LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No please mommy I just wanna stay home and do nothing." he whined as he realized no matter what he said or did Mandy and his mommy were going to get their way or turn things against him. He was screwed and he knew it.

He laid on the changing table wondering what she was going to dress him in!

"That would be very boring for you, baby. It's not easy thinking of new things for you to do to keep you from being bored."

Beth changed James diaper making sure to clean him up first. She got out a yellow onesie that said BABY on the front and put it on James and snapped the crotch before helping him off the changing table.

Beth took James hand and led him to the living room where Emily and her mother were already waiting.

"Look who came to see you, Jamey."

"But I'm not bored!" he whined cause he knew anything she had in store would be embarrassing. He laid there as she changed him this was becoming all too familiar he was even starting to get used to it. James was scared of that thought but he knew he was at the mercy of these two.

"Mommy can't I wear something else it's really babyish!" he cried looking at the letters baby in pastel colors on his baby clothes.

He walked down the stairs with his mommy holding his hand.

First thing he saw was Emily's hot mom.

The baby turned red at the thoughts he had about what he wanted to do with her mommy and what she was wearing she was so sexy, she could imagine a foursome with the three hot girls and himself.

He was really happy Beth couldn't read his mind.

"Oh--h--hi." he said nervously

"No I'm not you. I'm your mommy, aren't I?" Beth said.

Emily led James over to the door. Beth started to follow them.

Kim heard James and giggled.

"Hello baby," Kim said, mimicking James tone.

"Come on Jamey!" Emily said, pulling James behind her. Beth followed, holding her camera.

"Yes!" James said with an attitude as it seemed she delighted in putting him in his place.

Once down stairs he was on display.

He blushes as Kim didn't talk to him like an adult she just dismissed him as a baby cooing at him.

James allowed himself to be pulled along.

Emily took James out to the playground in the backyard. She looked at the different things they could play on.

"Would you rather swing or play in the sand box, Jamey?" Emily asked, smiling at him.

Beth stood nearby watching them.

Emily smiled and took James over to the sandbox. She helped him climb in and got in herself. She handed James a pail.

"Let's build a house. Do you want to build it together or do you want to see who builds a better house?" Emily asked.

Kim and Beth came outside and sat down at the table near where Emily and James were playing.

Emily smiled at James.

"I'm sorry. I thought you knew how to build a house out of sand. It's like building a sand castle. If it would be easier, you can build one of those. You build a house by making windows and stuff like that in the building. A castle doesn't have windows, usually."

Emily took James hand and started helping him fill the pail with sand.

"I know how to build a stupid castle!" he said getting mad at how the little girl talked down to him. He looked over at the mommies again as Emily lead him by the hand. Then it happened he felt the need to go and e began fidgeting.

"I'm fine I'm fine." he whined wanting her to let go of his hand.

He didn't want her to know that he needed to pee and was about to wet his diaper.

"Watch how you talk to Emily, Jamey. She's in charge." Beth said.

Emily let go of James hand and started filling her own pail with sand, watching James to see if he filled his. She dumped her bucket upside down, making sure it was packed right, and started filling her bucket again.

"Sorry mommy." he said quickly not wanting her to spank him in front of Emily's hot mommy. He sat down doing his best to hold it not wanting to give his mommy a chance to change him in front of Kim. He wanted to be a man not a baby!

Finally he lost his battle and wet his diaper!

Emily played with James for a bit, then heard him wet his diaper. She looked over at Beth and her mom.

"Jamey's mommy, I think Jamey needs his diaper changed."

Beth stood up and came over to James.

"Let's check your diaper, sweetie."

Beth knelt down to check James diaper.

Beth shook her head.

"You are not fine, Sissy. You need to have your diaper changed. Why don't you ask Emily's mommy to change your diaper and you better be nice about it or mommy will have to spank." Beth said, helping James to his feet and taking his hand.

"Wh--what no please mommy why can't you!" he whined as she held his hand he looked at her like this was the last thing he wanted. He didn't want the hot girl that he didn't know changing him. What if she made fun of him or cooed he'd be so embarrassed. The baby didn't want a spanking either he was stuck!

"Because there are going to be times when mommy and nanny can't be there to change you, and you need to get used to other people changing you." Beth said.

"Why don't I just check his diaper and see if he needs changing?" Kim said.

Kim pulled James over to her and put her fingers in his diaper to check him.

"He definitely needs to be changed. Can you keep an eye on Emily for me, Beth?" Kim said.

"No problem. Jamey will show you where his nursery is, won't you baby?" Beth said.

Kim looked at James and smiled.

"Come on, baby. Let's get your wet bottom changed." Kim cooed.

Kim led James toward the house.

"What do you mean?" James asked worried wondering what plans they had for him who else would be changing me! He thought to himself. Then he herd Kim and turned to look at her and before he could do or say anything she had him and was checking his diaper!

"No no please I'm fine!" he cried not wanting this hot girl to change him.

James looked at Beth and knew better then to argue with her the look said more then words could ever say.

"Yes." he said softly.

The baby knew there was nothing he could do as she lead him into the house by the hand.

Then it dawned on him Mandy or his mommy weren't around. Damn they made a mistake. He thought to himself.

Once they got to the nursery he looked at Kim.

"Damn you're so hot you know I have money and if you help me get out of here I can reward you in more ways then one." he said in his most seductive voice.

Kim shook her head.

"It's a good thing your mommy said you would try something like this. She said you would make up stories and say you were a big boy and not a baby. Well I think that wet diaper tells another story, doesn't it? Now let's find your nursery."

Kim walked around until finally locating the nursery.

"Oh baby, this is a lovely nursery! Emily would have loved sleeping here when she was still a baby."

Kim helped James onto the changing table and took off his diaper.

Mandy came into the house and found Kim and James.

"Is he giving you any problems?" Mandy asked.

"No, he's been a little angel. haven't you, baby?"

"No I'm a man and they made me have an accident but come on help me out and I'll make you feel good and help you out!" he said trying to do the best he could not to mention diaper and trying to come off as a successful man like he had done to so many other girls! James knew this might be his only shot and if it backfired he was sure to get in trouble.

Once they reached the nursery James blushed as Kim mentioned how Emily was more grown up then him as she didn't sleep in a nursery anymore. Doing all he could to save his pride..

"She's still a baby!" he snapped back quickly his male ego hurt.

James laid on the changing table as this sexy girl untapped his diaper.

Then he saw Mandy as she walked into the nursery.

"Um yeah." James laid there imaging the two girls kissing..

"Oh really? In case you haven't noticed, Emily is in pull ups, while you are still in diapers. Emily sleeps in a big girl bed and stays dry at night. You sleep in a crib and I bet you are wet every morning, aren't you?" Kim said.

Kim had the diaper off and was cleaning James when Mandy came over.

"He has been telling me stories about being a big boy, but Beth warned me that he would do that. It is pretty funny to listen to him though. Don't worry, I know he is just a cute little baby in diapers."

Mandy came over and smiled at James.

"He certainly is. That is where he's going to stay now, isn't it, little Jamey?"

James felt just like a little boy as Kim scolded him.

"Yeah but it's not my fault they make me drink a bottle and if the bottle isn't gone by morning I have to finish it before they let me out or if I'm dry I get in trouble too!" he whined defending what little pride he had left.

James laid there as the lecture went through his mind if he ever had a chance with Kim it was over and he knew it!

The baby looked up at Mandy standing over him, he knew if he made her look bad he'd regret it.

"Yes." he said softly