LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

He glared at her once she swatted him. Knowing he had little choice in the matter and he wanted to get out of the wet diaper really bad.

"I'm sorry." he said softly waddling to the car in his wet clammy diaper.

When they got to the car he stood there helplessly watching her load the diapers in the car along with the other baby stuff.

"This is going to go on for awhile isn't it?" he asked nervously judging by all the stuff she got he was afraid he already knew the answer.

Beth smiled at James.

"Aw sweetie, this is your life now. You're in diapers and baby clothes now forever. There won't be any potty for you again. Once you get used to being my baby at home, I figure I can invite some of my friends over to see my baby boy or my sissy baby. Now hop into your car seat and I will fasten you in."

Beth gave James another hard swat on his bottom to get him to move.

"I'll never accept I'll never be your baby!" he said coming short from stomping his foot. James figured he could get away with murder while they were in public. He thought about making a run for it but where would he go dressed as he was and what about the pictures she had. Who would she show them too plus she had the keys to his house.

"Owe!" he whined as she snapped him out of his thoughts. He dutifully did as he was told. James got in the car seat waiting for her to buckle him in.

Beth fastened the harness over James, securing him in the car seat. She slipped the pacifier back in Jame's mouth then got in the car and drove home. She left him in the car seat as she carried everything into the house. Finally she got James out and took his hand. She led him into the house and then took off his overalls.

"Let's get my sissy baby more comfortable, okay?" Beth said.

She led him upstairs in just his diaper and tee shirt. Once they reached the nursery, she took the tee shirt off. She took out a yellow dress that barely came past Jame's waist and put it on him, then slipped a yellow bow in his hair. She led him over to the mirror to let him see himself.

"Look at the pretty sissy baby in the mirror. Isn't she adorable?" Beth cooed.

Beth found a doll and put it in James' arms.

"Alright, let's go down to the living room so you can play and mommy can keep an eye on you."

Once they pulled in the driveway James sat there in the car seat as she took everything inside. He wondered if she forgot about him as it took her forever it seemed as he was stuck. He tried to get out but all he could do is trash and squirm. James actually smiled when he saw her return. During the whole time he kept sucking his pacifier he didn't wanna

Beth shook her head. She took James' arm and led him over to a chair after picking up the doll. Beth sat down and pulled James across her lap, flipping the dress up in back. She pushed the diaper down to his knees and picked up a paddle. She started swatting his bare bottom.

"That is no way to treat your new best friend. I am not very happy with you right now. When I let you up, I expect you give your doll kisses and apologize to her for throwing her on the ground like that."

Beth

"No no no pl--please!" he cried he knew what was coming.

James felt his dress being raised up and he herd the tapes of his diaper rip open then the cool air hit his bottom. This is so unfair he thought to himself! He remembered when he was the daddy and he would do this to his little girls. He so wanted to do that to Beth!

"Owe!" he yelled as the blow landed square on his ass.

"Please No!" he whined kicking his feet doing the best he could to try to get away!

WHACK WHACK

The blows hurt so bad he was crying. He was desperate and manipulative they he would do anything to get her to quit..

"Please mommy I'm sorry I'll be a good sissy!" he yelled figuring that would get her to stop.

Beth could tell James was just saying what he thought Beth would want to hear. She continued to spank him.

"That is not good enough. You are just crying to try to get me to stop. Well I am not stopping until I think you are really sorry. And you better not pee on the floor or on my lap."

Beth spanked James again and again.

"No I mean it I'm sorry I'm your baby you're my mommy I'm a sissy baby please mommy!" he was doing all he could not to wet himself his ass was blazing red! Never did he ever think he'd be wishing for a diaper but he did now! He wanted a diaper so bad for the protection from the spanking and in case he has an accident.

"Please mommy I want my diaper!" he cried begging her.

Finally Beth stopped spanking James and stood him up.

"Before you get another diaper, you need to get your dolly and tell her you are sorry and give her a kiss. From now on, you are to have dolly with you at all times. She will sleep with you, eat with you, play with you and go places with you. Do I make myself clear?" Beth said.

