LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"As long as you behave the rest of the day I won't have to spank. Watch how you talk baby." Mandy said.

Mandy pulled into the parking lot near the play area they were going to. She got James out of the car and took his hand.

"Stay with me or I will get the stroller out." Mandy warned.

Mandy led James into the play area and saw Kim and Emily. She led James over to where they were at. Emily smiled and waved at James.

"Hi Jamey!" Emily said with a smile.

James nodded as he felt more like a big boy even though she held his hand tightly.

He saw Kim and she was looking hot like always then when Emily waved at him and called him Jamey it was really embarrassing no way Kim can see me as a man! He thought to himself as he looked at Mandy to see what she was going to make him do.

"What would you two little ones like to do first?" Kim asked.

"I want to go on the merry go round, mommy. Come on Jamey!" Emily said.

Emily took James hand and started leading him over to the merry go round nearby.

"Now honey, Emily would be upset if you didn't play with her and we don't to make her upset do you? I brought you on the play date so you can play, baby. I really think it would be a good idea for you to go play with her," Mandy said.

"That's a good sissy. I'm sure you are going to have fun."

Mandy patted James on his bottom and started talking to Kim.

Emily was waiting by the merry go round.

"Which horse do you want? I usually ride the unicorn." Emily said.

Emily climbed up on the merry go round and went over to the unicorn. She sat down on it and held onto the pole. She watched as James got on the brown horse.

"I think the pink one would be better for you. It's my favorite color, Jamey." Emily said with a giggle.

"I don't want to suck my thumb. Yes pink is for girls, that's why I like it. You should like pink too." Emily said.

When the ride started, Emily held out her hand to take James hand in hers. Mandy took pictures of James on the merry go round.

James worried when he saw Mandy approaching.

He was surprised when she ignored him and began talking to Emily.

"Wh--what No that's not true at all!" he whined

Now he was really embarrassed that Mandy would make it out this was his idea and he liked it!

"Yes it is true, baby, and you look so adorable in your romper. Now hop on the pink horse and hold hands with Emily. Or would you rather I tell your mommy how naughty you were today?"

Mandy picked James up and set him on the pink horse.

The ride went around in a circle about eight times before it came to a stop. Kim got Emily off her unicorn and Mandy took James off his pink horse. They led them over to the swings. Mandy checked James diaper before lifting him into a toddler swing.

"You're a bit wet, but I don't think you need changing yet."

Kim put Emily in the swing next to James and started pushing them.

"Look how how you two are going! I bet you could touch the clouds if you tried."

James was dizzy as the ride finally stopped. Then Mandy took his hand leading him to the swing. He was embarrassed as she checked his diaper in front of everyone and announced that it was wet.

"Shih you didn't have to say that!" he whined

Once he was in the swing he kept going higher and higher.

Mandy let James swing for a bit longer then they got the two of them off the swings. Mandy took James over to the slide and helped him climb to the top, with Emily right with them. Mandy had James sit on the slide and moved Emily in front of him.

"Okay, When I get to the bottom of the slide, come on down, okay?" Beth cooed.

Beth climbed down and came around the slide. She held her hands as Kim took a video with her phone.

"Okay, come on down, baby." Beth said.

Mandy and Kim had them slide down several times before finally stopping them.

"Are you getting thirsty, Emily?" Kim asked.

"Yes mommy." Emily replied.

Kim took a sippy cup with juice in it and gave it to Emily. Mandy took out a bottle of juice and gave to James.

"Here you go, baby."