LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was mad sure he could argue he wasn't a baby but what good would it do. These girls thought of him as a baby and that was that or he could get a spanking. He shut up and opened and ate the nasty baby food. James thought great bananas is what I had to look forward too.

"Just a bite please!" he begged he was so pissed it was unfair to make him a baby. He thought to himself.

"You're going to eat more than a bite, honey. I want your tummy to be full and a bite won't fill you up, will it?"

Mandy kept feeding James the baby food, cooing to him as she did it. Beth filled her plate with food and started to eat, smiling at James.

"I meant the real food!" he whined as Mandy kept shoveling spoon after spoon in his mouth. James was mad and frustrated every time he opened to say something Mandy would stick the spoon in his mouth cooing at him. The baby could see his mommy smiling and making faces teasing him as she ate her food.

"Ok mommy." he smiled and opened as she fed him. He smiled knowing she was being good to him. Wait she's not being good she's making me be a baby! He thought to himself. Damn am I having Stockholm syndrome. He thought to himself as he savored the mash potatoes. He could almost imagine himself at a nice restaurant eating steak and potatoes drinking wine.

Yeah right he thought not in a highchair and diaper! He thought as he swallowed and Mandy had a spoonful of baby food waiting ending his daydream or fantasy.

Both Mandy and Beth smiled as James ate the mashed potatoes. Mandy started feeding James the baby food again. Finally she got to the bananas and started spooning the bananas in his mouth.

"What a good baby, eating your dinner all gone for nanny." Mandy cooed, slipping the spoon in his mouth.

James frowned as Mandy continued feeding him and both girls were laying on the baby talk. He did smile on the inside as he finished off the baby food and was now going to eat bananas least they were better then the baby food. He thought to himself.

He nodded as the girls praised him.

Mandy finished feeding James the bananas and picked up his bottle, putting the nipple in his mouth.

"As soon as you finish your bottle nanny is going to give you a bath and put on your jammies. Won't that be fun?" Mandy cooed.

James was so mad it was just like a constant nightmare being played over day after day. He was supposed to be the daddy but now they've taken over his life and turned him into a sissy baby. It was like he was in a baby jail or something.

"Barrels!" he said like a smart ass

Mandy finished feeding James the bottle and cleaned his face and hands before getting him out of the high chair.

"You're a silly baby, aren't you?" Mandy tickled James and took off his shirt. She took his hand and led him back to the bathroom and took his diaper off. She put bubble bath in the tub as she filled it with water.

"Our baby likes to be clean, doesn[t he?" Mandy cooed.

James laughed as she tickled him even the baby attention she gave him was good in away. After all Mandy was hot and yes he hated being a baby but what could he do. He let her lead him to the bathroom.

"Can I take a shower?" he asked nervously as she took off his diaper and started his bath water.

"No silly. You're too little for showers. Babies take baths." Mandy cooed.

Mandy helped James into the tub and helped him sit down. She got a washcloth and started washing him.

"The bubble bath will help you smell good, won't it baby? Yes it will."

Mandy put a few plastic bath toys in the water for James to play with.

"Whatever!" he said with a attitude he didn't see any point in arguing.

James sat down in the tub enjoying seeing this hot girl bend over and lean over and all the wonderful views he had, since they've turned him into a baby his sex life has been cut off and he was horny just staring at her and his mommy. This was as exciting as it got anymore for him.

He looked at the toys with disdain.

"Be careful with that attitude, baby. I could give you a spanking after your bath."

Mandy smiled and washed James like she would a toddler, cooing at him as she did. When she was finished, she rinsed him off. Mandy got James out of the tub and started drying him off, rubbing him.

James decided to be quiet right away he hated how she had all the control.

He sat there letting her wash him, he was embarrassed as she washed his butt even going inside him and then how she washed his manhood. Once she was done she got him out drying him off all over drying and rubbing his member a little too much.

He groaned and moaned as she did.

Mandy gave James a swat on the bottom before taking him to the nursery. She helped him onto the changing table and diapered him for bed. She put purple pajamas on him with Sophia the First on them and put James in the crib. She tucked him in and got him a bottle of formula, putting it in the crib.

"Goodnight, baby." Mandy said, kissing James cheek.

"Owe what was that for!" he whined

James laid there as she dressed him in little girl footed pj's. He watched as she wound up the mobile and kissed him good night giving him his bottle.

He was so worked up after she left is hand found it's way down on the outside of his diaper and he began rubbing himself thinking of spanking both Mandy and Beth and then making them strip and go down on each other and the both of then calling him daddy.

Mandy and Beth saw James on the baby monitor. Beth came in the nursery with a pair of mittens.

"Let's see your hands, baby."

Beth forced the mittens on his hands and put his bottle between the mittens.

"I expect to see an empty bottle in the morning. And then right to sleep. Understood?"

James was so embarrassed that he had been caught.

"Wh--what bu--but." he said stuttering nervously trying to think of something anything.

He watched as she put the mittens on his hands.

"Yes." he said as he began drinking his bottle. Hoping no one would say anything in the morning about this!

Beth and Mandy went to bed a bit later. Beth set an alarm to go off at 6 in the morning so she would be awake before James got up and went to sleep.

The next morning Beth went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"Wh--What!" James said waking up not even realizing Mandy was there. He wipes the sleep from his eyes. She began changing him then last night came back to him. He wondered if his mommy would just forget about it, or if Mandy even knew about it.

"Yeah." he said smiling hoping to have a good day.

Mandy led James out to the kitchen. Beth turned and smiled at James.

"What's with the mittens?" Mandy asked.

"James was a naughty baby last night so mommy had to put the mittens on him. You can take them off now if you want, but I want him in the mittens at bedtime from now on." Beth said.

Mandy got James into the high chair and put his bib on him. Beth brought over a bowl of baby food and spoon and sat down in front of him.

"Is Elmo hungry this morning?" Beth cooed.