Beth got the diaper bag and changing mat and laid the mat out on the living room floor. She got out a diaper, wipes and powder.

"What is taking the baby so long? Hurry up and get over here, and I better not see a pee trail on the floor either." Beth said.

James snuck in the bathroom and was pooping in the toilet. No way am I going to shit my diaper. He thought to himself.

He was still trying to figure out a way out of this!

"I'm just getting the doll." he yelled out to her buying him some more time.

Beth came upstairs and looked in the nursery. She didn't see James. She heard a noise in the bathroom and peeked in. She saw James sitting on the toilet. She shook her head and went over to the nursery and got the doll. She came over and waited outside the bathroom, where James couldn't see her, waiting for him to come out.

James finished up. Good she'll never know. He said to himself flushing the toilet he figured if she herd it he could just say the pipes sometimes do that it's what they sound like. He got up to pen the door. He jumped a mile when he saw her standing there.

"Oh shit you scared me!" he said feeling like he just had a heart attack!

"So you thought you could sneak in the bathroom and use the potty? You should know I would find out."

Beth took James' arm and turned him around. She slapped his bare bottom several times with her bare hand. She handed him the doll.

"Okay give the doll kisses and apologize for hurting her, then apologize to me for going potty without my permission. Then I'll take you to the nursery and diaper you."

James felt like a little kid he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but he was so mixed up the whole thing is messed up he thought to himself. I shouldn't have to sneak around going to the bathroom. His thoughts were interrupted by the smack to his ass.

"Owe!" he yelped

He took the doll feeling real stupid.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." he gave it kisses then he looked at Beth.

"I'm sorry for going potty without permission."

"Wait does that mean if I ask you'll let me go?"

"Nice try, baby. You're going to be in diapers full time so you have no use for the potty. I'm going to put a lock on the door to discourage you from trying to go in there without mommy. There are only two reasons you need to be in the bathroom. One is to be given a bath and the other is to have your teeth brushed for you."

Beth smiled as she watched James apologize to the doll and then apologize to her.

"Why don't I believe you? You are just sorry you got spanked. Whatever, let's get the baby back in a diaper."

Beth took James hand and led him to the nursery.

James was so mad how she was taking everything from him and making him depend on her.

"This is my house I'm a daddy not a baby!" he cried trying to save his identity of who he really was as it seemed she was hell bent on taking it from him.

"Seriously Beth I've had enough of this bull shit!" he said throwing a tantrum

Nothing he said or did had an effect on her as she dragged him to the nursery.

"I'm not a baby I'm not a baby!" he yelled

"it WAS your house. It is my house now. It is mommy's house. You have one room in this house, and that is the nursery. Your bed is now your crib, you will wear what mommy decides. Now let's go."

Beth helped James into the crib and got a diaper. She lifted his legs and slid the diaper under him. She took the baby powder and sprinkled it on his bottom before lowering his legs. She sprinkled more powder on him and taped the diaper closed.

"Are you ready to go down and play with your dolly in the living room for mommy?"

James stood there ready to cry as she literally took his house and everything in it! He knew he was screwed cause of the pictures and he Kew she'd spank him so he went with her.

He laid there as she diapered him.

"You know this should be you laying here." he said as she taped up his diaper.

"Do I have a choice?"

He already knew the answer he wasn't looking forward to playing with dolls he wanted to go out for a drink or shoot some pool anything but stay here in a diaper!

After making sure James had the doll, Kim took his hand and led him to the living room. She spread out a pink blanket on the floor.

"Okay baby. Sit here and play with your dolly. You better make it convincing and show mommy how much you like playing with your dolly."

Beth got her laptop and started it. She went to her favorite sites, watching James at the same time.

He sat there looking at the stupid doll. He had never played with a doll before and didn't want to now. He looked over at Beth who was on her tablet he wondered what she was doing. The baby checked out her legs too as she was wearing some short shorts that showed them off nicely!

Beth looked up from her computer and saw James looking at her.

"Eyes on your dolly, sissy. There is clothes for your dolly in the chest there, and a baby bath and a baby crib for your dolly. Now I am giving you ten seconds to start playing with your dolly or you are going to get another spanking." Beth warned.