LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Alright honey. I've been thinking you do need your hair styled. I'll see if I can get you in this afternoon." Mandy said.

Mandy reached the mall and parked the car. She got James out of his car seat and took his hand.

"Are you going to be a good sissy and stay with nanny, or should I get the stroller out?" Mandy asked.

"Hair styled no I need a haircut." he said worried this could be really bad. He watched as they pulled into the mall parking lot.

"I don't wanna go in people will see me like this." he whined as she took his hand.

"I'll be good no way was he going to refer to himself as a sissy!

Mandy took James into the mall and to the Children's Store. She started looking through the rompers and shortalls and trying them up against James.

"Are you going to help me pick out some outfits for you and dolly or do I have to do it myself?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy sighed. "I just hope you don't do anything that will embarrass me or cause me to have to spank my baby in front of everyone here."

Mandy pulled several more outfits for James to try.

After picking out the outfits, Mandy led James to the dressing room. Once she got him inside and closed the door, Mandy undressed James down to his diaper. She started dressing him in one of the outfits.

"I think baby will look so adorable in his new clothes." Mandy cooed.

"Not quite yet baby. I am going to look around the mall for a bit once we have your clothing. It would be a shame if I couldn't show off my sissy baby and his dolly, wouldn't it?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy tried several different outfits on James and had him turn around so she could see what he looked like.

"Who's the cutest baby at the mall today?" Mandy cooed.

"I don't think it's embarrassing at all, baby. You shouldn't care since you are a baby. Babies only care about themselves and their toys." Mandy said.

Mandy dressed James in the romper he had come to the mall in, and took him out of the dressing room. She paid for what she was buying and held the packages in one hand and held James hand with the other. She started leading him through the mall.

"Would you like to play in the play area today, baby?" Mandy cooed.

"I think you will have a lot of fun on the playground, baby. It's better than sitting around the house or taking a nap isn't it?"

They reached the play area and Mandy took him inside. She had him get down on his hands and knees.

"Alright baby, crawl around and have fun." Mandy cooed.

"People can see I'm an adult they just think I'm playing a game with my weird girlfriend or that this is a college haze as both he and Mandy looked young.

"Might as well forget this!" he said thinking he finally out witted her.

"Do you really think that, baby? I bet no one in this mall thinks of you in any way but a baby. Besides, I don't really care what other people think." Mandy cooed.

Mandy pulled James onto her lap and kissed his cheek. She bounced him on her knee.

"Whatever." he said with an attitude frustrated. James wasn't happy when she made his sit on her lap she gave him a kiss on the check leaving lip stick on his face. Then she began bouncing him on her nice tanned leg.

"Quit you can hear it." he whined as with each bounce the tail tail of the crinkle from the diaper could be herd.

"Aw, what's the matter? Is baby upset because everyone can hear you're wearing a DIAPER? I'm pretty sure everyone already knew it already."

Mandy took a bottle out of the diaper bag and held it up to James mouth.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle, baby."

"Yes." he pouted. He thought she was done as she leaned over digging through the diaper bag. His eyes got big when he saw the bottle.

"N--no--pl--please." he whined

As she held it to his mouth.

"I--I can't." he said turning his head.

James was frustrated how could she embarrass him so much and she wouldn't even let him hold his own bottle as if he wasn't even capable of doing that on his own. After struggling for a minute or fussing he finally accepted it and began drinking as she cooed to him.

Mandy smiled at James and stroked his cheek as he drank his bottle. "You're such a little cutie, aren't you? Yes you are!" Mandy cooed.

Several mothers watched and smiled at Mandy feeding James the bottle.