LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James couldn't help check her out and undress her with his eyes.

He sat down and watched her with her thin shorts shorts he could make out she was wearing a thong.

The baby licked his lips just thinking about her.

"Um I don't know you pick." he said embarrassed what he was thinking wondering if she caught him checking her out!

"I'll see if your mommy has toddler cookies." Kelly said.

Kelly went out to the kitchen and found some teddy bear shaped cookies. She put them on a plate and came back to the playroom.

"Here we go, baby. I found some teddy bear cookies for us to eat. Why don't you pour the tea?" Kelly cooed.

Kelly could see James eyeing her. She chose to ignore it for now. She waited for him to pick up the teapot and pour the imaginary tea.

"Just a minute, I have a better idea."

Kelly went and got a baby bottle filled with juice and a pitcher of tea. She poured the tea in the teapot and handed James the bottle.

"I know you are used to drinking out of a bottle, sissy, so I poured you some juice in a bottle for you."

He figured he'd play her game and still drool over her she'd never know.

James was in the middle of pouring a pretend cup of tea.

"What?" he asked confused as she quickly got up.

He wondered what her idea was!

His eyes got big as she came walking back in with a bottle.

"No but this is pretend!" he whined as for a minute he felt like he could be a man in her eyes at least the way he was daydreaming about her!

James was really fussy now as his manhood was shot down all the fantasy's he had about her were crushed!

"B--but we were playing pretend I was drinking tea!" he cried

He couldn't help but look at her bra strap as it showed under her tank top.

James was mixed emotionally he was mad and turned on looking at her!

"Yes, but that was pretend tea. Your mommy wants you to drink lots of liquids, so you need to drink your bottle for real. Do you need me to hold you?" Kelly said.

Kelly started to pick James up to set him on her lap.

At first James didn't want her to hold them but when she brought him close to her. He could smell her perfume and body lotion it all smelt so good and while laying down he could look into her blue eyes and he got nice views of her cleavage. He was actually enjoying being this close to her!

Kelly saw James looking at her breasts.

"Is your mommy breastfeeding you, baby? I'm afraid these don't have any milk in them and your mommy didn't leave any breast milk for you to have. You'll just have to make due with your bottle."

Kelly wiggled the nipple in James mouth.

James was embarrassed as she didn't even recognize him as a man, she assumed he was looking at them like a baby cause he was hungry. If only she could read my mind he thought as he imagined going down on her.

He began drinking the bottle as she teased him he pretended he was sucking her tit.

Kelly grabbed the hand that reached for her breast and bent his fingers back.

"I see your mommy hasn't finished training you. Keep your hands to yourself, or I will break them. Is that understood?" Kelly asked, looking threateningly at James.

She set him down on the blanket with his bottle.

Kelly pulled James off the floor and yanked his diaper down. She gave him a hard spanking, then took his pacifier and rubbed it over a bar of soap. She pushed the pacifier in his mouth and held it there.

"Suck baby. I'm sure your mommy doesn't want you using such bad language." Kelly firmly kept the pacifier pressed against James lips.

James was shocked when he found himself over her lap as she began spanking him.

"Owe owe owe!" he cried

He did all he could to keep his mouth shut but finally she forced him to open and she held the soap laden pacifier in his mouth.

"Mmmh mmmh!" he whined and squirmed

Kelly led James over to the corner and pressed his nose against the wall.

"If you spit that pacifier out, I will spank you twice as hard as I just did. I want you to learn to not to use those words."

Kelly sat in a chair making sure James stayed in the corner and kept the pacifier in his mouth. She made him stay there for a half hour before coming over to him. She took the pacifier out of his mouth.

"So do you have something to say to me?" Kelly asked.

James was getting tired of being in the corner and the taste was really bad!

He was relieved when she came and took it out.

After the pacifier was out he kept moving his jaws trying to get the taste out. He looked like he had ate a lot of peanut butter.

"Um I'm sorry." he said softly with his head down like a naughty boy.

As he looked at her sexy painted toes.

Kelly smiled at James and lifted his head so she could see his face.

"That's better. How about we check your diaper and change you if necessary?" Kelly cooed.

Kelly lifted his dress and checked his diaper.

"Just as I thought, you're soaked. Let's go get the sissy in dry diapers."

Kelly took James hand and led him to the nursery.

James hated how she mad him feel like a girl even lifting his dress almost acting like she's a guy and she was trying to get in his panties. He didn't know which was worse as she lifted his dress checking his diaper.

He was worried when she wanted to change him.

I know she's going to make fun of my little Dick." he thought to himself.

"Um I can wait until Beth gets home!" he whined

"I wouldn't be much of a babysitter if I let you stay in wet diaper. You could get a bad rash. Your mommy would be unhappy with me."

Kelly took James into the nursery and took James dress off of him. She lifted him onto the changing table and strapped him down. She ripped the tapes on the diaper and pulled it down. She smiled.

"I see why mommy thinks you're a sissy, baby," Kelly giggled.

Kelly started cleaning James.

The sissy baby was terrified laying on the changing table any minute she was going to discover why he always had to be in control!

He blushed bright red and closed his eyes as she made the comment that former girlfriends made, that's one reason why he played the daddy role. He was in control and his baby girls couldn't say anything to him or he'd spank them. Since he lost that roll everyone could laugh at him like Kelly did.