LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Then I guess the mittens stay on. You're no more of a man than a newborn baby girl is. Maybe I should talk to your mommy about turning you into our baby girl for real. Wouldn't that be nice? Then you wouldn't have to pretend to be a sissy baby, because you will be a real girl. I think there is time to get your nails painted before dinner tonight." Mandy said, taking James hand.

Mandy led James downstairs to the living room. Several bottles of nail polish were sitting on the coffee table.

James felt a shiver run down his spine. He believed these girls were crazy enough to do whatever hey wanted!

"No please I'm a sissy baby!" he whined and begged no way did he want to be a girl, he didn't want to be a baby either.

He didn't fight or argue as she began painting his nails.

"You're not going to tell her about making me a girl for real are you?" he asked nervously

"What do you think we talk about when you're taking a nap? Most of what I just said was your mommy's idea." Mandy laughed.

Mandy picked up two different bottles of nail polish and showed them to James.

"Would you rather have baby pink or purple finger and toenails? Or maybe I should alternate, and put stickers on them. Decisions, Decisions." Mandy cooed.

James began to panic..

"Please I don't wanna be a girl I'll be good please!" he cried really nervous now as he couldn't believe they talked about making him a girl with surgery.

"I don't care!" he said as it didn't matter what she wanted to do to his nails or toes. He was just more worried about their conversation..

"We would only do that as a last resort, baby. You need to start acting more baby like though." Mandy said.

"You should care, since everyone will be seeing at least your fingernails. Fine I will paint them the way I want." Mandy cooed.

Mandy painted James fingers and toes, alternating pink and purple. Once she had them painted, she put Sofia the First stickers on his thumbs and little fingers.

"Okay baby, I want you to wave your hands and feet in the air to make the polish dry faster. Can you do that for me?" Mandy cooed.

"Ok I will." he said fearing what they might do.

"Everyone seeing me who will be seeing me!" he whined

He sat there letting her paint his nails and toes how she wanted too.

"fine." he said as he began waving his feet and hands trying to dry them.. James hated moving around so fast as he herd his diaper crinkle with each movement.

"Mommy will see them, I will see them, and everyone who sees you when we go for a walk will see them." Cooed Mandy.

Mandy smiled as James waved his hands and feet like a baby. She took out her phone and took a video of James.

"That's right, baby. Good job. I'll let you know when to stop." Mandy said.

Beth came in the room and saw James. She smiled.

"What are you so excited about baby? Did you make a poopy in your diaper?"

James was getting annoyed..

"Ok I think they're dry!" he whined feeling very much like a sissy.

He turned around hearing his mommy's voice.

"No I'm drying my nails!" soon as he said it he knew he was a sissy!

"I mean Mandy's making me do this!" he said trying to convince himself he was a boy forget man he just wanted to be a boy not a sissy!

"Yes baby, I see you're drying your nails. It's adorable. We'll have to paint your nails every day just to watch you dry them." Beth said.

Beth came over and took James hand. She looked at his nails and smiled.

"Aw, that is so adorable. Sofia the First suits you. Tell mommy how much you like your new nails, baby."

James frowned at the thought of her painting his nails everyday. He was going to complain and whine but he remembered what Mandy told him earlier.

"I don't wanna be a girl mommy please don't make me be a girl!" he cried begging worried she might make him have surgery.

"As long as you do what nanny and I tell you, you don't have to worry about that, baby. I love having my little sissy baby, who wears dresses and has her nails painted. Now give mommy a kiss." Beth cooed.

Beth pulled away when James tried to french kiss her.

"No baby. That kind of kissing is for grown ups. Babies only give slobber kisses. Now kiss my cheek." Beth ordered, turning her face so her cheek was facing James.

James looked at her damn he wanted to grab her ass and feel her tits but he knew he wasn't man enough for that anymore.

He leaned over noticing how good she smelt it made him feel good in his diaper but he kissed her and he decided to slobber a little bit as well.

"Like that mommy!"

Beth smiled as James gave her a slobber kiss.

"That's perfect baby. From now on, you give mommy, nanny and everyone they tell you to kiss, that slobbery kiss."

Beth picked James up and patted his bottom.

Beth smiled as James giggled. She kept him swinging for about a half hour, then stopped the swing. She got him out and laid him on his stomach on a blanket on the floor. She surrounded him with baby toys.

James continued to play and looked up as his mommy came back..

He smiled not knowing what she meant by a treat but it sounded good!

Once he was in his highchair he watched her move around the kitchen damn she was so hot why'd she have to lie to me! He thought to himself. He remembered how she dressed as a baby when she was skypping with him.

"So did you like dressing as a baby?" he asked watching her come back with yogurt.

He opened looking forwarding to eating something besides baby food.

"I only dressed when I was skyping with you. I always changed right after. I had a feeling that would turn you on." Beth said.

Beth cooed to James as she slipped spoonful after spoonful of the yogurt into his mouth.

"What a good baby you are!" Beth cooed.

"It did why'd you have to lie to me!" he said not really mad as it was over with but some questions still lingered and at this time she was seeming really nice and not so strict.

He opened happily letting her feed him his treat.

"I can be." he said smiling licking his lips.

"I told you when I came here and after I started babying you that I was after a man to baby him. So I did whatever it took to get you to let me come into your life. Now you're my baby and I don't have to lie anymore."

"I know you can be, but you can also be a little devil." Beth cooed and smiled.

Beth finished feeding James and cleaned him up. She took him back to the living room.

"You can play for a little bit and then I want you to lay down for awhile."