LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was so mad he actually felt like a little boy as she scolded him but he wasn't going to go down with out a fight .. I have to get these stupid mittens off he thought to himself.

"No I'm not going anywhere dressed like this and I'm damn sure not going to work in a dress or anywhere for that matter no get these fucking gloves off now!" he was fed up and he wasn't going to take it anymore.

"Now Beth you're not my mom and I'll never call you that I'm tired of your little games!" he said infuriated

He thought he was going to get his way after she cleaned his face and got him down.

Beth sighed. She came back and lifted James to his feet and grabbed his ear. She led him over to a chair and sat down. She took off his dress and untaped his diaper before laying him across her lap. She started spanking his bare bottom.

"The sooner you learn your place in our relationship, the better for both of us. Now who is the baby and who is the adult?" Beth asked, continuing to spank James as hard as she could.

James thought he got his way but he soon found out differently when he had his ear grabbed. He tried pushing her away

"Owe owe owe!" he whined as he was dragged over towards the chair.

He laid there as she took off his dress then he herd the all familiar sound of the tapes being ripped either for a spanking or a change. He knew which one this was.

"No no please!" he begged he tried to put his mitten covered hands over his butt for protection.

After the tenth spanking he was crying and kicking his feet. Her spanking felt like he had a severe sun burn as it was red hot.

"I'm the baby I'm the baby!" he yelled wanting her to stop!

Beth stopped spanking James and helped him off her lap and onto the floor.

"Alright baby, crawl to your nursery and I will put another diaper on you and get you dressed to go out. That is unless you want another spanking?" Beth warned.

James was a wreck once she stopped he knew he had no choice but to do as she says.

"No no please I'll be good!" he said in between sobs.

He began crawling to the nursery. He was thinking once I get these mittens off then I'm free.

As he was crawling he wondered where they were going and hoped no one would see him.

Beth followed James to the nursery. She took a couple pictures of James' red bottom. When they reached the nursery, Beth led James over to the changing table and helped him up onto it. She diapered him again, using plenty of baby powder then got a yellow shirt with Curious George on it and slipped it over his head pulling it down. She got a pair of beige overalls that had teddy bears on the front and put them on James. She fastened the straps and snapped the crotch closed. She got a pair of socks and sneakers and put them on him.

"There we go. It looks like baby James is all ready to go bye-bye. While we are out, you are not to walk by yourself. If I am not holding your hand then you crawl around or sit on the floor until I can hold your hand, understood?"

James was so mad and his ass was on fire it was embarrassing as she had to help him on the changing table cause he still couldn't use his hands.

"Beth can you please take these gloves off?" he begged he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of calling her mommy.

He laid down as she put him in a fresh diaper and he smelt the extra powder.

"I'm going to smell just like a baby!" he whined. He sat there as she finished dressing him.

"Ye--yes." he said nervously

"The gloves are staying on until mommy says they come off, and it is not going to be for a long time, so get used to them. Of course I could just break both of your hands and make them totally useless." Beth said with a smile.

Beth slipped a pacifier in Jame's mouth, clipping it to the strap of his overalls and led him out to the car. She helped him into the car and buckled his seat belt for him.

"Now let's go get baby some more cute clothes to wear. I should pick you up a car seat as well. I wouldn't want to get in trouble for travelling with a baby and not have them in a car seat."

Beth got in the car and started it. She backed out of the driveway.

James felt a shiver run down his spine was this woman crazy talking about breaking his hands. He was scared so much so he wet a little bit.

"No I don't want my hands broke but people are going to see you have pictures and stuff please take them off I promise I won't do anything." he whined begging hoping she'd have mercy on him. Once she was done dressing him he opened as she stuck a pacifier in his mouth. This is so humiliating he thought to himself.

This was the first time James left the house dressed as a baby he was scared and embarrassed not ready for this at all.

He sat there as she buckled him in. He blushed bright red as she cooed to him talking to him as if he was a real baby.

"The pictures are going on my computer, where they will stay as long as you do exactly like I tell you and behave just like a baby." Warned Beth.

