LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Because I can. I like seeing you whimpering and crying like a two year old. It's going to be fun showing you off to everyone at the park and when we go out to eat."

Beth let go of James hand.

"I guess we can finish up tomorrow or sometime. You need some playtime, don't you?"

Beth stood up and took James hand. She led him over to the playpen and put him inside.

"Does baby want a bottle?"

"Park out to eat wh--what I--I can't go out like this!" he said stuttering. Worrying himself sick as he knew she would do it.

"B--but wh-why I thought you wanted to be the baby?"

James looked at her as she lead him to the playpen.

"No I don't want a stupid bottle, I want a glass of Scotch!" he said getting mad and sad at the life he used to have. Now it seemed so far away.

"Well you certainly don't think we are going to keep my sissy baby hidden away, do you? What would be the fun of that?" Beth said.

Beth just smiled, ignoring his scotch comment and brought him a bottle of formula.

"No please I don't want anyone seeing me like this!" he whined as he was really scared that she would take him out like this.

He glared at her refusing the bottle and getting mad that she was going to make him wet his diaper.

"I'm not drinking it!" he said. He figured if she wanted him to be a baby. Fine he'll be a baby!

"You are going to drink that bottle. You can do it right now and avoid a spanking, or wait until I count to five, and get a spanking and drink the bottle anyway. It doesn't matter much to me which way you want to do it." Beth said.

"1...2...3...4.." Beth counted, standing up, picking up the paddle.

James kept glaring at her but when he saw her get the paddle he gave in she won.

"Ok fine I'll drink the bottle!" he cried as he picked it up and began drinking. He hated the position he was in but what could he do about it.

While he was drinking he was remembering one of the pictures she sent him where she was drinking a bottle and sucking a pacifier.

This isn't fair! He thought to himself

"That's better, but if I ever start counting again, you are getting a spanking. You are going to obey mommy Beth without whining or complaining."

Beth sat down, but set the paddle out where James could see it. She spent the next hour watching tv. Finally she turned it off and smiled at James.

James continued drinking his bottle looking at her damn she was hot he thought then he noticed that paddle that anted to make him hot his ass that is!

He sat in his playpen he could hear the TV but he couldn't see it. He felt just like a baby again sitting in his playpen while mommy watched TV. He wondered what was going on when she turned off the TV.

"No I don't wanna go anywhere!" he whined

She smiled and left then came back with clothes and he saw the dreaded mittens.

"No mommy please I wanna stay here!"

"Don't be silly. We are going out and that is final. Now make a fist with your hands." Beth ordered.

Beth slipped the mittens on his hands and locked them. She took off his dress, laying it on the couch, and checked his diaper. It was mostly dry, so she put the overalls on him, as well as his socks and a pair of purple sneakers that lit up when he walked. She snapped up the crotch.

"There we go! Baby James is already to go bye-bye. Go wait by the door while mommy gets the diaper bag ready."

"No please mommy I don't wanna go!" he whined as he would call her mommy when he thought it benefited him! He knew he had no choice as she grabbed his hands and put the mittens on. He fought her like a toddler not wanting to get dressed.

"I don't need those mommy i'll be good!" he cried but before he knew it he was locked up again and he couldn't use his hands.

He sat there as she began dressing him he was happy she took off his dress she checked his diaper teasing him. Once he was dressed he looked at the ridiculous shoes she put on him.

He dutifully walked over by the door waiting for her. Then he looked at the floor when he stepped.

"No no mommy I can't wear these they light up they look stupid people will see it will draw attention!" he started to cry.

Beth filled the diaper bag with bottles, wipes, powder and more diapers. She got the pink stroller out and opened it up, pushing it into the living room.

"Alright, baby. get in the stroller." Beth ordered.

James watched as she came back into the room with the diaper bag slung around her shoulder she looked really pretty today then again she always did. He definitely resented her for doing this to him but now with her being in full control as his mommy he didn't have much choice but to make the best of it. He saw the stroller and didn't like that at all.

"I can walk please mommy I don't wanna sit in that thing!" he whined stomping his foot only to have his shoes light up making him even madder!

"No you don't need to count." he said getting in waiting for her to strap him in. James sat back it wasn't only the counting and the threat of a spanking it was the fact that he listened to what she said and she was 100% correct. If he did walk around his shoes would light up like he's putting on his own little show.

"Where are we going mommy?"

Beth strapped James into the stroller. She pulled the small tray containing several baby toys on it in front of James. She squeaked one of the toys and twirled another one, making a rattling sound.

James liked the view as she bent over he got a god look at her. He tried to play it off not staring at her. When he was all buckled in she bent down to get something and he could see her red lacy thong he was so turned on! His excitement quickly went away.

"Wh--what No I'm not going to play with these stupid toys!" he whined realizing he was as stepped in and trapped in here as he would be a highchair.

"No I don't wanna go eat!"

His protests were silenced as his pacifier shut him up.

"Oh yes, baby is going to play with his toys, isn't he?" Beth cooed.

Beth took out her phone and took pictures of James in the stroller.

"Now let's see. To post on your Facebook wall, I have to click share and choose you. That's right, isn't it baby?"

Beth clicked a couple things on her phone and smiled at James.

"Shall I click share?" Beth asked.

"No no please!" then he realized maybe actions truly are stronger then words.

He began playing like this was the happiest time in his life!

"Goo goo ga ga!"

"Wee!" he laughed and giggled thinking of all the things he would have his baby girls do but now he was the one doing them.

Beth closed Facebook and took a video of James playing with the toys on the tray of the stroller.

"See baby? That wasn't so hard was it? Now keep playing like that until we get to the playground." Beth cooed.

Beth started pushing the stroller down the sidewalk, passing groups of people in their yards. Beth would smile and wave at them.

"You've got a lot of neighbors, don't you?"

"No mommy you didn't send it or post anything right?" James was nervous he knew she had him either way but could he really trust her he wondered.

He kept playing laughing and giggling like it was so much fun. To the naked eye with him slouched down and the cover over the stroller people might assume it's just a young pretty mommy out walking her baby.

"Yes." he said when they got further down the street.

"Can we go home haven't you had your fun now!" he whined

"Not yet, baby, but if you keep acting up, I just might send it. I'm sure all your Facebook friends would want to see how adorable you look right now." Beth said.

They reached the park and Beth pushed the stroller over to the play area.

"Would my little sissy baby want to go down the slide or would she rather swing on the swings?" Beth said.

"No mommy I'll be good!" he squealed he was terrified of any of his friends seeing him like this what about all the girls he's dated or even the girls he's played daddy too. Everything would be so humiliating and so embarrassing. So he decided to make her happy and if that meant being good then that's what he'd do!

Beth pushed the stroller over to the swings and then helped him out. She led him over to one of the toddler swings and lifted him up so his feet slid into one of them. She fastened the strap around his waist and started pushing him.

"Look at the baby going up to the sky!" Beth said.

James was mad about his size as she even got him into a baby swing no less.

Damn her does she have to do everything to me to make me understand I'm her baby. He thought to himself

"Wee wee!" he said deciding to play with her.

Oh no he thought as she pushed him higher he couldn't hold it wetting his diaper.