LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Cause I'm dressed in a girls nightgown and I'm a man!" he said stomping his foot.

Like normal she warmed him a bottle and had him lay in her lap in the rocking chair.

This was his nightly routine.

James had learned not to fight and argue before bed time as a spanked bottom was the worst!

Beth smiled when James went to sleep she put the bottle and book aside. she stood up and put James in the crib. She tucked him in and slipped the pacifier in his mouth, clipping it on his nightgown. She walked out of the room and closed the door.

Beth came in the nursery.

"Good morning, baby. did you have a nice sleep?"

Beth lowered the side of the crib and helped James out. She took him over to the changing table and lifted up onto it. She took off his diaper and cleaned him up. She slid a fresh diaper under him and powdered him. Finally she taped the diaper closed and helped him off the table.

"Are you a hungry baby this morning?"

James nodded as he really did. He hated his new baby life but he was getting used too it.

She looked really pretty and sexy today then again she always did.

He laid there as she changed him.

"Yes I'm hungry." he knew he wasn't getting eggs and bacon or waffles but he was still hungry even if it would be baby food or baby cereal

Beth took James hand and led him out to the kitchen. She put him in the high chair and tied a bib on him. Beth fixed a bowl of baby cereal and sat down in front of the high chair.

"Who's my good little baby?" Beth asked as scooped up some of the baby food and brought it to his mouth.

"That's right. You're my good little baby. Yes you are!" Beth cooed.

Beth continued to feed James, getting baby cereal on his face and bib. after the bowl was empty she washed off his face and hands. Beth picked up the bottle and held the nipple in his mouth.

Mandy entered the dining room and sat down at the table. She smiled at James.

"Good morning, baby."

For James this was like being on house arrest he had little freedom and he would get spankings when he didn't listen. For some they may like this giving up control but for him he was a control freak but that was all taken from him!

Now he was stuck being a baby for these two beautiful girls.

"Hi." he said with baby cereal smeared all over his face.

"Are you still taking him to the park today, nanny?" Beth asked.

"Yes I am. We are going to have so much fun today, aren't we baby? Yes we are! I think your girlfriend Emily will be there today as well." Mandy cooed, wiping the cereal off of James face.

"Come on, it's going to be fun. I've already set up the playdate, so we are going." Mandy said.

"Do you want your mouth washed out with soap, baby? I don't ever want to hear you talking like that again." Beth warned.

Beth finished feeding James his bottle, then Mandy helped him out of the high chair and took off his bib.

"Let's go find something for our baby to wear to his playdate." Mandy said, leading James to the bedroom.

"No it's not!" he cried

"No." that was it he'd shut up as he didn't want his mouth washed out he hated that.

The baby finished his breakfast then he was taken out of the highchair.

Mandy took his wrist and lead him to the nursery.

He wondered what she was going to pick out for him today.

Mandy let go of James and took his nightgown off of him. She checked his diaper, then took out a pair of purple rompers that snapped in the crotch. She dressed him in them, making sure to snap it up. Mandy got a brush and brushed his hair before putting it into pigtails. She put socks and his light up shoes on him.

"There's our pretty little sissy. Let's go show mommy how cute you look for your playdate."

Mandy led James back to the kitchen where Beth was cleaning up.

James fringed at the clothes she picked out for him. Once he was dressed he sat there as she did his hair.

"No please this looks bad, I'm not a girl." he shined as then he had to go find mommy.

He etched with each steps as his shoes lit up.

"This sucks!"

Beth saw James enter the room and smiled at him.

"Aw, don't you look adorable. You are going to be the cutest one there. Make sure and hug Emily when you see her. I'm sure she is looking forward to seeing you. Come over here and give me a kiss."

Beth held out her hands to James.

"No I don't!" he said as his pig tails bounced up and down and he kept looking at the ground as he walked and they lit up it was like he was on a dance floor.

"Take these off they look stupid and my hair please" he cried begging hoping someone would have pity on him.

"Please mommy I'm a boy." he whined not even trying to argue that he's a man anymore they definitely have broken him of that silly idea.

"But you look so pretty this way. You'll fit right in with everyone."

Beth gave James a kiss on the cheek and slipped a pacifier in his mouth. Mandy took James out to the car and put him in the car seat. She handed him a toddler book.

"Here's something you can look at in the car. It shouldn't take very long to get there."

Mandy got in the car and started driving.

"I hate it!" he whined as she put his pacifier in his mouth. Mandy took his hand leading him outside. She buckled him in.

He took the book and threw it down.

"I don't want it!" they might be able to keep him but that didn't mean he couldn't throw a tantrum.

"No no plesse Ms. Mandy I'll be good!" he cried and begged. He didn't want a spanking in front of anyone.

He was hoping that hot twenty year old mommy Kim was going to be there she had a real sweet ads he could pretend they were dating and try to imagine what color her panties were and sucking on her tits.