LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Well it's not up to you is? You're mommy's baby, so if she wants to show off her baby to other people, she will." Beth announced.

Beth shook her head when James called the doll stupid.

"Is that anyway to talk about dolly? You should treat her better since she is going to be your playmate here at home.. You should tell dolly you are sorry for calling her stupid."

"I don't want anyone seeing me like this I had a life before you conned your way into mine!" he said trying to be careful not to get in trouble.

James rolled his eyes.

"The doll's not a live I'm not going to act like she is!" he was getting mad

"I'm not going to show them to your old friends. Even if they saw the pictures, I doubt they would recognize you."

"Really? She's your dolly and babies treat their dollies like real babies and I expect you to treat dolly like your baby sister, is that understood?"

"I don't know your friends? So who are all those people on your computer that you have conversations with? Just acquaintances?"

Beth picked the doll up out of the playpen and held it out to Jimmy.

"I want you to start carrying dolly around with you everywhere you go."

"They won't know you from Adam they'll just think you're a crazy girl!" he almost said bitch but he didn't want a spanking.

"You have to be kidding me little girls carry their dolls around that's not me!" he said trying to contain his anger!

"They don't have to know who I am. If I post pictures of you, they'll know who you are right? Especially if I use your account."

Little girls and sissy babies do that. Especially if their mommy's tell them to and they don't want to get spanked." Beth swatted James bottom.

Beth shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe so or maybe not. I don't care. You're picture would be up there just the same."

"I think you would look adorable and so would anyone that saw you."

Beth slipped dolly under James arm.

"Keep dolly right there unless I tell you you can set her down, baby."

"Who said I was ever going to let you go? It's too much fun having a sissy baby. I know nanny would be unhappy if I ever decided to let you go."

Beth went into the kitchen and started fixing dinner.

"Then you should have thought about that back when you were going to turn me into your baby girl. The shoe is on the other foot now, isn't it?"

Beth gave James a swat on the bottom when he stomped his foot.

"Try behaving more like a sissy," Beth ordered.

James knew better then to fight her it would just lead to a spanking or not changing him.

After a few minutes just to let her know he was pissed he opened and began drinking.

"Mmmm." he said behind the nipple shaking his head as he didn't wanna go to the store!