LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No why did you call me a he, I--I was hoping they would think I was a girl!" he stomping his foot acting like a little girl.

He couldn't even believe he said that but anymore he couldn't believe anything anymore!

"No I don't want her changing me, can I please have a white diaper?" he whined begging

He didn't even realize he wasn't asking for pull ups or underwear no the girls had reduced him to begging for a white diaper!

"Because you're not a little girl, you're a sissy." Mandy said. 

"I already told you, pink diapers are all we have, see?" Mandy said, showing James the diaper bag.

Mandy slipped a clean diaper under James after she cleaned him.

"I know I'm not a girl but I would rather them think I am now since you have me in a dress and pink diapers!"

He looked at the diaper bag.

"B--but you can get me white diapers I'll be good I promise!"

He laid there watching her pull the pink diaper out and unfolding it all the while smiling at him.

Mandy sprinkled baby powder on James and taped threw diaper closed. She helped him off the changing table and put a pacifier in his mouth. 

"You shouldn't lie about being a sissy baby. That's what you are. You'll wear dresses and pink diapers until mommy or me say different." Mandy said. 

Mandy took James hand and led him back to Erica. 

"And that's why you'll stay our sissy baby and never be a big boy. When you stop being embarrassed about being a sissy, then we will start thinking about letting you be our baby boy again." Mandy said. 

Erica smiled at James. 

"Is our little sissy baby all clean and wearing a new diaper?" Erica  cooed,  helping James back into the chair. 

"I can be a big boy please I'll be your guys baby boy!" he said begging they had broke him so it seemed they doubled down by making him a sissy baby! All he wanted now was to be a baby boy and wear a white diaper.

They walked back into the saloon and Mandy held his hand releasing him to Erica.

"Yes." he said getting back in the chair, it was better then wearing the messy diaper.

"No, baby. You're our little sissy until mommy and I decide differently." Mandy sighed. 

Erica helped James into the chair, then started trimming his hair. 

"You are going to look so adorable, Jamey!" Erica cooed. 

"That probably won't be ever I've seen all the dresses mommy has for me!" he said with attitude.

He as so mad as they marched back into the saloon.

James sat there as he watched his hair fall knowing he was going to look like a sissy they were making him out to be.

"Yeah I'm sure I will." he said sadly knowing his guy life was over.

All he wanted to be was a baby boy but hey wouldn't even let him do that!

"It won't be that long, but it will be a couple years at least." Mandy told him. 

Erica worked on James hair for over an hour, and when she was finished she had only trimmed the ends and had braided his hair, tying it with pink bows. Mandy took several pictures and sent them to Beth's phone. 

"You look adorable. Now it's time for a manicure and pedicure." Erica cooed. 

She turned James so he could look in the mirror. 

"Couple years!" he said stomping his foot. He was getting mad but what could he do.

James sat there as she worked on his hair not really sure what she was doing. He was in a band so he kept his hair a little longer and when she began pulling at it he had an idea what she might be doing. When she showed him it was even worse.

"No!" he squealed sounding just like a baby girl.

He looked at himself in the mirror and looking back was a baby girl or a sissy boy! He hated how his hair had ribbons In it.

"Please I don't need pedicure or a manicure." he cried as he talked his hair bounced up and down.

"Sure you do, Jamey. Princesses love having their feet and hands worked on." Erica said. 

Erotica took James to another chair and helped him sit down. She took off James shoes and had him put his feet in a tub of warm water that had little jets shooting water around his feet. She stuck his hands in a tub of water as well. 

"Be a good girl, er, I mean sissy and sit there soaking for a few minutes. I'll work on your dolly's hair now and I'll be right back." Erica ordered. 

"I'm not a princess!" he cried

He walked hand in hand as he was taking over to the part where they worked on hands and feet.

"Wow!" he said surprised at the jet stream of water, doing so he also wet himself.

James noticed she called him a girl but who cares, it would be just another argument he'd lose.

"Ok." he watched as Erica began doing his dolly's hair.

Mandy came over with a bottle of formula. 

"Time for your bottle, sissy. I'll hold the bottle so you can drink." Mandy said, holding the bottle to James mouth. 

Erica fixed dolly's hair so it matched James.

"Nevertheless, you're getting a bottle, sissy." Mandy said. 

Mandy pulled the bottle back, away from James.

"Put your hands back in to soak! I swear, I guess you want a bare bottom spanking in front of everyone here!" Mandy said.

Mandy looked so hot the way she scolded James any guy would think that!  Not James not if you're the one being scolded.

He's learned the hard way from being over Mandy's lap that she meant business.

"No I'm sorry I'll be good." he said putting his hands back in the water.

"I thought you might. Now be a good sissy and drink your baba all gone for nanny." Mandy cooed, slipping the nipple in James mouth. 

Erica brought the doll over. 

"Look sissy! Her hair is just like yours! When you leave here today, you're going to be twinsies!" Erica cooed.

James couldn't do or say much maybe he wasn't expected to as Mandy held the bottle tightly making sure the nipple was jammed in his mouth he couldn't say anything that made sense.

He groaned when Erica showed him his dolly and the comment she made.

Erica set the doll in James lap an sat down in front of him.  She took one of his hands out of the water or was soaking in and dried it off. Mandy pulled the nipple out of James mouth as he had finished the bottle. 

"I think sissy would like his nails painted pink and purple, on alternating fingers." Erica said. 

Erica opened the two bottles of nail polish. 

"Now hold still. We don't want the polish to smear." Erica said. 

Mandy took pictures of James getting his nails polished. Erica took her time. When she was done she blew on his nails to dry them. 

"Aren't you a cute little sissy! And we aren't even finished yet!" Erica exclaimed. 

When Erica was done she set the dolly on James lap. 

"Why don't you paint dolly's nails? She wants to look pretty like her sissy mommy." Erica cooed. 

Mandy looked at James lifting her eyebrow.