LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

He glared at Erica!  I am grown up you bitch! He thought to himself as Mandy took more pictures.

"Ok geez how many pictures do you need!" he said getting real mad.

James was getting mad being mad into a sissy boy and now his hair would even look like a girls haircut or hair style.

When James finished painting the dolls nails, Erica took the doll from him. 

"Alright, its time to pick out your princess dress, Jamey. The dress you have on is nice, but were have dresses for you and dolly that match. Let's go ahead and take your dress off and then I'll let you pick out one from our collection." Erica said, helping James stand up. 

Mandy took James hand and led him back to the changing room. She pulled off his dress and took off his diaper. Mandy noticed the diaper was wet.  She sat down in a chair and pulled James across her lap. She started swatting his bare bottom. 

"You don't tell someone you are not going to do something. You are going to pick out the dress with the most ruffles and make sure it has a matching diaper cover, but first you are going to apologize to Erica for your little baby tantrum." Mandy ordered. 

Mandy kept spanking James.

"Pl--please Ms Mandy I'm sorry I'll be good!" he cried as she pulled off his wet diaper and he knew what was next.

The first swat hurt but the pain wouldn't stop as she continued spanking him.

He kicked his legs as the spanking continued and he was crying just like a sissy baby.

"I'm sorry please I'll be good!" he cried

Mandy finally stopped spanking James and got him on the changing table. She cleaned him up and put a new pink diaper on him. Mandy got him off the changing table and took his hand. 

"Let's go find Erica and you can apologize to her." Mandy started leading James out of the changing room in just his diaper, socks and shoes. 

James was sniffling as he was laid down and diapered. He was stunned after Mandy finished changing him and she didn't put his dress back on.

"Ms Mandy" he said shyly and timidly

"What about my dress?"

He didn't want to walk anywhere just wearing his diaper!

"Don't worry, Erica is getting you a pretty dress for you and your dolly, remember? I'll keep your old one and bring it home with me." Mandy said. 

Erica was waiting just outside the changing room. 

"Come on Jamey. Time to pick out a dress." Erica said. 

The area with the dresses was right across from the changing rounds and was curtained off.

"Let's try some dresses on, okay sissy?" Erica cooed, looking through the racks of dresses. 

"I love your diapers, honey. I think they're the perfect shade of pink for a little sissy." Erica said. 

Erica took a dress off the hanger and held it up against James. 

"How do you like this dress? I think it sets off your eyes perfectly, don't you? Hold your arms up, Jamey!" Erica cooed.

James blushed as this hot girl talked baby talk to him and talked about his diapers.

"I like it, really you think so." he said embarrassed realizing how much of a sissy he sounds like, he wasn't going to argue or fight. His ass was still on fire.

He did as he was told and held his hands up wondering if that was his new name.

Erica slipped the dress on James and pulled it down. It came to James knees. Erica fastened the dress up the back and patted James on the bottom. The dress had several layers of ruffles. 

"I love it! Come look in the mirror!" Erica took James hand and led him to the mirror. 

James was actually happy to have something on to cover his diaper.

He stood still as Erica dressed him then he turned red as she patted his diapered bottom.

"Oh wow." he said as he looked at himself in the mirror he looked like a toddler girl.

"See? All the little girls are going to be jealous of you, as well as the sissy's." Erica said with a smile. 

Erica handed James a doll sized version of the same dress. 

"Get your dolly dressed, and then we'll  take your picture for our wall." Erica said.

"Of course i do. I'm putting your picture right over my chair so everyone can see it." Erica said. 

Mandy took pictures of James dressing his doll.

"Good. Now stand over here in front of the picture of a castle and hold dolly so she can be in the picture. Make sure to smile." Erica cooed, setting up her camera. 

James was mixed up he did look pretty but he wasn't supposed to be pretty.

"Ok." he said standing there with his dolly he smiled as the took his picture.

He didn't know what to think anymore as Mandy and his mommy have broke him.

Erica smiled and took three pictures of James. When she was finished she showed the pictures first to Mandy and then to James. 

"See Jamey? What a pretty sissy you are. The prettiest sissy I've ever seen." Erica said.

Mandy came over to James. 

"Alright, we can go home. You were a very good sissy for the most part." Mandy said, patting James bottom. 

"Wow I am pretty!" he said a little too excited.

"Really I'm the prettiest won you've ever seen!" the man inside of him is screaming and wanting to get out and knock some sense into him.

James looked at Mandy as she patted his bottom.

"I thought I was good all day mommy will be happy."

"Oh yes, i am sure of it. You're the prettiest little sissy in the whole world." Erica cooed. 

"You were a bit fussy and out of sorts for awhile, but I bet you're just tired because you're missing your nap. Let's get you home and fed, then put you down for a nap." Mandy cooed. 

"Mommy IS very happy with her little sissy." Mandy said, taking James hand and taking him out to the car. 

"She doesn't have to tell me, I can see out in her smile when she talks about you." Mandy said, 

Mandy drove home and parked. She got James out of the car and took him inside.

"How about we see if sissy needs his pretty pink diapers changed." Mandy cooed, pulling up James dress to check his dress. 

"Why does she want to keep me as a baby?" he asked as he was trying to figure away out. He looked out the window as they were on there way home, while doing so he wet his diaper he really couldn't tell anymore..

Once they got home he stood there as Mandy checked his diaper.

"You're so cute, who wouldn't want to keep such a cute sissy baby?" Mandy said. 

Mandy smiled as she found James wet. 

"Let's go change baby's diaper. I'm going to hang your dress in the closet and you can put it on when mommy gets home." Mandy said, taking James to the nursery. She took his new dress off, leaving James in just his wet diaper, shoes and socks.