LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James realizing he had no say in the matter decided to throw some sand in the gears hoping he might trip her up so she wouldn't show her friends.

"Wh--what do you think they'll do or say when they see you're keeping a grown man as a baby!"

"You know that's kid napping and you could go to jail.

Once he was down he was lead to the bathroom.

He stood there in only his wet diaper watching the water run.

James hoped he changed her mind!

"Some of my friends already know. They probably wouldn't believe you're a man anyway. You make a pretty convincing baby." Beth said. 

Beth made sure the temperature of the water wasn't too hot and filled the tub, adding some scented bubble bath powder. Once it was ready, Beth took James's diaper off and lifted him into the tub.

Beth put a couple of plastic baby dolls and little pony in the tub. 

"Be a good sissy and play with your bath toys. I'll let you soak in the water so you'll smell pretty in bed tonight." Beth said, splashing James.

He stood there as his mommy untaped his diaper folding it up he got in the tub.

James hated the bubble bath and she only gave him baby girl bath toys.

"Why can't I have a boat and a car or something like that!" he was frustrated as the bubble bath would make him smell like a sissy it was sweet and very girlish.

He splashed her back hoping to get her shirt wet maybe he'd get to see something!

"I'll look for a toy boat, but cars don't belong in water, silly." Beth laughed. 

Beth let James play in the tub for a few minutes then started washing him. 

"Is baby liking his bath?" Beth cooed, washing James between the legs. 

"Ok." he said wishing he could take a shower but he knew better.

He began playing with the little piney out of board dom.

James smiled when his mommy came back in.

"Owe!" he moaned as she began washing him teasing him as she did she knew what she was doing.

"Yeah!" he said grinding into her hand

Beth frowned at James,

"I see you're still playing at being my sissy baby. I guess I'll just burn all your big boy clothes since you don't want to be a good sissy baby for mommy and nanny." Beth said.

Beth finished washing James, including washing his hair with baby shampoo. 

"No I do mommy but I can't help when you touch me that I get excited but I wanna be a sissy baby for you and Ms Mandy.

He let her wash his hair hoping she believed him.

Damn if she burned my boy clothes all that would be left was dresses and pink pants! He thought to himself

"Maybe mommy should turn you into a baby girl then if you can't control yourself. Sissy babies shouldn't get excited like when their mommy's or Nanny's bath them." Beth said. 

She finished washing James and made him stand up so she could rinse him off. She checked him all over as she rinsed him to make sure he was clean. Beth lifted James out of the tub and rubbed him dry with a towel. 

"Time to get my baby dressed for bed and put curlers in sissy's hair." Beth cooed, leading James naked from the bathroom. 

"No no please mommy I don't wanna be a baby girl, I'll get better control." he was worried she might actually do it!

James stood there as she dried him off not saying anything just trying to be good and get her mind somewhere else besides turning him into a baby girl!

Once he was dry she kept him wrapped in a towel taking him to the nursery.

"Ok." he said not wanting to go to bed and damn sure not wanting curlers in his hair.

Beth took the towel off and lifted James onto the changing table and fastened the strap across his waist. She took out thick night time diaper and slipped it under him. 

"Doesn't this diaper feel comfy on your bottom?" Beth cooed. 

Beth sprinkled baby powder on James and taped the diaper closed. She got him off the table and slipped a Sofia the First nightgown on him and pulled it down. 

"Alright, baby's dressed. Let's put the curlers in your hair."

Beth had James stand in front of the mirror as she rolled up the hair in curlers. 

"I can't wait until your hair goes down your back. You'll look adorable in long pigtails." Beth giggled. 

"I don't need to be strapped down mommy!" he whined as he hating being strapped down but it was only going to get worse. When he saw the diaper she had picked out.

"No no please mommy can't I have a white diaper not a pink one!" he cried as she began diapering him.

He stood there as she put the curlers in his hair.

"Um yeah I'm sure they'll look great."

"Stop fussing baby. We know baby likes his pink diapers. That's why we only have pink diapers now. Sissy." Beth said. 

Beth finished putting James's hair in curlers, then put him in his crib. She put a bottle of water in the crib and slipped a pacifier in his mouth. 

"I can't wait to see your hair when we take the curlers out, and see the pictures from the salon. Have a nice sleep, baby." Beth cooed, kissing James on the cheek. 

"Wh--what I want the white diapers the pink ones are for girls!" he said crying not even realizing just how much of a sissy baby he's become. The man inside of him should be yelling that he's no baby and he's not wearing diapers but the mind games that the two girls have done to him now has him begging for white diapers!

He sat there as his mommy finished curling his hair.

