LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I used to be a man." he said wistfully

He stood there as she checked his diaper.

"Um ok." he said as he crawled his way into his nursery.

As she was undressing him leaving him in only his pink diaper he got mad!

"Why can't I undress myself?"

"No, you were never a man. You've always been a sissy. If you were a man, you would have never allowed your mommy to put you in diapers," Mandy laughed. 

"Don't be silly, sissy! Baby's can't dress or undress themselves. That's what mommy's and nannies are for."  Mandy cooed. 

Mandy got James on the changing table and removed his diaper. 

"I was too but she fooled me by lying to me and taken my life over!" he said stomping his foot.

"I'm not a real baby so of course I can dress myself."

He knew he was close to a spanking or worse so he got on the changing table.

Lying there as she changed him he looked around his nursery and was amazed just how far they've gone to make him a sissy baby as everything was pink or pastel colors.

"No, you weren't a man. A man wouldn't have let it happen." Mandy said. 

"You're as real a baby as any three month old in their cribs." Mandy insisted. 

Mandy gave James bottom several swats after cleaning him with baby wipes. 

"That's for thinking your anything but a sissy baby." Mandy said. 

Mandy slipped a diaper under James and sprinkled powder on him. She pulled the diaper up and taped it closed. 

"Okay time for baby to take a nap." Mandy cooed. 

James just whined to himself she was right he was a sissy baby and for the first time he stared to really think he was.

He laid there as she brought the pink diaper up tightly between his legs and taped each side.

"I don't wanna take a nap." he said softly like he was almost whispering as all the fight was out of him and he knew it really didn't matter what he thought or wanted!

"Well all good babies take naps. I bet you'll fall asleep right away." Mandy said. 

Mandy put James in the crib and tucked him in. She kissed his cheek. 

"I'll come back when your nap is over."

"But I don't want to i'm not tired." he whined as she tucked him in.

He watched as she turned to leave, he couldn't help but check out her ass and only fantasize what might have been.

As he looked at his mobile that was pink with little teddy bears going round and round he knew what his life really was!

(Sorry about that didn't realize our other role play kinda had the same last part, I try to be creative)

James knew for sometime that they would keep an eye on him and know what he was doing they caught him a few times pressuring himself. After all he was still a man. A few times he was able to finish then he was mad no way should diapers turn him on!

At first he wasn't tired but once he drank some of his bottle he soon was just before passing out he knew it was from the medicine that they said would help him sleep.

(No problem) 

Mandy let James sleep for a couple of hours, then came in to wake him up. She came over to the crib and rubbed his back. 

"Time for baby to wake up! Somebody needs her diaper changed, and mommy will be home soon." Mandy cooed. 

James woke up as he herd Mandy talk to him and felt her rubbing his back.

"I'm still tired." he whined rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

He realized his diaper was wet.

"Did you say something about changing me?" he said yawning but finally waking up.

"Of course, baby! We don't want our sissy to get a rash, do we? Those are no fun." Mandy cooed.

Mandy helped James from the crib and put him on the changing table. She tickled his tummy before untaping his diaper. 

"Once I change your diaper I'll put your new dress on you so you can show mommy how cute you are in it." Mandy cooed. 

"No they're not." he said softly he wasn't arguing or fighting anymore he was a defeated sissy.

He giggled and kicked his feet.

"Ok do you think it can be pink so it can match my girly diaper." he just didn't know what to do anymore so he decided to go along with what they wanted maybe they'll get tired of it and let him go.

It never occurred to him what if they took this further even with him accepting it a little more.

"I'm talking about the dress you got at the salon. Yes it's pink with lots of ruffles baby. It matches the one dolly is wearing." Mandy said. 

Mandy slipped the dress on James and fastened it. 

"Alright, now go play with dolly until mommy gets home." Mandy ordered, patting James bottom. 

James let Mandy put the dress on him no signs of resistance.

"Ok." he said taking his dolly and toddling off to his play area. He was so used to everyone patting his bottom that it didn't embarrass him that much, his life had changed and he was starting to accept it!

Mandy made dinner for her and Beth, keeping her eyes on James. About an hour later Beth pulled into the drive . Mandy came out to the living room. 

"It sounds like mommy's home baby. Let's greet her at the door." Mandy ordered. 

Mandy helped James to his feet and took his hand. She led him to the front door just as Beth came inside. She smiled when she saw James. 

"Hello sissy! Were you a good boy for nanny today? I love your dress." Beth said, giving James a kiss on the cheek.

"I've got dinner in the oven. It will be be ready in a little bit. Why don't you relax with sissy until I call you." Mandy said to Beth. 

Beth smiled and led James over to the couch and sat down. She pulled James onto her lap and took out her phone. 

"Let's look at the pictures nanny took at the salon today." Beth said. 

"Um ok." he said nervously as he had dipped his foot into the sissy world and tried to pretend he was a sissy boy but it was hard as the man inside of him wanted to get out and run from all this but the sissy baby girl side was definitely taking over.

He sat there waiting to see the pretty pictures of himself or of herself.

Beth pulled up the first of the pictures. 

"Miss Erica did a good job on your hair, didn't she?" Beth asked. 

Beth showed James the rest of the pictures, making comments on each one.

He sat there as she scrolled through the pictures as she kept referring to him as a girl and kept the baby talk gong on saying how pretty he was. James didn't want to be a sissy but his mommy and babysitter have broke him down and he was becoming more accepting that this was his new life.

"Do you like how my dress matches my diapers mommy MS Mandy told me how pretty they looked." he said excitedly