LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy looked at het watch. 

"Oh my,  it's almost dinner time, then I need to give our sissy baby a warm bubble bath. Doesn't that sound nice? We can go to the salon tomorrow.  It will probably be busier, but that's all the more women to fuss over our sissy baby. Judy think of all the attention you're going to get!" Mandy cooed. 

Mandy took James hand and led him to the dining room. 

James quickly began to sweat he knew he couldn't give up, what would she do if she knew I was lying. He thought to himself as she took his and. More people seeing him tomorrow kept worrying him.

"Um maybe now would be a better time to go." he said feeling like he really was in a no win situation.

"No, I think your right.  It's getting late.  We'll go in the morning. Now lets get something in that little tummy of yours." Mandy said, lifting James into the high chair and fastening him in.

"Somebody is getting a little chubby wubby isn't he? Yes he is!" Mandy cooed.

James didn't really notice but yeah he was putting on a little weight since he was no longer going to the gym.

"I'm not really hungry." he said worrying about tomorrow.

He sat in the high chair worried what she would dress him in. Soon enough I'll have my boy clothes back. He thought to himself as he watched her get his food ready.

"We'll I can't put you to bed without anything to eat. How about one jar of baby food and a bottle of formula?" Mandy asked.

Mandy placed a bottle of formula in the microwave to warm up looked in the cupboard for the baby food,.

"Why can't I have some regular food!" he whined. James was always acting like a baby now arguing about what he ate and putting up a fuss of course Mandy and his mommy would always win! He was their baby so they knew how to get him under control.

He watched as she fixed his bottle getting his baby food ready.

James couldn't help but keep his eyes glued to her sexy ass.

"Are we still going tomorrow?" he asked nervously hoping she might change her mind!

Mandy brought the bottle and jars of baby food to the table, along with a rubber baby spoon. 

"This is your regular food, baby. Your tummy couldn't handle what mommy and nanny eat. It's too rich." Mandy cooed. 

Mandy opened both jars of baby food. She slipped the spoon in one of the jars and brought the spoon to James mouth. 

"Here comes the choo-choo, baby." Mandy cooed. 

"Of course we're still going. I can't wait to show off our pretty little sissy baby." Mandy said. 

James knew better then to argue no matter what he said wasn't going to change her mind and he knew it.

He opened playing the childish baby game with her as she treated him as he was a real baby cooing and making faces at him.

"Yeah!" he said remembering to act like this was what he wanted.. He just kept thinking convince them I like this and soon I'll have my boy clothes back!

Mandy kept feeding James, then held his bottle for him so he could drink. 

"Don't think I missed seeing you checking out my butt. That shows me you're still putting on an act. Sissy's look at women like that, especially baby sissy's like you. All they are interested in is playing with their dolly or dressing up in pretty dresses. Maybe I'll get you a fairy costume with wings that you can wear. That would be adorable. Don't you think so baby? " Mandy cooed. 

"I'm trying to be a good sissy but I can't help it if my guy side still shows up." he said still trying to convince her he was serious. He knew if she found out he was lying she would spank him.

He continued drinking his bottle looking forward to a day where he could have his boy clothes back, as he felt weird sitting in a high chair in his diaper and a dress!

"Sure that would be great." he said trying to sound super excited.

"Where's mommy at?"

"Your mommy is still working. She'll be here shortly." Mandy said.

Mandy spooned some more food into James mouth. 

"I really think pink and purple are your colors, baby. You look so adorable in them." Mandy said. 

Beth came in the kitchen and smiled at James. She fixed herself a plate of food and sat down next to him. She took a bite of her food.

"Mmm,  this chicken parmesan is delicious, Mandy. You are a great cook." Beth said. 

"Thank you Beth. Baby is enjoying his strained chicken and peas dinner. Aren't you baby?" Mandy cooed. 

James opened his mouth he was really just hoping to change the topic of being dressed up as a fairy.

He just ignored her when she mentioned his colors, at times he would just let them babble and not answer back, besides he had learned he can't change their mind and if he tries they make things worse..

He herd the garage door opening so he knew his mommy was home.

The baby smiled back at his mommy with baby food plastered on his face.

"Sure can I have a bite of chicken parmesan?" he asked meekly

"What do you think Beth? Should we let baby have just a bite of our dinner?" Mandy asked. 

"It's up to you, but if sissy baby gets sick, you're cleaning it up." Beth said. 

"Well I am the nanny." Mandy laughed. 

Mandy broke off a piece of the chicken with a fork and brought it towards James mouth. As he opened it, she pulled the fork back. 

"Not yet sissy. Let me hear the magic word." Cooed Mandy.

"I won't get sick." he said salivating at the opportunity to get a bite as it smelt so good and would be way better tasting ten his baby food.

He opened as the fork came closer to his mouth.

"H--hey w--what!" he cried angrily as Mandy pulled the fork back.

He glared at her.

"Please."

James smiled as he was happy to be getting a bite.

He chewed it savoring the flavor as it was much better then his normal baby food.

Once it was gone he looked at his mommy.

"We're going to the saloon to get my hair done." he said with no real emotion or feeling behind it. The fight was out of him and he knew Mandy had her mimed made up.

"Wow, it seems like you would be happier about getting out and getting your hair done professionally." Beth said.

"He was really excited earlier. I guess sissy is just tired. Doing worry, it's almost babies bedtime.Mandy said. 

Mandy picked up a wet cloth and cleaned James face. 

Mandy got James a fresh bottle of formula.

"Since you don't spend much time with mommy since she works, why don't you be a good boy and drink your bottle while she eats dinner. Afterwards I'll take you in and give you a bath. You want too be all clean and sweet smelling when we go to the salon in the morning." Mandy said.

"Ok." he said taking the bottle he just wanted to wash his food down. Then it hit him sweet smelling damn her! He thought to himself as he now knew she was going to totally dress him up as a sissy tomorrow even making him smell like one.

He tried to think of a way out of this as he sat in his high chair drinking his bottle.

Beth smiled at James. 

"Why don't I give baby his bath tonight? You're right, we don't see each other enough." Beth said.

"Sure. I don't think sissy cares who gives him a bath. I'll leave some curlers in the nursery. Would you mind putting his hair up before he goes to bed. I want his hair to be extra curly in the morning." Mandy said.

"Sure no problem. Can you take pictures tomorrow?" Beth asked. 

"I was going to anyway, along with a couple of videos." Mandy answered. 

James continued drinking his bottle while his mommy and Mandy talked.

She was right it didn't really matter who gave him a bath at this point both girls were hot and both would tease him.

"Curlers seriously pictures and video!" he asked nervously wondering just how far they were going to take this!

The worst part is the pictures and the video for all to see.

"Now baby, you want to look nice when you and dolly go to the salon. And mommy wants to see, besides she needs pictures for your baby album she's making. I'm sure her friends will want to see the album when she posts it online." Mandy cooed.

Beth finished her dinner.

"Is baby ready for his bath?" Beth asked. 

"Wh--what no you can't post those online!" he squealed

He was trapped in his high chair or he might be throwing stuff around as it kept getting worse and worse by the minute.

"Yes bu--but please mommy don't make a baby album and show your friends." he cried ready for her to get him down.

"I am making a baby album for my little baby. It's on my computer for now, but if I want to post it online for a couple of my friends, it's my decision. I haven't made a decision yet." Beth said. 

Beth took James bib off and got him out of the high chair. She took him to the bathroom and started water running in the tub.