LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James actually smiled and felt good, he was mad thinking about it again. I should not be happy being forced to be a baby and her talking baby talk to me and praising me! I should be pissed and bend her over and yank down her panties and spank her ass! He thought to himself.

"Seriously you want me to call you that!" he said rolling his eyes.

I could call you many things but that's not one of them. He thought to himself

"Fine i'm done Nanny!" he said letting his ego get the best of him of course he can say that or anything else!

He got red with anger as once again he played her stupid baby games with him and he feel for it.

James wasn't going to fight or argue with her, by now he was growing accustomed to this crap. He knew if he fought he'd only get in trouble and still have to do whatever he got trouble for not doing. He just let her help him in the stroller..

"I'm not tired Nanny Mandy." he said trying to get out of his nap.

"We'll see, baby. It will depend on how you behave. If you do a lot of whining then that will tell me you need a nap." Mandy said.

Mandy pushed the stroller the rest of the way home. She brought it into the living room and got James out. She checked his diaper and patted his bottom.

"Go find mommy and tell her how much fun you had at the park, baby." Mandy cooed.

"Ok." James said sure playing in the play pen would be boring but it would be better then a nap.

When the got home he was let out of the stroller Mandy then checked his diaper.

He looked at her as he got down on all fours now knowing he was supposed to crawl.

"Ok nanny." he said crawling off to find her.

"Mommy mommy mommy." he said crawling around the house.

James looked at her with her long sexy smooth legs. He still couldn't get over how she lured him in but she was now his mommy and that was that.

"Mommy I had fun with nanny Mandy at the park I built a castle and she pushed me on the swing and I rode the rocking horse." he said excitedly

"No baby. You are more adorable when you are crawling. Unless you want nanny to put you in your walker? Go find nanny and find out what she wants you doing." Beth cooed, giving James a pat on his bottom.

James watched as she smirked and put the dress down.

"No I'm sorry!" he cried as she grabbed his wrist. He herd the tapes rip his diaper open his bottom was fully exposed as he felt the crack of the paddle.

"I'm a man I'm a man!" he cried fighting for his male pride and ego.

After the tenth spank he broke he couldn't take much more.

"Ok ok." he cried hoping she'd stop and not make him say much more to humiliate himself.

Mandy gave James a couple of more spanks and then let him stand up.She moved him over to the couch and helped him lay down.

"Alright let's get you diapered first and then in your pretty dress. It's a good thing the baby didn't pee on his nanny or I would be really upset." Mandy cooed.

Mandy opened the diaper bag she had with her and took out a pink disposable diaper.

"This will look perfect with the dress I picked out for you, won't it baby?"

James sniffled rubbing his bottom as he was laid down his ass was stinging. He laid there as she talked to him like he was a toddler he just nodded what else could he do. Then he watched in horror as she grabbed the pink diaper.

"Yes nanny." he said sniffling all the fight taken out of him. He laid there waiting for the inevitable

Mandy lifted James legs and slid the diaper under him. She sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper closed. Mandy helped James stand up and patted his bottom. She slipped the dress over his head and pulled it down.

"Don't you look pretty now. Let's get you nails painted." Mandy cooed.

She took James hand and led him over to the table and helped him sit down.

'"Spread your hands out on the table so I can paint them, baby." Mandy said.

James laid there watching her bring the pink diaper up between his legs.

"Does it have to be pink!" he whined as she taped the sides. Once she was done she helped him up. He felt so foolish and girlish standing there in a pink diaper.

He looked at the dress once it was pulled over his head.

"Come on look how short it is!" he cried trying to pull it down.

James decided to not fight her hoping she wouldn't put make up on him, he sat there spreading his hands out like he was told.

"Not pink ok!"

"Okay, not pink, I promise," Mandy said.

Mandy looked through her nail polish and got out a purple polish and some silver glitter. She painted James nails with the purple polish and blew on his nails to get them almost dry, then sprinkled the glitter on them.

"Ok." James smiled knowing it didn't matter cause he didn't want to wear polish but she was going to make him.

He sat there as she began painting his nails.

"Why do you do this to m!" he cried as he looked at his glittery nails.

James gave her a glaring stare.

"No I don't I look stupid!"