LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James noticed right away it seemed Mandy was emphasizing the word baby. He spit in the bowl gargling the water doing all he could to get that taste out.

"Can I have a drink?" he asked softly still trying to get over everything that happened.

James was getting mad cause she was going to make him say what she wanted to hear or he might get in more trouble.

"Fine I said cuss words!" he felt so childish saying that.

"Are you happy now!" he said feeling foolish having to perform his little act at Mandy's insistence.

"I don't think you've learned your lesson, have you baby? You are getting upset again, aren't you? And when you get upset you use those bad words, don't you?"

Mandy pulled James across her lap and tugged his diaper down. She started swatting his bare bottom.

"You are not to show your anger at mommy or nanny or Kim or Emily or anyone else, is that clear? You are the baby and will do what you are told by anyone who is older than you, and that means almost everyone. Do I make myself clear?"

"Wait wh--what No pl--please please please!" he cried stuttering as he was pulled across her legs that were silky smooth. He herd the tapes of his diaper being ripped apart. He really began to get scared knowing his ass would soon be on fire.

"Owe owe please I'm sorry I've learned my lesson!" he cried and yelled as Mandy blistered his ass!

"Yes yes yes!" he cried kicking his feet just hoping it would stop!

"I don't think you have learned your lesson. We've punished you before and you keep cursing and doing other things babies don't do." Mandy said.

Mandy spanked him even harder.

"You WILL NOT act like anything other than a two year old baby. If you don't act like that, I can take you back to a six month old baby and you can lay around pooping and peeing in your diapers and not doing much else."

Mandy gave him several more spanks and stood him up. She pulled up his diaper and took his hand.

"Now we are going back outside, and you are going to act like a proper two year old. Do I make myself clear?"

Mandy slipped a regular pacifier in his mouth.

James was crying and kicking his feet as his ass was on fire and Mandy was scolding him as she continued spanking him. When she said hw she could take him back even further he realized she was right and he was grateful to be a toddler.

"I--I'm sorry I'm sorry please!" he begged finally it was over.

"Ye--yeth." he said sniffling behind his pacifier

Mandy smiled and led James outside to where Beth, Kim and Emily were at. Emily was sitting in her mother's lap.

"The baby is sorry for his little tantrum earlier, aren't you, Jamey?" Mandy said.

James was so mad but he damn sure didn't want to get in trouble again.

He went over to Kim.

"I'm Swrry." he said then he went to kiss her and he got a nice view of her cleavage and could see her black satin bra and smell her perfume. He was sad knowing this was as close as he'd ever get to her.

He did the same thing with his mommy and he noticed she was wearing a red bra she was very sexy. He realized he belonged to her.

He then hugged and kissed Emily and told the little girl he was sorry.

He looked back hoping he did it to her satisfaction.

Mandy smiled as James did as she told him to. She still saw the resistance in him though which she was not happy with. When James was done, Mandy held out her hand to him.

"Now it's time for baby's nap. He is getting tired, and I think that contributed to his tantrum. Tell everyone bye, baby."

James didn't fight or fuss when she said it was nap time taking his hand. He learned that Mandy turned this baby crap up a notch and she was no longer going to play games.

"Bye." he said behind the pacifier that Mandy never took out of his mouth.

Mandy smiled and led James to the nursery. She took off his dress and put a tee shirt on him. Mandy lifted James into the crib and tucked him in. She put a stuffed animal in the crib as well and wound up the mobile.

"Keep sucking on the pacifier until you fall asleep, baby."

Mandy kissed James cheek before leaving the nursery.

James let Mandy undress him and redress him, he acted like a real baby doll as he wasn't going to fight her at all.

He laid in the crib still sucking his pacifier.

The baby nodded as Mandy told him what to do.

He watched as she leaned over kissing him winding up the mobile.

James laid there frustrated as he just had his mouth washed out with soap then time out in the corner and finally spanked. He was mad but he knew he was stuck and Mandy seemed to be putting her high heel down making him understand he's the baby and that's that. If things couldn't be any worse for James he flooded his diaper as he was losing control. Now the baby would have to sleep in a wet diaper.

Kim and Emily went home while James was napping. Beth and Mandy checked in on James to see if he was awake yet. They sat in the kitchen talking as they waited for James to wake up.

Beth heard James crying in his crib and came in to check on him. She checked his diaper, then put a pacifier in his mouth.

"Come on baby. Someone needs a diaper change really bad, doesn't he?" Beth cooed.

Beth got James out of the crib and took him over to the changing table.

"Emily and Kim went bye-bye baby. Don't worry, you can play with Emily again sometime."

Beth strapped James down to the changing table and removed his diaper. She started cleaning him with baby wipes.

"What do you mean younger baby, baby? Don't you like baby talk? Is the baby upset with mommy? is he?" Beth cooed, tickling James tummy.

Beth finished cleaning James and slid a diaper under him, holding his legs in the air. She sprinkled powder on his bottom and taped the diaper closed. She got James off the changing table and led him into the living room. She lifted James up and put him in a baby swing. She wound the swing up and fastened James in before startig the swing in motion.

James was mad he was a man lied to by this sexy bitch as he wanted to be the daddy but she tricked him and now he was laying on his changing table being changed! He was furious until she started tickling him. Laying there strapped down there was nothing he could do as she tickled him.

"Qu--quit Mo--mommy pl--please!" he cried kicking his feet doing all he could to get away!

When she was done changing him he was taken downstairs.

"Please mommy no I don't want to swing." he whined knowing he'd be stuck.