LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"But Beth please I'm a man not a girl!" he whined he was determined to never call her mommy it was a battle of wills.

He looked at the doll this was even more added humiliation.

"Please I don't wanna play I wanna watch TV!" he cried.

Beth giggled.

"You call yourself a man? You let a little girl like myself get you in a diaper, dress you as a sissy and spank your bottom. That doesn't sound like a man to me. Now start playing. I'm warning you if you keep whining, I will give you something whine about."

Beth started to stand up.

"I am a man you have pictures of me what am I supposed to do!" he said getting mad how she acted like there's something he could do to change the situation. When she got up he got worried about getting a spanking.

"Ok ok I'll play." he said frantically

James picked up the doll and began playing.

Beth smiled when he started playing.

"That's right. Put clothes on your dolly. No diapers though. Your dolly is a big girl and doesn't need diapers. Show me how pretty you can make dolly." Beth cooed.

Beth went to the kitchen and fixed a bottle of formula. She brought it back to the living room and set it down on the arm of the couch. She continued to watch James play with his doll.

James frowned cause he knew the diaper comment was a dig at him. He just dressed the dolly up did her hair in pigtails since he was used to being a daddy he knew what he liked he put her in a little dress.

"Ok I'm done." he said happily glad it was over.

James lunged forward trying to avoid the swats but he knew really it was a warning cause she could easily take his diaper down and spank him.

"I don't wanna be a baby." he whined seeing the bottle knowing what she had planned.

"I'm not a sissy!" he cried stomping his foot.

"Well you really don't have a choice. You're my baby now until I decide to put you out on the streets. Until then, you are going to pee and poop in your baby diapers, drink formula out of baby bottles, suck on pacifiers, prance around like a sissy and just be a baby."

Beth ran her fingers through his hair.

"Who's not a sissy baby? I'm going to make an appointment at the hair salon for tomorrow to have your hair done up really pretty, and have your finger and toe nails painted a light pink. No make up though, since babies don't need make up do they? No they don't"

Beth pulled James onto her lap, and made sure he was still holding his doll. She cradled him in her arms and then picked up the bottle. She rubbed it against James mouth.

"Open up, baby. Who's my thirsty little baby?" Beth cooed.

James's jaw dropped.

"No please don't do anything to my hair or toes and finger nails I'm a man not a sissy!" he squealed he was so scared what she might do!

He struggled as she pulled him across her lap. It felt like he was having out of body experiences after all this is what he used to do to his x magan make her lay there in just a diaper and drink her bottle while he talked baby talk to her and teased her about being such a big baby. Now he was in the same position.

After a few minutes of protesting he finally opened and began sucking the bottle.

"I don't know, Baby. You haven't been trying to be a very good baby for mommy, so you will be a much better sissy baby. Once I have you all prettied up I will take your picture and post it to your Facebook account for all of your friends to see the real you. I've got so many plans for you," Cooed Beth.

Beth had James laying down on her lap so her hands were free. She held the bottle in his mouth with one hand and ran her fingers through his hair with the other.

"Maybe curls and pigtails and a light pink tint. That would be so adorable."

"Fine fine I'll be good!" he was scared she would post pictures on Facebook what Would all the girls think. He decide to be good and lay in her lap and drink the bottle. She went on and on teasing him talking about plans she had for him. He shook his head as he continued to drink the bottle.

"No no please I'll be good!" he whined pushing the nipple out of his mouth as she ran her fingers through his hair talking about what she would do to it and talking about putting make up on him. He was so scared and worried he wet his diaper a little. He blushed hot red as he hoped she didn't know what he just did!

When James pushed the nipple out of his mouth, Beth slapped his bare leg hard and put the nipple back in.

"As long as you do exactly what mommy says, she won't take you to the salon for a makeover. You will only wear a dress and fingernail polish at home. When we go out, Mommy will allow you to wear boy clothes over your diaper."

Beth wiggled the nipple in James mouth to encourage him to drink the formula.

