LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy just shook her head, but let it go.

Emily smiled and handed James a doll that was dressed like he was in a romper with a diaper underneath it.

"This is Charlene. You can play with her. I think she's hungry."

Emily rocked the doll she was holding.

Mandy took some pictures of Emily and James playing with their dolls. She let them play for a bit, then got her things together.

"Thanks for letting me bring Jamey here to play with Emily. We need to get going though. It's almost his naptime. He's getting a bit cranky. Jamey, let's get going. Say bye to Emily."

Mandy took James hand and led him to her car. She put him in the car seat and fastened the harness.

"You need to learn how to behave on playdates, baby. This was only the first of many."

Mandy gave James a bottle and then started driving home.

The way Mandy took his hand James knew he was in trouble. She put him in the car buckling him in and scolding him.

"The first of many I just wanna stay home!" he whined

He was thirsty so he began drinking his bottle hoping she was just threatening him about more play dates.

Then he began to worry about a bad report to mommy.

"You're not going to tell Beth on me are you?" he asked nervously

"I have to tell your mommy, and you need to refer to her as mommy, not by her name, understand?"

Mandy arrived at the house and got James out of his car seat, taking his hand.

"Would you rather tell mommy yourself?" Mandy asked as they headed into the house.

"Yes yes I understand but please just this time I thought I was good for the most part" he said feeling bad he didn't want Beth to punish him.

As they got out of the car he was given a choice.

"I--I don't know what do you want me to Sa--say?" he said stuttering nervously

"I gwess nwt." he said talking baby talk trying to get on her good side.

They walked in and Beth was on her computer.

"Hi s mommy i's hwd fwn paying wth emiwy." he said trying to do his best to be a baby. He looked at Mandy to see if she was happy how he was acting and talking.

Beth listened to James and looked at Mandy.

"He played on the swings, the slide, in the sandbox and they played with dolls for awhile. He threw a couple of tantrums, but mostly he was okay." Mandy said.

"That's good. Come here and give mommy a hug and a kiss." Beth said, holding her hands out.

James didn't want to go in the playpen or play with his dolly but he was quickly finding out what he wanted really didn't matter.

He looked at Mandy.

"Wandy wood you hlp me in mwy pwaypen."

He said feeling silly talking in the absurd baby talk.

Mandy picked James up and took off his jumper, leaving him in just his tee shirt and diaper. She put him in the playpen and wound up a teddy bear that played music and put the doll in his hands.

"There we go, baby. Have fun playing with your toys."

Mandy sat down and turned the tv on and put on a children's channel.

James frowned when she undressed him down to his t shirt and diaper, he could fool himself into thinking he was still a man but dressed like this was impossible! He listened to the stupid bear playing music, he wanted to throw it across the room but he knew that would only get him in trouble.

"ok." he said to Mandy as she turned to leave he checked out her nice ass.

Mandy and Beth let James play in the playpen for about an hour. Beth went to the kitchen and starting making dinner for herself and Mandy. She made a meat loaf and mashed potatoes. When the food was done, Mandy helped Beth set the table and got out a couple jars of baby food and fixed a bottle of formula. Beth came out to the living room.

"Are you ready for dinner, baby?" Beth said.

She came over and helped James out of the playpen.

James herd the girls giggling and laughing and they referred to him as the baby, they didn't even use his name! He was so mad and he smelt the food cooking knowing it wasn't for him. He played cause he had nothing better to do. After awhile he looked up as his mommy checked on him.

"Yeth." he said hoping he wouldn't have to continue this baby talk as it really was humiliating.

Beth got James out of the playpen and took him to the kitchen. She helped him into the high chair and tied a pink bib on him that said 'Mommy's little Angel' on the front. Mandy was sitting in the chair in front of the high chair, stirring the baby food. She scooped out some and brought it to James mouth.

"Here comes the train, baby. Open the tunnel."

James sat in his highchair and looked at the girlish bib it was already bad being forced to be a baby but a sissy on top of that was even worse!

He looked at Mandy smiling as she stirred up the baby food fixing to feed him.

"Um can I have some meatloaf?" he asked as it looked real good.

"No, honey. The meatloaf is only for adults, not babies. I've got some delicious strained beef and peas and some bananas if you are a good little baby and finish the rest of your dinner."

Mandy waved the spoon in front of James.