James was so mad that he actually cuddled with his dolly sucking his pacifier as his mommy left for the night.

He laid there dreading tomorrow!

"Only boy babies wear white diapers. Girl babies and sissy babies like you get to wear pink diapers. That makes them extra special." Beth said.

Beth left the room after tucking James into bed. The next morning Mandy came into the nursery and came over to the crib and swatted James on his diapered bottom. 

"Rise and shine, Sissy! We have a lot of work to do to get you ready for the salon. We need to feed you breakfast, then take your curlers out. After that I'll change your diaper and get you dressed." Mandy said. 

Mandy swatted James again, then gave him a few light pats.

"Feels like someone has a soggy diaper this morning."

"Whatever!" he said sulking as he lost another argument. He felt very much like a baby as mommy made the choices in everything including what diaper he wore! He was mad cause of course he wasn't a real baby and he was capable of making his own choices but his mommy and babysitter wouldn't let him. Finally the says events drained him of his energy and he soon feel asleep.

During the night like all night he wet his pink diaper.

"Hey!" he squealed as she slapped his diapered bottom. He was definitely becoming a sissy baby like both girls wanted.

"Ok ok." he said trying to wake up.

He blushed as Mandy pointed out he was wearing a wet diaper.

"It's not my fault." he said still embarrassed about this whole thing being done to him.

"Can I pick out my clothes today?" he asked hoping for a little freedom knowing it probably wasn't going to happen but it was worth a shot.

He wondered what he was going to have for breakfast but he didn't ask he knew it would be baby food and a bottle.

"Yes, it is your fault your pink diaper is wet, baby. It's not your mommy's fault and it's not my fault. You're the one who wets your diapers." Mandy said.

Mandy got James out of his crib and took him to the kitchen. Beth was still there, finishing her coffee before going to work.

"Good morning, baby. Did you have a nice sleep? 

Mandy put James in the high chair and tied a bib on him. 

"You guys made me!" he snapped back.

James crinkled with each movement as Mandy held his hand taking him down for breakfast.

"Yes."

He got in his high chair as Mandy tied the bib on him

"Seriously!" he cringed reading the bib which was white with pink trim and it said mommy's baby girl.

"Yes, seriously. It's adorable, as are you." Mandy cooed. 

Mandy fixed a bottle and a bowl of baby cereal for James breakfast. 

Beth finished her coffee and stood up. She came over to James and kissed his forehead. 

"Goodbye, baby. I'll see you tonight after work. Have a good day with nanny at the salon. I can't wait to see the pictures." Beth said. 

Mandy came over as Beth left, setting the bowl and bottle down on the table near the high chair. 

"Who's a hungry sissy baby this morning?" Mandy cooed.

James blushed as he wasn't used to being called adorable but his slide into babyhood was bad but a sissy baby was even worse!

"Fine." he said not wanting to start his day off with a spanking it was barley 8 am and that was way too early to be spanked.

He couldn't help but stare as his mommy kissed his forehead and then he checked her out watching her leave for the day.

"Um yeah I am." he said as he really was hungry!

Mandy started feeding James the baby food, getting most of it in his mouth. 

"Baby is going to have a full tummy, isn't he? Yes he is!" Mandy cooed as she tickled his tummy and slipped another spoonful of baby food into his waiting mouth. 

James ate his food as Mandy kept cooing and feeding him, he just hoped he didn't have to poop while they were out.

"Do you know where the white diapers are?" he whined hoping Mandy might put him in one.

He hated to think he was going out and it would be so embarrassing for people to see him in a pink diaper!

"They're gone, baby. You only have pink diapers now. That's what your mommy wants. Only pink diapers and pastel colors in clothes. Just wait until you see what mommy wants you to wear on Easter. Cute little bunny ears and a cotton tail, a lovely lavender dress with a matching diaper cover." Mandy said, slipping the last of the baby food in his mouth. 

Mandy picked up the bottle of formula mixed with laxatives since they hadn't seen James have a messy diaper for awhile. She hoped it would take affect while they were at the salon.

"Here's baby's formula. Baby loves his formula, doesn't she?" Cooed Mandy. 

James cringe as Mandy explained what he'd be wearing, he thought it was so unfair that he'd be only wearing pink diapers from here on out.

He opened and ate the last of his baby food.

"I'm not a girl I'm a boy!" he said kicking his feet after a few seconds realizing she called him a she.

James didn't argue or say anything as she fed him the bottle. He thought maybe it would be better if everyone thought he was a girl may be it wouldn't be as embarrassing as being a boy made to wear pink diapers and dresses.

He continued drinking his bottle not looking forward to leaving the house.