LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"She's not my big sister I'm 6 years older then her she's my bratty step sister." He was glad she was gone so he decided to open the door.

James walked out.

"I didn't want her seeing me like this wh-what did you tell her?" he asked stuttering nervously

"The truth. That you decided to be my sissy baby. She wants me to send her all the pictures I took so far." Beth said. 

"And you are going to get a spanking for running off to the bathroom. I told you to come with me to see who was at the door. That meant you were supposed to greet them." Beth said. 

"Please mommy you can't is she gone for good?" he asked worried what she might do with the pictures. Then he began crying as he didn't want a spanking!

"No n--no pl--please I'll b--be good!" he said begging starting to dance around.

"No, she isn't gone for good. She said she had something to do,  and was coming back." Beth said. 

"You know better than to misbehave, and you know yippy deserve a spanking." Beth informed. 

Beth took James hand and led him to the living room. She took off his dress and removed his diaper, then pulled him across her lap. 

"Coming back No please you can't let her see me like this!"  James felt like his world was crashing around him sure it's bad enough being kept as a baby and a sissy one at that but for his step sister to see him like this! He knew that would be the end she would never see him the same again, he wouldn't be her big brother but her baby sister! A thought hit him what if his mommy let her change him or feed him! He knew she'd have great delight in that.

"I'm sorry mommy!" he begged as the spanking was more a after thought sure his bottom would hurt but his pride and ego was already hurt.

"You shouldn't care if she sees you like this. You're a baby and they don't care who sees them." Beth said.

Beth started spanking James.

"You are not to disobey mommy again, is that clear?"

Beth stopped spanking James and stood him up. She gave James a hug. 

"I don't like spanking you, but you need to learn to be a good sissy baby." Beth said. 

"Let's go put a diaper on you and then get you dressed again." Beth cooed. 

Beth took James's hand and took him to the nursery. 

James laid there with a sore bottom he wasn't about to protest or argue as he lifted up so she could slide the diaper under him then she powered him before pulling the diaper up tightly between his legs tapping into place.

"Um is she going to see me like this?" he asked nervously trying to prepare himself.

"B--but she's younger then me and she's a brat I'll never live this down!" he cried as the dress was put on him.

He looked down at the dress it was so short it didn't even cover up his diaper!

"Mommy it's too short!" he cried

"You'll be wearing a diaper cover, sissy, but yes, she probably will be able to see it under your dress," Beth agreed.

"She didn't tell me. She just said she had to get something."She 

Beth got the diaper bag and her purse and car keys,  then took James out to the car and put him in his car seat. 

"I've decided we should go to the mall and look for clothes and toys for you." Beth said. 

James watched nervously as she packed the diaper bag.

"No I don't wanna go!" he cried as she took his hand leading him to the car.

He sat in the car seat worried about his sister and worried what might happen at the mall.

The baby sucked nervously on his pacifier remembering one time when they went to the mall and she went to Victoria's Secret. He was still a man and he liked hot girls and his mommy was defiantly that. So watching her pick up bras and panties was a real turn on but what was even worse when she took him into the dressing room while she tried on lingerie teasing him.

Beth drove to the mall and parked. She got James out of the car seat and got her purse and the diaper bag. 

"Since I'm going to be holding your hand, you can hold the diaper bag for me." Beth said, slipping the diaper bag over James shoulder.