LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

He stood there embarrassed as she patted his bottom with the new diaper cover on. James was so mad at what she was doing to him, he got a big attitude!

"I don't care anymore you can do whatever you want!" he said really pissed off.

He stood there glaring at her sure he was pushing it but he wasn't going to push it enough by ripping his diaper off.

"No I'm not getting her!" he stood there daring her tempting her testing her!

Mandy raised her eyebrows. 

"What do you mean no, baby? When I tell you to do something, the answer is always yes. Is that clear?" Mandy said.

Mandy took James arm and turned him around. She had him several swats on his bottom.

"I'm going to give you another chance. Now go get dolly please." 

He stood there froze as Mandy remained calm and knew no matter what she was the adult she was in control.

"Owe owe!" he squealed as he was spanked. The old James would fight and probably rip his diaper off, but not the sissy baby he knew his place.

He ran to get his dolly."

Mandy smiled as James ran to get dolly. When he returned, she helped James into the stroller and strapped him in.

"Alright, let's get going, baby. Make sure dolly has a good ride." Mandy said.

Mandy slipped a pacifier in James mouth and opened the front door. She pushed the stroller outside.

"Ok." he said once he was all strapped in. James didn't event notice how much they had broke him as now a few swats kept him in line, he had become so emasculated and such a sissy that they didn't even have to take his diaper down for a spanking.

He sucked his pacifier clutching his dolly as they left the house.

"Ok." he said grabbing his dolly. looking around.

"Look dolly doggie, birdie, houses and cars."

He felt stupid but at least he was hoping to make Mandy happy. James had learned both girls were going to embarrass him and humiliate him but it was better then a sore bottom or mouth full of soap..

"You're really enjoying this!" he snapped but he stopped himself from going off on her or throwing a tantrum.

"Dolly doggies go woof woof woof, birdies chirp." the baby kept talking to his dolly.

He tried to sleek down in the stroller so no one could see him.

"Yeah!" he said excitedly clapping as Mandy pointed out the squirrel, he really was doing all he could to act like the baby Mandy wanted him to be!

"No can't I just stay in here and play with dolly I'll be good!" he begged hoping she wouldn't make him get out and humiliating him by having others see what a sissy he is!

He sat there as it seemed like she might be thinking.

"Is that fine?" he asked after a minute or so of silence

"Alright, we'll go on home. I guess you can show dolly the playground another time." Mandy said.

Mandy pushed the stroller the rest of the way around the block. When they reached the house there was a strange car in the drive.

"It looks like we have company, baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy opened the door and brought James inside.

Mandy got James out of the stroller and took his hand. She could hear Beth talking to someone upstairs.

"Let's go see who mommy is talking to, okay?" Mandy patted James bottom as she led him upstairs.

Beth was talking to a young woman in a business outfit. Beth saw Mandy and James and smiled.

"Oh good you're home. Baby, come here and say hello to Ms. Newman." Beth ordered.

James was in no mood to see anyone. He was lead up the stairs as Mandy patted his diapered bottom.

As they entered the room he saw this really pretty girl. He thought about telling her he was being held against his will but he knew Beth was too smart to let that happen.

"Um hi Ms. Newman?" he said shyly

"Hello baby. Your mommy told me so much about you. Your more adorable than I imagined." Mrs. Newman said.

"Mrs. Newman is one of my clients, baby. Nanny, go ahead and take baby to the kitchen and fix him a snack, then put him down for a nap." Beth said.

"Alright. Come on baby." Mandy said.

Mandy took James hand and led him back downstairs.

James blushed bright pink wondering what this cute girl thought of a grown man dressed like a sissy and what all did she tell about him.

"Oh ok." he said shyly not really knowing what to say. He was actually relieved when Mandy took his hand getting him out of there.

He wondered as Mandy took his hand leading him downstairs to the kitchen.

Once they got downstairs he looked at Mandy giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not tired can I please stay up!"

"You're mommy wants you to take a nap. We have to do what mommy says, don't we?" Mandy said.

Mandy put James in the high chair and tied a bib on him. She gave James a bottle of milk and some toddler cookies. She sat down at the table.

"Thank you." he said taking the cookies. He began eating them, James had a notion to take the nipple off his bottle but he knew he would get in major trouble! Just like the time he got mad and took his diaper off, they definitely taught him well. They had broke him down so much that he doubted himself. So like a whipped puppy he sat there swinging his legs back and forth eating his cookie drinking his bottle.

Mandy smiled as she watched James eat his snack. She waited until he finished his cookies and got a wet cloth. She washed his face and hands.

"There we go, all nice and clean. Is baby ready for his nap?" Mandy cooed.

James wasn't even arguing with her anymore about anything, he was kinda accepting this was now his life.

"Ok." he said going to get his dolly.

As they walked to the nursery he noticed his diaper was wet.

"Um can you change me before my nap?" he asked nervously as he hated admitting when he was wet!