LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy finished washing James then rinsed him off. She helped him out of the tub and took a pink towel and started drying him.

"There we go, all nice and clean. Now it's time to diaper the baby again."

James knew better then to try to help in anything as Mandy dried him off.

He just stood there as she cooed at him nothing surprised him anymore and he knew that getting him dressed meant a diaper..

"ok is that what you went me to say!" he said getting mad

"I don't want you say anything, baby. Now let's go get you diapered and dressed." Mandy cooed.

Mandy took James hand and led him to the nursery. She lifted him onto the changing table and got out a diaper. She slid it under James and powdered him. Mandy pulled the diaper up and taped it closed. She helped James off the table and took him to the dresser. She pulled out a purple tee shirt and shorts, both with My Little Pony on them.

"Baby is going to look so cute in this outfit when I take him out for his walk later, isn't he?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy held the shorts out for James to step into.

"Aw baby, it's not about what you want or don't want, can't you see that? If I say we are going for a walk, then we will go for a walk. You'll be in your stroller, so you don't have to worry." Mandy cooed.

Mandy finished dressing James, putting socks and his light up shoes on him. She took his hand and led him out to the living room where Beth was sitting.

"Don't you look adorable. I bet you want to get in your playpen and play with your dolly for a bit, don't you, baby?" Beth cooed.

"Yes I know!" he whined as he had known that for awhile now. Whatever they decided to do they would do it didn't matter what he wanted!

He toddled into the living room with his shoes lighting up with each step almost like they were mocking him.

"No I don't this has gone far enough!" he cried

"That's too bad. We won't be going on our walk until late, baby." Mandy cooed.

Mandy lifted James up over the side of the playpen and sat him down. She handed him a pair of purple shorts and a tee shirt for the doll as well as a disposable diaper.

"Get dolly ready for our walk, baby." Mandy cooed again.

He stomped his foot!

"Then why'd you even ask me!" he seethed as he was mad.

Once he was in the playpen with the stupid doll they gave him.

"I'm not a girl or a sissy I don't wanna play with any dolls!" he said throwing it down and throwing the diaper out of the playpens.

James was mad it was like he was a prisoner and he couldn't escape these evil beautiful girls!

Mandy picked up James and carried him over to the couch. She pulled off his shorts and diaper and laid him across her lap. She picked up a wooden paddle and started spanking his bare bottom with the paddle.

"When mommy or I tell you to do something, it isn't a suggestion. You are to obey us without question. I'm tired of you sassing us." Mandy yelled at James.

She continued to spank him.

"No please no!" he cried knowing he was in trouble as he was dragged over to the couch. He felt his shorts being pulled down then he herd the tapes of his diaper being undone. Laying across her smooth legs felt good for a second.

Crack crack crack! Over and over again echoed through the room along with the baby's crying.

"Ok ok I'll be good!" he cried kicking his feet as this was one spanking he wouldn't forget!

Mandy kept spanking James even after he begged her to stop. She was tired of him sassing her and Beth.

"I know you'll be good, baby. You are going to also have a very sore bottom." Mandy said.

She continued to spank him for about five more minutes before setting the paddle down. She fastened the tapes of his diaper and stood him up. She pulled his shorts back up and sat him in the crib. Mandy put the doll and the doll clothes and diaper back in with James.

"Now you better get that doll dressed, baby."

James cried and cried as the spanking continued after awhile he was a blubbering mess. He laid in her lap like jelly when she was finally done he didn't resist as she put his diaper back on taking his arm and putting him in the playpen. He sniffles as he saw her put the doll and the diaper back in the playpen and he was ordered to still dress the doll.

He immediately did as he was told!

"Yes." he said dressing his dolly putting it's diaper on. He was in no mood to fight or argue or even be fussy after that spanking. James didn't know what to do as he hated being spanked and he hated being a baby but he didn't see away out!

Mandy returned to the living room about twenty minutes later.

"Let me see your dolly. I expect her to be fully clothed by now, just like you are."

Mandy held her hand out for the doll.

Mandy took the doll and checked it over.

"Very good, baby. You're attitude could use a bit of improvement, but I will let it pass for now. How about we go for our walk?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy lifted James out of the playpen and took his hand. She led him over to the stroller that was already set up and lifted him into it. She fastened the straps and handed James the doll.

"Hold dolly up so everyone can see her and that she is dressed like you, baby." Mandy said.

Mandy slipped a pacifier in James mouth.

James wasn't going to argue or fight he knew he was treading on thin ice. He just looked at her once they got outside as he was told to hold the dolly up.

He was so embarrassed but he dutifully did as he was told, holding the doll up like a trophy.