LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

(They had to fix a problem with the website and rolled it back to the 25th)

"Aw, you're welcome honey." The waitress said.

She took out her phone and took a picture of James.

"We normally have crowns for little boys, but I knew with the way you are dressed you would prefer the tiara that little girls get " the waitress cooed 

Beth led James out to the car.

"Are you ready to go home, princess?" Beth said, giggling.

James wet and messed his diaper as she took a picture, it all happened so fast he really had no time to protest.

He wanted to run and hide as she cooed at him.

"I'm a boy!" he whined as he wanted to fight for his right to be a guy again, he wasn't even trying to say he was a man anymore as it was very hard to feel like a man wearing make up a dress and a diaper.

He didn't fight or protest as his mommy took his hand leading him to the car.

"Yes." he said not even fighting about being called a princess. The fight was out of him or her!

"You certainly are a cutie." The waitress said.

Beth could smell James's diaper as she fastened him in his car seat.

"Maybe I should back into the restaurant and let your girlfriend change your diaper." Beth teased.

"She's not my girlfriend!" he cried kicking his feet as he was so embarrassed and the two woman that controlled his life seemed to enjoy it and now it seemed both of them were intent on bringing in this new young hot waitress he did seem to enjoy flirting with him.

After he calmed down.

"Do you really think she likes me?" he thought how great it would be to be a man again and to have a girlfriend.

Then he thought the way he was dressed maybe he would be the girlfriend!

"I don't know. I have her number now, so I could give her a call and have her come over and we could find out." Beth said.

Beth fastened James in the car seat and slipped the pacifier in his mouth and put dolly in his arms. She started the car and drove home.

James was thinking this might be his shot at freedom!

"Sure that sounds good!" he said excitedly sucking his pacifier.

He looked at the dolly in his hands thinking soon he may look back at all this and smile free of his sissy baby nightmare!

Mandy smiled at James. She knew the waitress from before.

When they got home, Mandy got James out of the car and took him up to the nursery.

"Alright, let's get baby cleaned up and in his pajamas so he can go to bed." Mandy cooed.

"Well it's your bedtime. I guess I can clean baby's face." Mandy said.

Mandy took off James dress and set it aside. She got James on the changing table and strapped him down. Mandy untaped James diaper and lifted his legs in the air to pull the diaper out from under him.

Mandy used several baby wipes to clean James bottom, then slid a night diaper under him. Mandy sprinkled baby powder on James and taped the diaper on snugly. 

"Alright. Baby's bottom is clean, now let's get his face. Close your eyes." Mandy cooed, taking several more wipes from the package.

James smiled as he was surprised Mandy agreed to clean his face.

"Can I wear a regular diaper not a pink one?"

He was doing all he could to get away from the sissy stuff.

James laid there on the changing table not fighting hoping Mandy would be nice to him.

Laying there he let her clean him lifting his legs wiping him clean he blushes and squealed as she paid extra attention to his bottom.

He blushed embarrassed as he squealed like a girl after she was done with his bottom.

"Ok." he said doing as he was told looking forward to getting his girly make up off.

"You're wearing a night diaper. It's pink and I can't do anything about that. Besides, pink is your color, isn't it? That and purple." Mandy said with a smile.

Mandy scrubbed James face, getting most of the make up off. There was a couple of streaks left that would have to wait until his bath.

"Alright, jammie time," Mandy cooed 

She got out a yellow onesie with a sleepy bear on it and put it on James, snapping it at the crotch.

Beth came in the nursery with a baby bottle. Mandy helped James off the changing table and took the bottle from Beth. She took James over to the rocking chair and sat down. Mandy pulled James onto her lap and put the nipple up to his mouth.

"Drink your bottle baby." Mandy cooed.

"I'm not tired!" he cried looking up he saw his mommy with his bottle.

He didn't want a spanking and he knew if he protested much more he'd get one.

James went over with Mandy to the rocking chair he laid in her lap accepting the nipple he began sucking as Mandy rocked and patted his diaper..

Mandy rocked James as he drank his bottle. She kept her eyes on the level of milk in the bottle. When James finished the bottle, Mandy sat him up and patted James on the back.

"Does baby have some gas?" Mandy cooed.

"Alright baby." Mandy said.

Mandy stood up and took James over to the crib. She put him in it and laid dolly down next to him. Mandy tucked them both in and kissed their cheeks. She started the mobile and stood up.

"Night-night, baby. See you in the morning." Mandy said softly before leaving the room.

James got into his crib as he was tired between the rocking and his bottle that usually did it he was quickly finding out being a baby really wasn't that easy.

He laid down as Mandy leaned over kissing him and winding the mobile, he got a nice look at her green bra.

"Good night." he said.

Once she left James began rubbing his diaper thinking of the hot waitress!

Beth went to bed herself. 

Mandy and Beth got up and dressed. They had breakfast together before waking James up. They came into the nursery together and walked over to the crib.

"Baby, time to wake up." Mandy said, loitering the side of the crib.

Mandy checked James diaper and frowned. She could tell James had done more than pee in it. She got James out of the crib and took his hand.

"Let's go get some breakfast, then we'll get you changed and dressed." Mandy cooed 

Mandy took James out to the kitchen and put him in the high chair.

James hoped the pee covered up his fun time he had no idea what his mommy or his nanny might say if they knew what he did.

"Ok." he said happy nothing was said about his diaper or his other accident.

He sat in the high chair wondering what he'd be eating this morning.

Beth brought over a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula. She sat down in front of James and started feeding him.

Mandy fixed a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

"I think the baby was naughty last night." Mandy said.

"Really? How so?" Beth asked.

"Why don't you ask the baby?" Mandy said.

Beth looked at James.