LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No please mommy I don't wanna go to the park!" he cried nervously not realizing just how much they're going to show him off. Here he was thinking they would get tired of this game if he accepted but instead they seemed to want to show him off even more! He started to realize this was never going to end!

"Well since tomorrow is my day off, I think we should go somewhere. Either the park or to the mall or someplace where I can show off my little sissy," Beth cooed. 

Mandy came to the living room. 

"Dinner is ready, Beth," Mandy announced. 

Beth took James hand and led him to the kitchen. 

"Can't we just stay home I'll be good."

He looked up when Mandy told them dinner was ready.

James used to hope he would get adult food but both Mommy and Mandy seemed hell bent on making him eat baby food.

"I won't even ask what I'm having." he said irritated

"But you're home all the time. It will do you good to get out of the house." Beth said. 

Beth put James in the high chair and tied his bib on. 

"I'm sure you're going to love it." Mandy said, setting a bowl of pureed food on table next to the high chair along with a bottle. 

Beth sat down and stirred the contents of the bowl. It was the same food that Beth and Mandy were having, only put through a blender. 

James looked at the bib that his mommy tied on him it was white and pink and it read princess.

He looked at the slop that was placed in front of him.

"Why can't I just eat regular food like you, it don't have to be blended up!" he cried

"Because your a baby, and your little tummy can't handle our dinner. It would make you sick. If you don't like it, I can get you baby food like strained beef or strained carrots." Beth said. 

James was mad he was being good and he was trying to accept his new sissy life so he couldn't understand why they insisted on him eating this mush!

He was worried about having to go to the park tomorrow he was sure his mommy would dress him like a baby girl making him real pretty.

"Ok I'm done can I have some dessert?" he said swallowing the last spoonful.

"No not that what about cake or ice cream I've been good!" he cried

James opened to eat it or not to wear it as he knew his mommy would continue feeding him and wouldn't mind getting it all over him making him look like a messy baby.

"What a good sissy, eating everything for mommy. I'm proud of you. Maybe if you're a good sissy at the park, I'll take you to get some ice cream." Beth cooed as she wiped off James face. 

James was mad but he did want ice cream amazing what a guy or a sissy will do when all they're eating is baby food and blended up food.

"Ok I don't wanna stay out to long." he said thinking he could still have a say in something.

He wasn't happy how he was just put in his place but he knew after so many spankings that tone of voice meant that was the end of the discussion.

James was happy to be given his bottle to wash down the sweet baby food.

While drinking his bottle he watched envious of his mommy eating her dinner.

"What month is this?" he wasn't sure of anything anymore

"Aww,  you don't need to worry about what month it is. You just worry about being a good sissy for mommy." Beth said. 

Beth finished her dinner and put the dishes in the sink. 

"Are you ready to for mommy to get you ready for bed, baby?" Beth cooed. 

"I need to know what month it is." he said getting mad. He remembered that his step sister was supposed to be coming to see him. James was going to do all he could to make sure they didn't know about this or that his step sister Kelli never saw him like this. They weren't especially close but she was going to be in town for business they had talked about this moths ago. She enjoyed teasing him as she was younger and had a better job, she was more mature then him as he liked to pick on her and call her a baby.

Maybe that's where I got the idea of being a daddy from. He thought to himself.

"Fine I'll go to bed but what month is it!" he said slamming his hands down on his highchair tray.

"Why is it so important for you to know what month it is? I told you babies shouldn't care about time or things like that." Beth said. 

Beth took off James bib and got him out of the high chair she led him to the nursery. Beth undressed James down to his diaper. 

"Let's see if baby's wet." Beth cooed. 

"I just need to know!" he said frustrated

Once he was done eating he was cleaned up and released from his highchair.

He stood there as he was undressed to his diaper with his mommy checking his diaper cooing at him. His pretty pink diaper was wet!

"Mommy please tell me what month it is?"

Beth got James on the changing table and took off his diaper. She cleaned him and slipped a night diaper under him. Beth powdered James and taped up the diaper. She got him off the changing table and got a nightgown. She slipped it on James. 

"It's April, not that it means anything to you, baby." Beth said, slipping a pacifier in James mouth.

"Of course it looks girly. That's the kind of clothes sissy's like you wear. You hate wearing boys clothes,  don't you?" Beth said.

"I think that's enough questions, baby." Beth said. 

She slipped a pacifier in his mouth and put him in the crib.