LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth could see the look on his face and smiled as she slowly started to eat her ice cream.

"What a big boy you are, Jamey! Look at you, holding the bottle by yourself. Why just yesterday mommy was holding the bottle for you. Wasn't it baby?" Beth cooed.

Beth smiled at James.

"Well judging from how long it took you to go from breast to bottle to holding your own bottle, it will be quite a few years yet, baby."

Beth finished her ice cream and took the trash to the cans and came back.

"Just a minute, baby. I want to check your diaper."

Beth lifted the front of James dress and slipped her hand in his diaper.

"Someone is a wet little baby. I'll wait until we get home before I change you. Unless you want me to change you now?"

Beth turned James so he could see the girl behind the counter.

"Wave bye-bye, Jamey."

Beth smiled and took James hand and led him out of the ice cream shop. She led James out to the car and put him in his car seat.

"You've had a pretty fun day, haven't you? You got to see the Easter Bunny and go shopping for pretty new dresses and got ice cream. I bet you're pretty tried, aren't you?"

Beth got in the car and started home.

"That's good. When we get home, I'll change your diaper and get you ready for bed." Beth cooed.

Beth got the pacifier and slipped it in James mouth, then drove home. She kept looking back to see if he had fallen asleep yet.

Beth pulled into the driveway and parked the car. She got James out of the car seat and carried him into the house, then up to the nursery. She took off his dress and everything else down to his diaper. She laid him on the changing table and changed him into an overnight diaper. Beth put a short yellow nightgown on James, then lifted him into the crib.

"Night-night, Sissy baby." Beth said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Beth turned on the mobile and tucked James in before leaving the bedroom.

Mandy arrived back at the house shortly after James went to sleep. Beth told her about the trip to the mall and showed her the pictures of James sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap. Mandy smiled and had Beth send her the pictures by email. Mandy came up to check on James,entering the nursery. She came over to the crib and smiled down at James. She leaned over the crib and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then left the room.

Both Mandy and Beth went to bed a little later. Beth woke up first and went to the kitchen to start fixing James breakfast of baby cereal and a bottle of formula. Mandy came to the nursery to wake James.

James was now sleeping through the night wetting and messing his diaper.

He looked up as Mandy leaned over the crib waking him up.

"What time is it?" he said realizing he still had his pacifier in his mouth.

"It's morning, baby. Your mama is fixing your breakfast. Are you hungry?" Mandy tickled James under his chin and checked his diaper.

Mandy helped James out of his crib and took his hand. She led him out to the kitchen.

"Yeah aren't you going to change me first?" he asked after she got done tickling him.

As much as he wanted to hate the girls for doing this to him they were both still super sexy and he still enjoyed their attention.

"Why don't we ask your mommy? You need to get used to staying in you dirty diapers for awhile after waking up."

Mandy helped James into the high chair and tied a bib on him. Beth came over with the baby cereal and the formula.

"I don't wanna get used to staying in them I want out of them all together!" he whined as he was lead into the kitchen.

He sat in the highchair as Mandy tied the bib around his neck.

"I need to be changed!" he cried to his mommy

Beth smiled at James.

"Yes, I can tell, baby. Mandy is taking care of you this morning, so she will take care of you after breakfast."

Mandy took the baby cereal and bottle and sat down in front of the high chair. She scooped up some of the baby cereal and brought it to James mouth.

"Open wide, baby."

"I don't wanna be in diapers in the first place I need to be changed now!" he said kicking his feet.

He watched as Mandy got the bottle and cereal ready.

"Where are you going mommy?" he asked wondering why Mandy was watching him today.

"Aw, it sucks to be the baby, doesn't it, sissy?" Beth cooed at James.

"I'm not going anywhere, but nanny is taking care of you. After all that is what nanny's do, isn't it?"

Mandy brought the spoonful of baby cereal to James mouth.

"Open the tunnel, baby. Here comes the train."

"That's big talk for someone in a messy diaper, sissy. Fine, don't eat your breakfast, but you're not getting changed until you finish breakfast."

Mandy set the spoon in the bowl and then turned around and started eating her breakfast.

"Sorry, you'll have to wait until I am done eating now. Unless you can convince your mommy to feed you instead." Mandy said with a smile.

Mandy took her time eating her breakfast.