LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"As long as you keep fussing about, I'll keep you in a wet diaper longer and longer. Nope, you're never getting away, sissy." Beth said."All babies need to be strapped down so they don't roll off the table, no matter how big they are."

Beth untaped James diaper and lifted his legs, pulling it out from under him. She started cleaning him with baby wipes.

"I bet this feels good, doesn't it baby?" Beth cooed.

James rolled his eyes as he hated being scolded he felt like they were just rubbing it in. He laid there as she untapped his diaper he no longer covered himself up as he was used to they still made fun of his tiny package and often Mandy would dress him up as a baby girl after that. James laid there watching her as she changed his diaper, once she began wiping him all over with the baby wipe. He let out a moan as she wiped his butt teasing him as it seemed she was trying to get him worked up. Then he grinned against the baby wipe involuntarily as his body took over.

"No." he said doing his best to lie about it.

"Then I guess I should have left you in your wet diaper longer, baby." Beth said.

Beth finished cleaning James and lifted his legs, sliding a clean diaper under him. She sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper closed. Beth helped James off of the changing table and patted his bottom.

"There you go, baby. Now toddle off and find dolly. I think she has been missing you while you were napping." Beth cooed.

"I've got something much better than pants for my sissy baby." Beth said.

Beth opened a dresser and took out a purple onesie that said 'I'M A SISSY BABY' on the front. She took off his tee shirt and slipped the onesie on him and pulled it down. She snapped it closed at the crotch.

"There we go. That's better, isn't it?" Beth cooed with a smile.

James looked horrified when he saw what she had. The onesie was purple with I'm a sissy written across it in pink with glitter and stars.

"No it's terrible it screams I'm a sissy, which I'm not!" he whined looking at it as she had him dressed in no time.

"I know but it's still embarrassing!" he cried as he went to get his dolly. He sat down and began playing with his toys which consisted of toys for baby girls or infant toys. At least get me some boy toys! He thought to himself.

Beth followed James into the living room and sat down on the couch.She turned on the TV and started watching it, keeping an eye on James at the same time.

"Is baby having fun?" Beth cooed.

"Can I at least get some boy toys?" he asked showing her his girly baby doll to emphasize the point.

He looked at his pretty mommy wondering if she'd help him out or if she'd keep her high heel on his neck reminding his that she's in full control!

"Those are gender neutral toys, baby. Boys and girls can play with them. I don't want you getting hurt or playing with toys made specifically for boys anyway. You're my little sissy, Aren't you?" Beth cooed.

"I know, baby, but we are doing things mommy's way, aren't we?" Beth cooed with a smile.

"Show them how much you love them, Give them all kisses and hugs, baby." Beth ordered.

Beth took out her phone to take pictures of James hugging and kissing his toys.

"Yes I know mommy rules." he said rolling his eyes. James knew he had to be good, so he grabbed his dolls and began hugging and kissing them like he was told to do!

James looked up.

"Really do you need to take pictures and video of this." he exclaimed

Beth smiled at James.

"Of course, baby. You're so adorable, I want to document everything you do. I'm even going to make a baby book when I get enough pictures. Go ahead and play."

"It's no different. A baby is a baby. And you are a real baby, Sissy." Beth said.

"Nothing that you would be interested in, baby. It's not Sofia the first, Dora or Barney." Beth cooed.

"What makes you not a real baby? You do everything a baby does, don't you?" Beth asked.

"There is no reason for you to know what I'm watching, that's why. You've been able to watch Sesame Street, Dora and Barney. I wouldn't say that's nothing. If you want I can pick you up some Barbie DVD's."

Beth laughed.

"Would a man let his mommy dress him in a diaper and purple rompers? Would a man let his nanny take him out for daily walks in his stroller?"

"Okay, I'll pick one up on the way home. It's almost time for your nap, baby." Beth cooed.

(Storm just knocked out the internet here. I don't want to use all my data, so I'll reply again when the Wi-Fi is back)