LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy finished feeding James the bottle and  set it aside.  She took off his bib and washed his face and hands.  Mandy got James out of the high chair and took his hand. 

"Let's get your curlers out baby." Mandy said. 

Mandy led James into the bathroom and made him sit on the closed lid of the toilet. She started pulling the curlers out of his hair. 

"Ok." he said not arguing with her. He continued thinking he just had to convince them he was a happy sissy baby then he would get his boy clothes back.

Sitting there ready for her to take the curls out of his here he decided it would be better if everyone did think he was a girl, it wouldn't be so embarrassing.

"Ms Mandy can I look as pretty as you and mommy?"

"You can't look as pretty as your mommy,  baby, but you are going to be adorable." Mandy said. 

Mandy got all the curlers out of James hair and brushed it. When she was done, James's head was full of curls. She lifted him up and let him see himself.

"Look at how adorable you look baby." Mandy cooed.  

"Yeah I know." he said kinda  disappointed he figured she would be doing cart wheels here he was now saying make him pretty like a girl.

He sat there as she fixed his hair.

James had a look of disbelief as his hair bounced with each movement, he knew there was no turning back now he was in to deep.

"Ok it looks really nice!" he squealed like a little girl.

"Can I have some make up?" he said nervously yet excitedly

"You'll get some at the salon. The girls are going to give you the full treatment, from the top of your head to the tip of your toenails. We'll be there for hours." Mandy said.

Mandy took James's tip the changing table and strapped him down. She.started changing him into a clean diaper. 

"Oh good are they going to paint my nails too!" he asked excited figuring now he should be able to convince her he was a happy sissy baby then he'd get his boy clothes back.

He laid there looking at his pink diaper as she began changing him realizing he better get used to seeing it as all his white ones are gone!

"I'm sure they will. Both fingers and toes.  We'll have to get you open toed shoes to show off your painted nails. There's no use getting them done if no one sees them, right?" Mandy said. 

Mandy got James in a new diaper, then put a purple dress ohm him, fastening it closed. She put his sneakers on him that lit up. 

"If you're a good sissy at the salon today,  I might have a special surprise for you later. But you have to be really good." Mandy said.

"Right!" he said excitedly feeling he had her convinced plus he was just trying to look as much like a girl as possible so people wouldn't know he was really a boy!

He looked down as she tied his shoes, he looked like a big toddler baby girl.

"Sur--surprise like what!" he asked nervously and anxiously

He wondered what she would get him...

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, sissy. You'll have to be really good though." Mandy said. 

Mandy took James back to the nursery and got dolly out of the crib. She handed her to James. 

"Dolly's excited to be going with us today. She wants her hair done too."  Mandy said.

Mandy grabbed the diaper bag and took James's hand, leading him out to the car. She put him in the car seat and fastened him in. 

"Ok I will." he said excitedly looking forward to seeing what she had for him if he was good.

James held onto Mandy's hand as he clutched his dolly with the other one.

"How long will we be out?" he asked looking at himself again in his dress hoping it covered his diaper.

He sat there as she buckles him in hoping this would go bye fast!

"I already said it would be a few hours. You don't want them to do a bad job." Mandy said. 

Mandy gave James another bottle of formula laced with laxatives to drink on the way to the salon.  She started the car and pulled out of the driveway. 

"No I was just wondering." he said getting in the car.

He took the bottle and began drinking notching the bottle was pink and it even said baby girl.

James just figured he needed to play along and eventually he'd get his boy clothes back.

Unaware the laxatives were in his formula he felt his stomach turn.

"Ok know not now and here." he said to himself frantically hoping he could hold it until he got back, it would be the worse having a messy diaper in public.

It was a twenty minute drive to the salon. When they arrived, Mandy got James out of his car seat and stood him next to the car. She took the bottle from him and stuck it in the diaper bag. She slipped a pacifier in his mouth and checked his diaper. James was already damp. She made sure he had dolly and took his hand. 

"Let's go make baby look super adorable." Mandy cooed, leading him inside. 

The salon wasn't very busy at the moment. A couple of young girls were getting their hair done. Mandy approached the desk. 

James stood there nervously as Mandy raised his dress checking his diaper then smiling as she noticed it was wet.

She put the dolly in his hand taking his hand with the diaper bag sling over her shoulder they began walking to the saloon.

