LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Beth smiled as she continued to feed him until the bowl was empty. She picked up the bottle of formula and slipped the nipple in his mouth.

"Is baby's tummy getting full? I bet it is. Mommy wants you to finish this bottle though, then we can see about getting your diaper changed."

Beth smiled as James finished drinking his bottle. She pulled the nipple out of his mouth and set the bottle on the table. She got James out of the high chair and led him over to the blanket in the living room with the toys on it.

"Go ahead and play with these toys while I clean up the kitchen, sissy." Beth said.

James was glad when she pulled the bottle out wiping his face then freeing him from his highchair.

He was taken by the hand and sat down on the baby blanket.

"Ok." he said watching as she went to the kitchen he admired her nice ass.

He sat there relieved that she hadn't found the playpen.

Beth spent time in the kitchen and when she came back she saw the doll laying on the floor.

"It doesn't look like you changed the baby dolly's diaper. I guess I shouldn't change your diaper either." Beth said, shaking her head.

Beth sighed and went to the playroom. She brought back a doll diaper bag that had wipes, baby powder extra diapers. She sat down on the blanket in front of James. She moved the diaper so it was right in front of him.

"I'm giving you just one more chance. Change your baby dolly's diaper. or else." Beth said.

Beth laid out the wipes, powder and new diaper on the blanket.

"No but please I don't want to do something a little girl would do can't I just be a boy." he whined not even fighting the fact he's a baby he just didn't want to be a sissy baby. He was hoping she would show some mercy on him. If not then he would definitely have to do what she told him cause he would probably need at least two diaper changes before bed time.

Beth sighed. She was tired of James constant whining. She took out a pacifier and slipped it in James mouth. Beth undressed the doll completely and put it on James lap.

"There, I made it easier for you to diaper your baby doll. All you have to do is wipe her and put the diaper on her. It will only take a minute. No one is going to see you except me. This is my last warning though. You either diaper that doll now. Or I will carry through on my threat to leave you in your wet diaper all day."

James didn't want his pacifier but he knew what that meant and with the mommy look she gave him he knew it was pointless.

"Fine." he said behind the pacifier as he took the doll and he diapered the doll. It was so humiliating and embarrassing almost like she knew what he was thinking.

He couldn't help but think when he was a daddy and diapering his baby girls.

Also running through his head was how Beth made him a baby and the many times she has diapered him.

Damn her! Was all he could think about as he finished.

"There I'm done."

"No, you will never be a daddy again. You are my sissy baby now. You will do as I tell you or face the consequences. I have no qualms about spanking your bottom every day if I need to. Is that understood? Now feed your baby and then I will change your diaper," Beth said.

Beth smiled as Jams started to do as she told him. She reached down and patted his bottom. Beth went back to the bedroom and got the changing supplies and came back to James.

"Alright, baby, now let's get a clean diaper on you. Lay down and keep sucking your pacifier."

James hated how he had to cradle the doll and feed it a bottle. It was so embarrassing how she had him wrapped around her finger. He would do anything she told him cause he knew she was in control and it was either that or a spanking!

"Ok." he said as he laid down. He couldn't believe what his world had became, he knew a fresh diaper was better then a wet diaper.

He laid on his back sucking his pacifier watching her as she was smiling getting ready to take care of him!

Beth unfastened the tapes on James diaper and lifted his legs in the air. She pulled the diaper out and"cleaned his bottom with baby wipes.

"Is Sissy going to give mommy a messy diaper to change later? Yes she is!" Beth cooed as she finished cleaning James and put a clean diaper under him. She sprinkled baby powder on James and taped the diaper closed. She took his hands and sat him up.

"There we go. Baby is all dry." Beth cooed.

The baby laid there as his mommy changed his diaper it was so embarrassing as she held his legs and wiped his butt he turned red as she cooed at him and looked at him like saying I own you.

"No please don't make me shit myself!" he whined as she fastened the diaper up.

He had to admit the nice clean diaper did feel a lot better.