LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"That's not up to you. Babies don't care who sees their picture, do they? If you are a good baby for mommy, only Nanny will see the picture though."

Beth led James to the Children's Place store. She stopped and took the pigtails out of James hair and brushed it so it hung straight down.

"There you go. Now you look more like my little sissy, don't you?"

Beth slipped his pacifier back in his mouth and took him in the store. There were other mothers with their little girls shopping. Some of them looked over at James and smiled. Beth acted as she didn't notice them and took him back to where the girls dresses in his size would be. She walked from rack to rack, looking at the different dresses.

"Are you going to help mommy pick out a dress for you, or are you going to sulk and be a real baby about it?"

"No but I'm not a baby I'm a man!" he said snapping back at her figuring she was powerless as she wouldn't spank him and cause a scene.

He stood still glad to have the stupid pigtails out.

When they walked into the store James was embarrassed about being in there and he hated sucking his pacifier in public.

Beth was glowing with pride as she started looking at the dresses teasing her baby.

He looked away pouting he was not going to pick out a dress no matter what!

Beth raised her eyebrow.

"Really? Does a "man" have a Nanny to take care of them? Does a "man" wear pretty dresses and prance around in them? Does a "man' need mommy to change his diaper and wipe his bottom for him? I don't think so. I can get a second opinion if you want though. Just point out someone you want me to ask."

Beth shook her head when James decided to sulk instead of look at dresses. She continued to search the racks. She pulled out a sailor girl dress with a white bib collar.

"Look at mommy for a minute. I want to try this dress against you."

James blushed as she listed off everything that said he was a baby.

"Bu--but I don't need any of that and I don't prance!" he said madly

He shook his head no.

"No." he said afraid she might actually ask someone.

He stood there wetting his diaper waiting for her to go through the dresses.

"What I can't wear that!" he said looking at the girlish babyish dress.

Beth giggled.

"Yes I would call what you do prancing, sissy. And you need your diaper. I am sure if you weren't wearing one, then you would wet and soil your pretty panties. Someday I will put that to the test, but today is not that day."

"I think it would make a darling play dress for my sissy to play in."

Beth looked around some more. She found a display of bathing suits. She saw one that had Dora on the front. She picked it up and held it in front of James.

"Summer is coming and you will need something to wear in the pool or when I take you to the beach. Won't you look adorable in this one?"

"I'm not going to wear panties I'll wear underwear!" he said seething at her. He absolutely hated the way she teased him and how she always got her way. He imagined bending her over and pulling down her thong he knew she wore thongs as he saw her panties a few times he didn't know if she did it on purpose if she just enjoyed teasing him. After his mind got distracted he imagined bending her over and spanking her ass hard for being a lying brat and making her call him daddy!

He smiled at the thought.

"Does it matter what I think!" he snapped at her as he hated being in a wet diaper but he didn't wanna tell her.

"you'll wear what mommy puts on you. Sissy's love to wear their silky soft panties when they aren't wearing their diapers, don't they?" Beth cooed.

"I guess it really doesn't matter, but I would like you to be happy with your new swimsuit."

Beth laid the swimsuit over her arm where the sailor dress was, and led James through the store some more. They passed a display of little girl panties. She picked up a pair of purple panties with several layers of white ruffles across the seat. She showed them to James.

"Why don't we get these for our little test? I haven't decided when it will be yet, but it will be soon."

"I'm not a sissy!" he cried getting really mad.

They walked around the store and he felt uncomfortable as he watched her pick out some panties.

"No I don't want those I'm tired of your shit!" he said knowing it would piss her off but at least he'd get a small victory.

"I know someone who needs another nap." Beth said, shaking her head.

Beth took James over to the cashier and paid for everything. She led him out of the store.

"I guess stopping for ice cream is out of the question."

"No I don't need a stupid nap!" he said whining

He stood in line as they paid for the things he no longer had money or credit cards all the things he took for granted Beth took away.

"Wh--bu--but you said we'd get ice cream!" he said almost crying as ice cream tasted a lot better then his baby food!

After Beth paid for everything, she led James out of the store. She stopped and leaned over in front of James.

"If I take you to get ice cream, will you stop whining and throwing tantrums?"

Jams got a good look down her shirt and liked what he saw.

"Yes mommy." he said smiling hoping to get on her good side

He wanted to hate her so bad after all she lied to him and took over his life and made him a sissy baby but she knew how to use her sexiness

Beth smiled and led James to the food court and found the ice cream store. She led him inside and took him over to the counter.

"Jamey, tell the nice girl what flavor of ice cream my sissy baby wants."

James was embarrassed as Beth talked to the girl like he wasn't there.

He got his ice cream and he was really looking forward to eating it since it wasn't baby food.

"I can just sit in a regular chair." he said like it was the most logical thing to do.

The baby frowned as she was having none of it,

Well at least most people will think were boyfriend and girlfriend. He thought to himself as he sat on her lap.

After Beth got James settled on her lap, she picked up a spoon. She scooped up some of James ice cream and brought it up to his mouth.

"Who's mommy's hungry baby? Here come's the choo choo baby. Open the tunnel." Beth cooed.

James turned bright red cause if anyone was watching or listening they would know right away if they were boyfriend and girlfriend they were a kinky couple.

He opened just hoping to get this over with..

"Shhh not so loud." he said sternly to her

Beth cooed as she fed him bite after bite of his ice cream.

"What's the matter, baby? Are you afraid people are going to notice my adorable sissy baby in her cute little dress and diapers? Maybe after you finish your ice cream you can get down and dance for mommy."

Beth giggled and scooped up some more ice cream. This time she smeared it around James Lips and mouth, making some of it drip on his bib.

James hated being referred to as a girl but he didn't want to argue and cause more of a scene.

"No I just wanna go home." he whined as he tried to wipe his face off from the ice cream she was smearing on his face.

He knew what she was doing and he could do nothing to stop her.

I'll show you what a big boy I am you bitch! He thought to himself as he drank his bottle he so wanted her to pay but he didn't know how to do that.

So he drank his bottle just wanting to go home. While doing so he wet his diaper, shit I hope she don't notice or she might try to embarrass me more! He thought to himself.