LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I checked out several different ones, including past girls they had babied and decided on you because you seemed like you would be the most fun to try to turn into a baby."

Beth went to her room to work for awhile, leaving James alone with his toys. After a bit, Mandy came in the living room.

"Hello baby. Are you having fun playing with your baby toys? I hope you are including dolly in your fun. She wouldn't be very happy if you didn't play with her too." Mandy cooed.

James just felt so stupid how he was tricked so easily and now he was a baby again and he hated it! This wasn't his thing he was used to being in control now he had none and even worse if he didn't do as he was told they'd spank him.. He was so mad!

Once his mommy left out of boardom he began playing with the toys.

He looked up when the door opened she was looking good today her curly hair was down and she was wearing shorts with a t shirt.

"Yes I'll get her." he said exasperated

"What is she doing in the toy box? You are supposed to have her with you at all times. Poor Dolly." Mandy cooed.

Mandy watched as James crawled over to the toy box, then got dolly out. Mandy nodded when James showed the doll to her.

"Now you need to give dolly a kiss and tell her you're sorry for leaving her in the toy box." Mandy ordered.

"I--I don't know." he said as he went to get her.

"Ok." he said trying to stay out of trouble.

Once he got back to the playpens.

He looked at her with a shocked embarrassed face.

James shook his head knowing she was toying with him but what choice did he have.

"Fine." he said kissing her hoping that would make Mandy happy. No way was he going to do the rest and humiliate himself even more!

Mandy smiled as James kissed the doll.

"That's good, now tell dolly you are sorry for putting her in the toy box and not playing with her. I think we should go to the store and get dolly some new clothes and maybe get baby some matching outfits." Mandy cooed.

Mandy crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"Are you telling me you are going to disobey me? I think your mommy might have a say in that. I'll give you one more chance to tell dolly you're sorry, baby, then you will REALLY be sorry," Mandy said.

Mandy laughed.

"You're a sissy baby. What do you think sissy babies wear? They wear lots of frilly dresses and if you weren't wearing diapers you would be wearing cute little panties, but that won't happen, so don't ask. I think you would want your doll to look as pretty as you do, baby."

Mandy shook her head.

"I guess that will do, but I don't think you really meant it. Go ahead and play with dolly until I come and get you to go the store, baby."

Mandy left the living room.

"I told you we were getting you and dolly matching outfits, baby. You are going to look so adorable. They won't all be dresses though. I think both of you would look cute in rompers or short sets. It doesn't matter as long as you are dressed the same." Mandy cooed.

Mandy came back in the room about an hour later carrying her purse and a diaper bag and a romper for James to wear.

"Alright let's check and see if baby is wet and then change him to go out." Cooed Mandy.

Mandy knelt down and checked James diaper.

He saw Mandy as she came in the room with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder she was holding her purse. James thought damn she's hot as he took a minute to really check her out! He wanted to touch her so bad but he knew better.

"I'm not or I don't think I am." he said as she went to check his diaper.

"I used to until you guys turned me into a baby!" he said getting mad wanting to cry. He sat there as she did his hair he now wished he would've cut it as they enjoyed putting his hair in pigtails and now he saw the barrette she put in his hair.

"I need a hair cut and that looks stupid people will think I'm a girl!" he cried.

He watched as she grabbed the pink pacifier he opened as she teased it along his lips.

"ok." he said as he went to get his dolly,

"No one is going to think you are a girl, baby. If they do, we will set them straight. You're our little sissy baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy smiled as James walked over in his romper and picked up the doll. She took James free hand and led him out to the car. She opened the back door and put James in the car seat. She fastened his harness.

"Alright, let's get to the store." Mandy cooed.