LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Wait wh--what No I--I meant take the dress off and put pants on just get the dress off but put something else on!" he was about ready to cry as Ina flash his mommy removed his dress. He felt so stupid standing there in just his diaper and white socks with pink ribbons wearing his black Mary Jane shoes.

"No no I'm not going to do it!" he cried as his pigtails bounced around as he yelled

"Fine. Don't do it. We'll go to the restaurant with you dressed as you are." Mandy said.

Mandy stood up and smiled at Beth. She took James hand and forced him to his feet.

"Are you ready to go, Beth?" Mandy asked.

"Whenever you are, Mandy," Beth said, picking up her purse and car keys,

Beth dragged James toward the front door.

Mandy kept pulling James and got him out the front door. Beth came out as well and closed the door behind them. Mandy knelt down and looked James in the face.

"I bet you thought we were bluffing, didn't you? I don't bluff. If I say something I mean it. However I will give you one more chance. We'll go back inside and you will give us your best performance of I'm a little teapot. If you give me any problems, or I don't think you are trying your best, then we will go to the restaurant with you in just your diaper. Is that understood?" Mandy said, tapping the front of his diaper for emphasis.

Beth opened the door and Mandy took James inside. She slipped his pacifier in his mouth and took him to the middle of the room. She let go of his hand and walked over to the couch, sitting beside Beth. They both took out their phones, ready to take a video of James.

"Alright, go ahead and start. I'm warning you, it better be the cutest thing we have ever seen. And don't even think of spitting your pacifier out."

James felt trapped as they shoved him out the door wearing just his diaper he was scared looking around hoping no one saw him!

"Yes." he said as he truly did think they were bluffing.

James nodded desperately just wanting to get back inside! He was petrified they would take him out in just his diaper!

"Yes mommy please I'm sorry." he said ready to cry not realizing things could truly get worse.

He didn't cry or argue or even try to spit out his pacifier as his mommy put it in his mouth. He knew everything would sound babyish but he was in no position to fight or argue, he was just happy to be back inside. Before he began his little performance he knew he had to ask for something he never thought he'd ask for or say.

"Mommy may I please have my dress?" he asked nervously behind his pacifier.

"Who said anything about wearing a dress for your performance, baby? You can have your dress back when we are ready to leave for the restaurant. I would suggest you better get busy, or Nanny might become impatient, and I know we are both hungry. Now I'm giving you to the count of three to start.

"But but!" when she got to two James began to panic.

"Ok ok!"

He began singing and doing the motions. He was utterly humiliated as his diaper was on full display and it crinkled with each movement.

Once he finished he smiled.

"ok I'm done." he said hoping they would never make him just wear the diaper in plain view like that again!

Beth and Mandy smiled and took a video of James doing the little teapot. When he was done, they looked at the video on each of their phones.

"Aw, he is so adorable. Who do you think we should send this video to?" Mandy asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Baby, do you have any suggestions?" Beth asked.

Mandy got the dress and slipped it over James head.

James breathed a sigh of relief as he was happy they had decided not to send the video to anyone. He walked to the car with Mandy holding his hand, he looked back as his mommy was coming with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

"Where are we going?" he asked as Mandy strapped him in.

"I told you earlier, but I guess a baby like you has terrible short term memory. We are going to a fancy restaurant where your mommy and I are going to pamper ourselves. You don't need pampering because you are already in Pampers." Mandy laughed at her own joke.

Mandy opened the car and put James in his car seat that looked like it belonged to a baby girl. He fastened James in, then Mandy and Beth got in the front seat.

"No I don't like it and I hate pink!" he said close to a tantrum not realizing they always enjoyed pushing him to the limit.

James sat there sucking the pink pacifier feeling really stupid wearing the dress and pigtails and make up, he wish he had pants on as it felt better and it made his diaper not so noisy but the dress seemed like it did nothing to hide the crinkle sound. Then he wondered if his dress was see through!

Beth looked back several times and smiled aft James. When they got to the restaurant, Mandy took James out of his car seat. She took his hand as Beth stood up with the diaper bag.

Mandy lifted James dress and checked his diaper.

"Still dry. I doubt you will be for long. Let's get inside." Mandy cooed.

Mandy followed Beth into the restaurant. The hostess led them to the table. There was a high chair next to the table.

James stood there as the girls got their purses and the diaper bag. He blushed bright red or pink mixed in with his make up as Mandy checked his diaper.

"Hey!" he said pushing her hand away and pulling down his dress.

"I hate being dressed like this in public!" he cried as they lead him tightly by the hand into the restaurant.

As they walked to the table he saw the high chair and wasn't surprised it was for him.

"Great you girls don't forget anything."

"If you push my hand away again, and I will give you a bare bottom spanking, even in public." Mandy warned James.

"Of course we would remember to get you a high chair, sissy. You would look pretty silly sitting on mommy's lap while eating dinner." Beth said.

Beth took the tray off of the high chair and Mandy lifted him up into it and fastened him in. Beth replaced the tray.

"There we go, baby." Beth said

James felt a shiver run down his spine as he definitely didn't want to push Mandy and get a bare bottom spanking in front of everyone then knowing what else she'd do to embarrass him maybe make him suck his pacifier after he was crying. She always had devious ways to keep him in his place. He had learned that the hard way. James continued to walk in the restraint thinking about the things his mommies have done to him.

"I could just sit at the table!" he whined as Mandy helped him in his high chair. He tried to be extra careful so his dress wouldn't go up and give everyone a nice view of his diaper.

Once James was secured in his high chair he was given his doll.

"Seriously out here?" he cried he just hoped they wouldn't make him change his dolls diaper.

While playing with his doll feeding it a bottle, he wondered what he was going to have!

Beth and Mandy put their order in and handed the server a baby bottle to fill with milk. Beth took three jars of baby food out of the diaper bag and set them on the table, along with a baby spoon. Then Mandy and Beth started talking between themselves, smiling occasionally at James.

James was mad when he saw the baby food jars.

"Come on were out tonight, can't I have some normal food!" he cried begging

He wondered what the good looking waitress thought about the craziness going on in front of her as she took the bottle smiling.

"Aw, it's okay, baby. Everybody poops." The waitress said, smiling.

The waitress left to fill the bottle.

"Wouldn't it be cute of baby pooped his diaper before the waitress gets back?" Mandy said.

"Yes, I agree. It would be adorable. Don't you think so, baby?" Beth said, raising her eyebrows.

James wanted to hide but there was no where he could go! He was stuck in his high chair.

"Wh--whst Pl--please no I don't wanna poop now!" he cried

James wasn't stupid he was dressed as a baby and it was obvious to everyone but it was so much more embarrassing everyone talking about him wetting and messing his diaper.