LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"You know doctors can help you become a real little girl, sissy. Maybe you were supposed to be a girl and somehow you were given this tiny thing. It wouldn't be that hard to nip this off and give you a cute little vagina. That would be adorable, wouldn't it?" Cooed Kelly.

Kelly finished diapering James and helped him off the table. She adjusted his dress so the diaper showed just a bit beneath the dress.

"Why don't we go outside and play for awhile?"

"I'm not a stupid girl I'm a man!" he said angrily at such a crazy suggestion.

He laid there as she brought the diaper up nice and tight between his legs making other comments totally humiliating him.

When he stood up she fixed his dress.

"We can just stay inside!" he said not wanting to go out in his dress.

Kelly started laughing.

"You're no man. A man wouldn't let a woman treat them like this and put them in a diaper and dress. At best your just a little sissy. It's best that you just accept your position and accept Beth as your mommy."

"We are going outside, baby. You need to get used to being out where people can see you."

Kelly took James hand and led him out into the backyard where there was a sandbox and a play yard.

"I am a man!" he said stomping his foot in his dress angrily

"She has pictures of me she tricked me I have no choice!" he said his eyes watering he was so mad and embarrassed

James thought his tantrum might let him get his way.

"No no I'm already used to it!" he said lying.

Once he got outside she made him go to the sandbox the one he made for his baby girls but not for himself!

Kelly just smiled as James fussed at her. She let him sit down in the sandbox and start playing with the plastic toys. She took out her cell phone and took a couple of pictures of James, sending them to Beth's phone.

"That's right. Show me what a good baby you are. Play with your toys." Kelly cooed, taking a seat at a table nearby.

Kelly let James play for over a half hour. Finally she looked at her watch.

"Is the baby getting hungry? Why don't we go in and I will fix you something to eat."

Kelly came over to James and held out her hand.

"Yes but no baby food I want a steak or beef tips." he said making sure she knew he was a man. They couldn't take that make ego pride away from him!

James took her hand not wanting to get in trouble.

He felt her hand realizing this might be as close as he'd ever get to her.

"I don't think so, baby. I can let you have strained beef, which is almost like sirloin. How does that sound?"

Kelly walked James back into the house and brought him to the kitchen. She put him in the high chair and tied a pink bib around his neck.

"Alright, let's find something for Sissy to eat."

"No that sounds gross!" he whined as he was taken inside.

When he got in he was quickly strapped in his highchair.

"Isn't there a white or blue bib?" he whined not liking the sissy pink bib.

"Steak hamburger!" he cried hoping she might let him have his way!

Kelly looked in the cupboard and took out three jars of baby food. She opened the jars and got a bottle of formula. She sat down in front of James and started to feed him.

"Come on, honey. Be a good baby and eat. You don't want me to tell your mommy you gave me a hard time, do you?"

James watched her closely admiring her sweet ass as she turned her back looking through the cupboard.

He knew what she was getting and was disappointed cause he knew he was getting baby food.

"No." he said knowing Beth would spank him or some other creative punishment she would give him for being bad.

Kelly cooed to James as she scooped up the baby food and slipped it into his mouth.

"I watch babies all the time and no matter how big they are, they all fuss at dinner time, but still end up eating everything I feed them. Except what gets on their face and bib of course."

James frowned at how she kept that sick baby talk going and how she compared him to other babies she watched.

He ate cause he had no choice the spoon just kept following him until it landed in his mouth.

He was humiliated as he looked at the bib and baby food was all over it, just a constant reminder of his baby status.

(Good to see you're ok!)

Kelly fed James a jar of baby food then picked up the bottle and let him drink some of the formula.

"I wonder when your mommy is coming back? I bet your missing her, aren't you?"

Kelly held the bottle as James drank the formula.

(thanks. It wasn't as bad as they said it was going to be. The power never went out and all we got was lots of rain)

James ate the baby food he was at least getting used to it, he wasn't eating it cause he liked it but cause he was hungry and that's all he was given. The formula was a total different thing it really took time getting used to it and he was still fighting it!

"Can I have some juice please?" he whined.

He was so frustrated as he didn't want to be a baby and he was amazed at the depths of making him a baby that Beth was going through.

"I guess I don't know why she did this to me!" he whined getting mad as he was so turned on by Kelly but what could he do!

(Well that's good I've been in a flood before scary!)

James nodded as he looked forward to using the juice as a chaser. It reminded him of the days he was partying at the bars he'd take shots of tequila or vodka and use a Coke or Pepsi to chase the shot. Now here he was using a baby bottle of juice to chase a bottle of baby formula. He groaned frustrated at just how much his world has turned upside down!

"I'm not a baby do I look like a baby!" he yelled kicking his feet slamming his fists down on the highchair tray in front of him.

"Cause she's stupid!" he whined

Without realizing it he invited her to rip on his height his looks and of course his little pee pee.

(Yeah I bet I'd be moving lol)

Kelly smiled as James threw his little tantrum.

"You look exactly like a baby, baby. You're really small, and I am not just talking about your height. You are short though. I bet you could easily be mistaken for at least a toddler."

"Now, now. No name calling baby. Unless you want to spend the rest of the day sucking on a soapy pacifier." Kelly warned.

Kelly finished feeding James the baby formula and gave him the bottle of juice.

"No I don't No I don't!" he said kicking his feet. Looking exactly like a baby in his highchair.

James shook his head as he wanted nothing to do with the soapy pacifier.

The baby finished his bottle looking forward to a juice bottle.

He was embarrassed the way his babysitter looked at him as he drank his baby bottle that she held for him!

Kelly took a video of James with his cell phone, then showed it to him.

"Look at the big baby throwing a tantrum. Wait until I show your mommy. She will so proud of you. She might give you a spanking though for being so naughty."

"Who's the cutest baby in the whole world, Jamey is!" Kelly cooed.

"Maybe I should post it on Youtube. Would you like that?" Kelly asked.

"All right. Now that you finished eating, I think you need another nap." Kelly said.

Kelly helped James from the high chair and took his hand.