She was his hot step sister after all maybe that's why they didn't get along or they had this teasing relationship maybe she knew he liked her who knows.

"You're not me so shut up!" he said getting mad as his pig tails bounced up and down and his diaper crinkled with each movement.

Kelli just smiled at James. She looked up at Beth. 

"Did you bring bottles for the baby? I would like to take you to lunch at the food court." Kelli said. 

"Yes, and I have baby food in case he gets hungry, or we are out past his lunch time." Beth said. 

"Perfect. I just know he would like his big sister feeding him."

Kelli stepped behind the stroller and started pushing James. 

Kelli pushed the stroller over to the bathrooms and Beth got James out of the stroller and took him into the bathroom. Kelli went in with them. Beth pulled James dress out of the way Ann's pulled down his diaper.

"Go ahead and spank him, Kelli." Beth said. 

"No mommy no please I'm her big brother don't let her spank me!" he was so embarrassed and humiliated standing there with his ass on display. He never thought he'd want it but now he wanted his diaper!

"Please mommy she's a brat she deserves the spanking I'm her big brother it's not fair!" he cried knowing Kelli was going to enjoy this!

Kelli took off one of her shoes and used it as a paddle and started spanking James with it. 

"What a naughty little baby!" Kelli said, spanking James as hard as she could.