"Ow!" he yelped but as soon as he opened his mouth she stuck the nipple right back in his mouth

"No no please I'm a man not a sissy!" he cried behind the nipple. As she laid out the plans she had for him.

He didn't know if she could understand anything he was saying as she shook the bottle. He reluctantly continued to drink.

While he was drinking he was thinking how she's hell bent on making him a sissy baby girl!

Beth cooed and made faces at James as she fed him the bottle. When he was done, she set the bottle aside. Beth slipped her fingers inside his diaper to check him. She smiled at him.

"Yay! Baby wet his diaper again! Mommy is so happy. Let's not change the baby yet. He needs to pee some more before mommy changes him."

Beth took James mittens in her hands and clapped them together, playing pat a cake and cooing at him. She covered her face with her hands.

"Where did mommy go? Where is she?" Beth cooed.

Beth moved her hands and made a surprised face.

"Here I am!" Beth tickled James bare feet.

James felt just like a newborn as she smiled down at him cooing at him as he drank. He looked at her she really was pretty with a really nice smile and she smelt good. Oh know he thought as she checked his diaper. He turned his head away as she announced what he did and praising him for wetting his diaper. He frowned as she was going to make him wet some more before changing him.

"Aw, there's my happy little sissy baby." Beth cooed.

Beth unlocked the mittens on James hands and took them off of him. She opened his hand up and looked at it.

"What pretty hands you have, baby. A little nail polish and some glitter and they will be perfect."

Beth lifted James off his lap and set him on the floor. She kept hold of his hand and led him down the hall to the bedroom she had chosen as hers. She took out a makeup bag and got some pink nail polish and some glitter.

"No I'm not a sissy!" he cried then he was surprised when she took his mittens off. He squeezed his hands and stretched out his fingers as this was the first time in awhile he had the mittens off.

"Please Beth no haven't you done enough I'm not a sissy no nail polish or any of the other bull shit, I don't care who you show anymore!" he said getting really mad.

He wondered if she'd call his bluff.

Once they reached the bedroom that had been his he looked around she had totally redone it.

"Wh--what happened to my things?" he cried as she got out a make up bag.

"It just wasn't my style. While I am not a girlie girl, I am not a tomboy either. You don't expect mommy to have to put up with what you thought was style, do you?"

Beth led James back out to the kitchen and sat down.

"You're Beth not mommy, I'm the daddy remember you should be the one in diapers!" he said getting mad thinking how this all started and the pictures she sent him.

When he got to the kitchen he couldn't believe what she wanted him to do.

"No I'm not going to let you paint my nails I'm tired of your bull shit!" he said standing up to her.

"You're going to let me do whatever I want to do to you, baby. Otherwise I am going to drive you out to the middle of the city and drop you off dressed like you are. You don't want that, do you? Plus I will post your picture everywhere and tell them you're just a little sissy baby."

Beth took one of his hands and held it open, palm facing down. She took the brush and swiped one of his nails with the pink polish.

James thought about what she said and he didn't put anything past her.

"No." he said softly knowing that once and for all he was defeated and she could do whatever she wanted to him. He didn't fight her this time as she took his hand and began painting his nails. He looked away maybe not seeing it could convince him it's not really happening.

"Are you done yet!" he whined

Beth took her time painting each finger nail pink. After they dried a bit, Beth sprinkled glitter on the nails. and held his hands so the polish would dry.

"Honey, we are just beginning. I haven't even touched your feet yet. The toes should match the fingernails, don't you think? And then I am going to do your hair. Aren't you glad I'm not taking to a salon? That would cost a fortune. of course I would take it out of your bank account."

Once the fingernails dried, Beth lifted James hands up so he could look at them.

"Aren't they pretty, Sissy?"

James stood there wanting to cry as she painted each nail then she put glitter on them and he was burning up he was so mad.

"Why Beth why are you doing this to me!" he whined he was definitely breaking he knew she was in control.

He shook his head.

"No I don't want my toes done or my hair done!" he said as he felt a tear run down his face he was going crazy!

Then when she showed his nails when she was done he almost blew a gasket.

"NO No they're terrible!" he yelled