LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was actually glad his back was turned towards everyone or he really would've been embarrassed as others looked on and smiled at Mandy as she fed him his bottle cooing at him while doing so.

He fussed for a minute or so trying to spit the bottle out.

Once James finished the bottle, Mandy took her time putting the empty bottle back in the diaper bag. She checked James diaper again and took him over to the stroller. She sat him in the stroller and handed him dolly.

"Wave bye-bye to everyone, baby. We're going home so you can take a nap."

Mandy smiled as James waved goodbye and several of the people waved back at him.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? Now let's get you home. It's past time for your nap," Mandy cooed.

Mandy pushed the stroller out to the car.

"Yes it was bad, how bout we change places and then you can tell me how bad it is!" he was mad and he was pushing it to the edge without really going off.

Once they got to the car. He looked at the hot sexy Mandy and he had adult thoughts but he didn't say anything.

"Um I'm not tired."

"You already had your chance with me, baby." Mandy said.

"That's what you always say, yet you are asleep within minutes of us putting you in your crib."

Mandy transferred James over to his car seat and put the stroller away. She got in the car and started home.

"We'll see when we get home, baby." Mandy said.

When they arrived home, Mandy took James out of his car seat and took him into the house. She led him up to the nursery and got him undressed down to his diaper and a shirt.

"Alright, time for your nap, baby."

Mandy laughed.

"That only makes you sound more tired and grumpy, baby."

Mandy got James into his crib and laid him down. She started the mobile and stuck the pacifier in his mouth.

"You better get right to sleep. I'll be back shortly to check on you." Mandy cooed.

Mandy went out to where Beth was. She was watching James sleep in his crib, sucking on his pacifier.

"Do you think he will ever except being a baby?" Beth asked.

"Probably not, but it's more fun when he rebels. It's more humiliating for him," Mandy replied.

Mandy started to get up and go check on James, but Beth stopped her.

"He needs to get used to us coming when we are ready, Not when he wants us to. Wait a bit." Beth told Mandy.

They continued to watch James on the monitor.

James was frustrated as no one came. He sat back in his crib in his wet diaper ready to be changed.

"I'm up I'm up!" he whined some more still no one came. He got frustrated sitting back in his crib throwing his teddy bear down.

He was mad why weren't they coming!

"Because you need to learn that mommy and Nanny aren't going to come running the minute you call them. If we don't think it's an emergency or we are in the middle of something, then we will come when we are ready. Is that understood?" Beth asked.

Beth got James out of the crib and took him over to the changing table. She made him lay down on it and strapped him down.

"Yes but I don't like staying in a wet or messy diaper, not that I like a dry diaper either please let me go I promise I won't call the police you can have my house!" James was trying to just say the magic word that would get her to change her mind. He laid on the changing table ready to ne changed.

"I'll be good it's not necessary to strap me down!" he whined as she ignored his protests.