LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

(sorry)

Mandy reached the park and pushed the stroller into it. She made it to the playground. She took James out of the stroller and patted his bottom.

"Why don't you take your dolly over to the slide or the swings and play with her on it, okay?"

(No worries figured you over looked it)

When they got to the park he was happy there wasn't that many people there. He frowned when she got him out but he was now broken and very submissive he had no fight left in him not after that last spanking!

"Ok." he said taking his dolly..

Mandy followed James over to the swings. When they got there, Mandy lifted James into a toddler swing and made sure he was holding the doll. She started pushing James on the swing.

"Let's see how high baby and dolly can go." Mandy cooed loud enough so others could hear her.

"Do I have too!" he whined not wanting to cause a scene hating how she was making him hold onto the dolly.

"No more please." he cried wetting himself as he just didn't feel like swinging knowing she was enjoying embarrassing him..

Mandy saw the doll fall to the ground and stopped the swing. She picked up the doll and brushed it off, handing it back to James.

"Uh-oh. Your dolly had an accident and fell out of the swing, baby. She is going to need you to kiss her and cuddle her to make her feel better now." Mandy cooed.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I enjoy taking baby Jamey out for a walk and to the playground?" Cooed Mandy.

Mandy got James out of the swing and took his hand. She led him over to the slides.

"Go ahead and climb up, baby. I'll go around to the bottom of the slide and catch you."

James was frustrated as her and Beth always seemed to turn things around. Here he was trying to be serious and talk about adult stuff but she wouldn't let him.

He got out of the swing and she took his hand together they walked to the slide.

"I don't want to!" he said holding his dolly.

"No I don't wanna do it at all!" he whined as she grabbed his hand. Maybe for a brief second he could pretend they're boyfriend and girlfriend but with him resisting and the death grip she had on his hand and him waddling in a diaper quickly blew his fantasy out of the water.

He felt her push his diapered bottom up the ladder.

When they reached the bottom of the slide, Mandy stood James up, then pulled out his shorts and checked his diaper.

"Good boy, you're still dry." Mandy cooed, patting James bottom.

Mandy led James over to a rocking horse.

James blushed as he was shocked that Mandy would do a diaper check just like that.

"Yeah." he said defensively.

She held his hand as they walked around the park finding a rocking horse.

"Can't we leave now I'm getting hungry!" he whined

"Ok." he said softly as she took his hand having him get on the horse. He looked at her as she put the doll in his lap. Damn she's so hot! He thought to himself as he checked out her ass and her legs in her little white shorts.

He started rocking as he bounced up and down it felt funny being in his diaper as it rubbed against him making him feel good!

Mandy let James rock for a few minutes, then stopped the horse, lifting him down. She put the doll under one of James arms and led him over to the stroller. She lifted him into it and fastened the harness over him.

"Alright baby, let's continue our walk." Mandy cooed and slipped the pacifier in James mouth. She started pushing him down the sidewalk.

"First you were whining that you didn't want to ride the rocking horse, now you said you're not done. I think all you want to do is whine. You are worse than a two year old." Mandy said.

Mandy slowly pushed James out of the park, past several mothers playing with their children and toddlers. A few looked up and smiled at James and Mandy, waving their hands at James.

"Wave back, baby." Mandy said.

"Well you haven't been acting like one. You better start trying." Mandy said.

Mandy smiled as James waved and pushed him out the park and started down the sidewalk.

"Are you thirsty baby?"