LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"But I don't wanna shit myself." he said starting to whine. More and more each day he found himself whining.

"Why I don't understand why you want me to shit in a diaper!" course he knew it was the ultimate control and a constant reminder of their status.

He felt his stomach turn was she really going to make me go out there in just a diaper and t shirt!

"No that don't sound fun at all!"

Beth frowned at James.

"Babies don't use that kind of language. You have no choice in the matter. You will mess in your diaper because you longer will be using the potty."

"Then you would rather wear a dress?" Beth asked.

"I don't, but you already have your diaper and shirt on. I was just getting dress out just in case you decided to wear it.."

Beth pulled out a blue dress with ruffles and a belt. She laid it on the bed.

"Which do you want to wear today?"

Beth sighed and picked James up off the floor. She tugged his diaper down and carried him over to the chair. She sat down and laid James across her lap. She picked up the paddle and started spanking James.

"You will do what mommy tells you you are going to do. Now we are going outside to play and you will decide what you are going to wear. I am tired of you acting out like this."

Beth continued spanking James.

He knew he was in trouble but he didn't wanna go outside and he didn't wanna pick out what to wear.

"No mommy please please!" he whined and cried knowing what was coming.

Whack whack whack whack!

"Owe owe!" he cried and yelled as the spanking hurt.

"Please mommy I'll be good!" he cried just wanting the spanking to end!

"Fine, if you don't want to go outside, you can sit in the playpen all day."

Beth set the paddle down and pulled James diaper up. She stood him up and led him out to the living room. Beth put James in the playpen along with his baby doll and a bottle of formula.

James continued to cry as his ass was on fire! He sat in the playpen hating how he nothing to do but lay with his doll and drink his formula. Then he kinda smiled he won he got his way he didn't have to go outside or pick out his humiliating clothes..

Hmm Maybe she's breaking he thought to himself!

Beth decided to go out shopping later. She called Kelly to see if she could come over and watch James. Kelly was free so she came over and Beth let her come in. She looked over and saw James in the playpen.

"There's our Jamey." Kelly cooed.

"Jamey has decided she wants to stay in the playpen today. Isn't that right?"

The baby noticed his mommy fixed her make up and grabbed her purse.

"Where are you going?" he asked wondering what was going on.

For a second he thought she was going to leave him a lone.

Then he herd the bell ring and in walked Kelly he was looking incredibly hot!

"No I don't!" he whined

"Well technically he wouldn't make up his mind so I said he would spend his day in his playpen." Beth said.

"I think we will find plenty to do, won't we Princess?" Kelly cooed, running her fingers through his hair.

"Alright, I'll be back in an hour or so." Beth said.

"Alright, but first we need to find you a pretty dress." Kelly cooed.

Kelly saw the dress Beth had taken out of the closet and laid on the side of the crib. She picked it up and looked at it.

"Well isn't this the prettiest thing! and it looks like your mommy was planning on you wearing it today anyway. Let's get you dressed."

Kelly took the dress off it's hanger and slipped it over James head.

"Hey." James whined as she spun him around.

He wondered if she knew if it was him the same guy that flirted with her every time he got the chance.

The sissy began worrying that she might change him that would be so embarrassing. All this time I was trying to get in her pants and instead she'll get in mine!

Kelly took James hand and led him to the play room. she sat him down on a mat and got a toy set out. She sat James baby dolly on the mat and got a teddy bear and sat down across from James. She set out the cups in front of James, the doll, the bear and herself and set out a teapot in the middle.

"What are we having with our tea, baby?"