He was super embarrassed to be standing there and it only got worse as his stomach rumbled he knew it was only a matter of time before he messed his diaper!

"Hello, I have an appointment to give my little sissy a makeover? Her name is Jamey." Mandy said. 

The girl behind the desk looked at the appointment book. 

"Oh yes. Here it is. Little Jamey is getting the full treatment. She's a very lucky little lady." The girl said, peering over the desk at James.

"She's actually a he. He likes playing with dolls and wanted to get a makeover so he could look like a princess. He wants his dolly to get a makeover too." Mandy said.

"He is still a lucky little girl. A lot of mommy's would refuse to allow their sons to get a princess makeover. Erica will get you started." The girl said, waving at a free stylist. 

Erica walked over with a smile on her face. 

James stood there feeling better as everyone was thinking he was a girl so this may not be so embarrassing!

Then his face got as read as an apple with fury and anger as Mandy exposed him and humiliated him yet again!

"I'm right here!" he screamed on the inside as they continued talking about him like he couldn't understand what they were saying.

He had two other things on his mind his stomach and being good so he wouldn't get a spanking!

"Erica, this is Jamey. She, or rather he, wants the full treatment. He wants to be a little princess." The girl at the desk said.

Erica looked at James and smiled. 

"You already look like a princess, sweetie, but we'll get you all fixed up. Come with me and we'll get started." Erica cooed. 

Erica held her hand out to James. 

James looked at Mandy for approval and maybe even for help hoping she might change her mind.

When she handed him over he reluctantly took the girls hand hoping she wouldn't notice the crinkle of his diaper his pink baby girl sissy diaper!

Erica led James over to the styling chair in her cubicle and got out a pink apron. She slipped it on James and tied it in the back. 

"So tell me, Jamey, who's your favorite Disney princess? Mine is Belle from Beauty and the Beast." Erica cooed as she got James into the chair. 

James sat there nervously as the hot girl tied an apron on him keeping his hair from getting all over his clothes. He moved around trying to adjust his sitting position. He blushed as his diaper crinkled. He looked at the girl hoping she didn't hear it!

"I really don't know." he thought about it and when it was on he'd fantasize about what he'd do if he was ever to get away!

He'd fantasize about eating a nice juicy steak instead of puréed beef baby food, he'd think about having a nice glass of bourbon instead of a baby bottle full of formula. He'd think a not having his way with a pretty girl instead of getting spanked by one and letting them have their way with him!

"Well, most girls like Cinderella or Tinkerbelle. Maybe your mommy can let you watch princess movies so you can pick a favorite. Let's shampoo your hair and then we can style it." Erica said. 

She pulled James's head back over a sink and started shampooing his hair.

"Most girls--I--I'm not a girl!" he said stuttering as his eyes began to water.

Maybe I really am a sissy! He thought to himself as she leaned his head back.

The man inside of him told him to grow a pair and stand up for himself.

His sissy clothes and knowing he had a pink diaper on told him to be a good baby girl.

I have no choice! He thought to himself as he wet his girly diaper and his stomach gave way as the laxatives kicked in and he filled his diaper!

"So? That doesn't mean you can't have a favorite princess. You can like them all if you want." Erica said as she shampooed James hair. 

When she was finished she used a blow dryer on his hair and motioned to Mandy.  Mandy came over to see what Erica wanted. 

"I think little Jamey just messed herself. Why don't you change her and we can continue." Erica said. 

"Come with me, baby. Someone has a poopy diaper, doesn't he?" Mandy said loud enough for every one too her. 

Mandy got James out of the chair and walked him over to the changing table. 

"I guess." he said as she began fixing his hair.

He was confused as the young girl referred to him as her maybe she didn't know he thought to himself.

James sat there in a wet and messy diaper when Mandy came to get him.

"Hey!" he squealed confirming to everyone he was a little sissy.

He hung his head in shame as she walked him to a changing room.

"Why did you say that!" he stomped his feet.

"Why did i say what? That you had a poppy diaper? Because you do. It wasn't a secret. Everyone could smell you." Mandy said. 

Mandy got James on the changing table and pushed his dress up past his waist. 

"Maybe I should let Erica change your diaper. Would you like that baby?" Mandy said as she ripped the tapes off the diaper.