Once they reached the store, Beth parked and got out. She unbuckled James and helped him out as well. She unsnapped his crotch and checked his diaper in the parking lot.

"You're a little wet, but that is to be expected it, isn't it? You're such a heavy wetter. We need to get you better diapers too." Beth cooed.

Beth took James hand and led him towards the baby store.

He just nodded his head knowing he had no choice. He sat in the car thinking about how he got in this situation. His eyes got big as they pulled into the mall parking lot. Once she got him out of the car she checked his diaper.

"Well the diapers were meant for you not me!" he said when she mentioned how she needs to get him better diapers.

She took his hand and they were off to the store. James wondered what people thought.

Beth pulled a shopping cart out of the rack. She put her purse in the cart along with the diaper bag.

"If you are a good boy, I'll let you walk through the store. Start giving me a hard time and I will put you in the cart." Beth warned." Now hold onto the cart."

Beth started pushing the cart back to the baby department.

James felt his face burn with embarrassment as he noticed every move he made he could hear the diaper crinkle.

"Um can you hear it?" he asked nervously.

He did as he was told and held the cart as they walked through the store..

Beth patted James bottom.

"Yes baby boy, I can hear your diaper. It sounds so cute, doesn't it?"

Beth pushed the cart back to the baby department and looked over the diapers. She picked up a couple of packages that had a plus symbol on them. One of them had teddy bears on it and the other one had Tinkerbell on them.

"Should we get teddy bears for our big baby, or would you like a fairy on your diaper?" Beth asked.

"No please everyone will know!" he whined. He didn't even notice he was waddling until he kept walking and he noticed they were in the baby section. He got hot with embarrassment knowing they were here for him. He looked at the rows and rows of diapers and other baby paraphernalia. Bottles, baby food cans of baby formula and pacifiers. He looked up when she asked him what diapers he wanted.

"Neither I'm not a baby!" he said aggravated

"You most certainly are a baby, James. You're wearing a diaper right now under your overalls, aren't you?" Beth said, in a very loud voice.

Beth put both packages in the cart.

"Since you can't decide, I'll get them both. You can wear the teddy bear diapers most of the time, but when you are wearing your dresses, you can wear the Tinkerbell diapers."

Beth pushed the cart down further and put several pacifiers, baby formula, baby food, plastic pants, bibs, more bottles and other baby things in the cart.

"Shih!" he said trying to get her to be quiet. He decided not to cause anymore of a scene then she already did. He watched as she put the packages of diapers in the cart and he cringed when she mentioned him wearing a dress. James watched in horror as she loaded up the cart. He was just hoping the cashier didn't make conversation and ask where the baby was or if she's pregnant..

"Um I need to go!" he said softly

"No Beth I need to go to the bathroom!" he said impatiently rolling his eyes cause he was sure she knew what he meant. He walked a little bit more feeling some wetness leak a little as it was getting urgent. He looked at the clothes she held out for him.

"No thanks I really need to go!" he said starting to jump around.

• Like 1

"B--but Pl-please Beth let me go to the bathroom!" he said fidgeting around already feeling some wetness but he didn't want to let go.

He found walking increasingly difficult with a full bladder.

"Please Beth!" he whined now holding himself.

"Hey!" he yelped as she slapped his hands even worse the impact made him wet some more. He hated being in a diaper much less a wet diaper.

"Please Beth let me go!" he whined he thought he was going to get spanked instead he was shocked when she began tickling him.

"Qui--quit Beth!" he finally lost the battle while she was tickling him and he flooded his diaper.

He looked at her with sad eyes.

Beth smiled at James and kissed his cheek.

"You look so adorable like that. Now let's check out and go home. Then you can play with your toys until I decide to change you."

Beth took the shopping cart to the checkouts and paid for everything.

James turned away as she kissed him he was so mad.

"Beth please I've learned whatever lesson you wanna teach me!" he whined not at all liking the fact he now had to walk around in a wet diaper.

"Toys I don't want any damn toys!"