LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"That's too bad. It's not about what you want, it's about what mommy wants isn't it? It's your job to make mommy happy so you don't get spankings."

Beth pushed James back down and pushed the nipple into his mouth.

"You better start drinking that bottle right now, or your next position is going to be face down across my lap, your dress pulled up and your diaper pulled down. You know what happens then, right?"

James knew better then to argue with her as she pushed him down roughly jamming the nipple in his mouth.

He nodded as he knew what was next and that was a sore bottom.

While laying there drinking his bottle he wondered just how far she was going to go to making him a sissy baby.

Beth rocked James and patted his bottom as he drank his bottle.

"Once you're finished drinking your baba I'll get you ready to out to the mall."

Beth smiled down at James and cooed to him.

James frowned but continued to drink his bottle he hated this girl but also liked her. She was pretty but very controlling and when she held him she smelt so good and sometimes he could see down her shirt and see her bra and that made him happy as since she made him a baby he hasn't had sex or been able to do anything as she wouldn't let him.

The mall great! He thought as he finished his bottle.

"No I guess not, please mommy I don't wanna go I'll be really good if we can stay home." he said doing his best to negotiate with her.

He soon found himself on the changing table as she wiped him down he hated how she smiled as she wiped his butt as she tried to turn him on.

The baby turned bright red as she paid extra attention to his bottom.

He tried to think of anything as she smiled and cooed at him.

Beth ignored James and put a clean diaper on him and then got him off the changing table. She got a diaper cover out of the dresser that matched the dress James was wearing and put it on him. She got out a pair of spiderman socks and put those on James and put a pair of sneakers on him that had Captain America on them. She got a pair of ear rings out and put them on James ears, and brushed his hair, putting teddy bear barrettes in it.

"Alright, my sissy baby is all ready to go to the mall.

James hated when she ignored him but with his legs up as she slipped the new diaper under him he wasn't going to argue or complain cause he knew she wouldn't hesitate to spank him. He sat there once she had him diapered he sat there as she dressed him after several spanking he knew he wasn't to interfere with her dressing him and he wasn't to help at all.

Once she was done dressing him he looked at what she put him in.

"Wh--what is this I look ridiculous you have my hair like a girls and I'm wearing a dress with boys socks and shoes what are you doing to me!" he cried

"Baby, I just want people to think you're a sissy wearing girls clothes and diapers, rather than just a little girl in diapers. You said you didn't want people to think you are a girl, so now they won't." Beth said with a smile.

Beth took James hand and led him out of the bedroom to the living room. She unlocked the front door and took James out to the car. She lifted him into his car seat and fastened the harness in front of him.

James was frustrated as she was right she was using his words against him. While he was trying to figure out what to say she slung the diaper bag over the shoulder taking his hand leading him outside.

He was strapped in and off to the mall.

When the got to the mall, Beth parked the car and got James out of his car seat and set him on the ground. She slipped his pacifier in his mouth and took his hand, leading him toward the mall entrance. She saw a sign saying the Easter Bunny was in the center of the mall.

"Look, baby! The Easter Bunny is here! I've got to get a picture of you sitting on his lap. Won't that be darling?"

Beth took James into the mall.

James looked out the window as the pulled into the mall. Damn this is really happening he thought to himself. When he got out of the car he was surprised when she gave him a pacifier.

"What no please don't make me take that I'll be good!" he begged as it seemed she just wanted to embarrass him.

Once they entered the mall he sucked on his pacifier as he lost another battle with her.

"The Easter bunny you can't be serious!" he whined

"Every mommy wants a picture of their child with the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus, and I am no different, baby." Beth said.

"Let's go see the Easter Bunny first and then we'll look for dresses, okay baby?"

Beth led James through the mall, finally locating the Easter Bunny. There was a short line and Beth took him to the back of it.

"You better smile big when you get to sit on his lap, baby. Otherwise I am not going to be very happy."

As they waited in line, Beth took out her brush and worked with James hair, straightening it from the car ride.

"Who's my pretty sissy baby then?" Beth cooed.

"Fine whatever." James whined as he knew whatever she wanted she was going to get her way.

James walked around as his mommy held his hand fearing they would find the Easter bunny. When they rounded the corner sure enough there he was, he blushes as Beth squealed like a school girl after seeing him.

They stood in line and James was hoping the ground would swallow him up as she did his hair.

"I am." he said dejectedly

"That's right, you are!" Gushed Beth.

Beth took James hand again after fixing his hair. They walked slowly up the line to see the Easter Bunny. A couple of girls around five or six looked at James and giggled, but didn't say anything. They soon made it to the front of the line.

"Alright, you're next, baby. Remember I want a BIG smile when you sit on his lap. If I am going to pay for a picture, I want it to be good one.

Beth patted James bottom as the little girl that had been standing in front of them was now talking to the Easter Bunny.

James turned bright red wondering if the girls were laughing at him.

He glared at her as she made a big production out of him smiling.

While standing there Beth patted his bottom like it was a secret message between the two of them, he herd the diaper crinkle enough to look around and make sure no one else saw or herd anything.

As the girl on the Easter Bunny's lap climbed off, Beth took the pacifier out of James mouth. The Easter Bunny's helper came over and took James hand. She started leading him to the Easter Bunny.

"What's your name, honey?" The woman asked with a smile.

"James? That's a nice name. That's a pretty dress you have on, little one. Did your mommy pick that dress out because it's your favorite color?"

After James answered, the helper took James up to the Easter Bunny. She lifted him up and sat him on the bunny's lap.

"This is James. Can you say hi to the Easter Bunny, James?"

"I hate it!" he said getting mad why does she treat me like a baby too! He thought to himself.

He saw the Bunny and couldn't believe Beth was actually doing this to him. The worst part was she was going to make him smile.

As James got on the bunny's lap he hoped that the helper or the Bunny didn't notice he had a wet diaper.

"Hi." he said softly wondering if they thought he was a girl or what.

James was going to resist until he knew if he didn't smile his mommy would take care of him.

He looked at the camera and smiled. Hoping his mommy would be happy.

If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to make her pay for this! He thought to himself

Once the picture was taken, The helper handed James a page of Easter pictures to color and lifted him off of the Easter Bunny's lap. She took James hand and led him back to Beth.

"Just go to the desk over there to pay for your picture. Have a nice Easter!" The helper said.

Beth looked over at James after the helper had left.

"Good job, baby! You smiled big for the camera, didn't you? Let's go get the picture. I bet you can't wait to show it to Nanny."

Beth led James over to the desk and paid for the picture. When she got it she looked at it and smiled.

"Look, baby. You can see your diaper peeking out from under your dress!"

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm going to get you back somehow!" he said to her in a threatening tone.

He was livid! As they walked over to the table to pay for the pictures.

James was furious at how bubbly she was when she showed him the picture sure enough anyone that looked at the picture could tell he was wearing a disposable diaper.

"Don't show anyone!" he begged

"In your dreams, baby." Beth laughed.

"Of course I am going to show Nanny, baby. And I might just post this to my Facebook page." Beth said with a smile.

Beth led James through the mall.

"Let's go find you some pretty dresses to wear, then how about I get you some ice cream?"