LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Now Sissy baby, you don't want spankies, do you? Now hold still, this won't hurt a bit. Give me a pouty face. Good girl." Mandy cooed.

Mandy put makeup on James, including eye shadow, blush, mascara and lipstick. She cooed and fussed over him for the next twenty minutes. When she was done she got up and led James to a mirror.

"What do you think, sissy? Aren't you adorable. Just wait until your mommy gets home." Mandy cooed, patting James on the bottom.

“No b- but it’s not fair I never wanted to be a baby much less a sissy baby!” He whined as he did what he was told doing the pouty lips..

He figures this is just a way to tease him even more!  If I can ever get them back I will.. He blushes when she calls him a good girl… James finds it very embarrassing at times sometimes he don’t care as much! 

“Yeah real adorable!” He says in a bad mood as Mandy pats his bottom his diaper crinkling as she does.. He wasn’t sure if it was a reminder of him being a baby or a threat of a spanking either way he quit with his little tantrum. 

• 2 weeks later...

Beth came home with several packages. She saw James and smiled.

"Aw, you look adorable. Did you and nanny have a fun morning?" Beth asked.

Beth gave James a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait til you see the cute dresses I have for you? Are you ready to model them for mommy?" Beth cooed.

“Yes.” He said blushing as she kissed him.. He always hated how she made him feel as she truly did make him feel like a little girl! 

James wasn’t looking forward to seeing what dresses she got for him..

How did this happen I used to be the daddy not the baby and damn sure not a baby girl who is now going to model these stupid baby dresses..

Mandy came up and patted his diaper harder like he was supposed to answer his mommy and how they always wanted him to act excited like a baby girl when they did things for him change his diaper feed him and now getting him new dresses..

”Yes I’m excited can I see my new dresses and I’d really like to model them for you and Mandy!” He said excitedly feeling like it was Someone else talking but not him! 

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright, first we need to get you undressed don't we? Yes we do!" Beth cooed. 

Beth stripped the dress James was wearing off and set it aside. She pulled the dresses she had bought out of the bags and laid them out on the couch.

"Which dress do you want to try on first sweetie?" Beth cooed.

James stood there as his mommy undressed him he hated just being in his diaper it was just so humiliating and nothing hiding it.. 

Only so he could cover up his diaper he pointed at the first one he saw and after seeing it he wished he had made a better choice or took more time choosing! 

“That one!” He said pointing at the yellow dress it came with a baby bonnet and it looked like yellow mittens with duckies…

”I mean t- that one th- there!” He said pointing at the pink one. 

Beth smiled and set the pink one down.

"Let's go with the yellow one first."

Beth slipped the dress over James head and pulled it down. The dress barely reached James waist leaving his diaper peeking out. Beth slipped the bonnet on James and fastened it under his chin.

"Let's see your hands Sissy baby." Beth cooed.

Beth fastened the yellow mittens on him and slipped a matching yellow pacifier in his mouth with a duck on it.

"You look adorable Sissy baby." Beth cooed.

• 2 weeks later...

“Please mommy I-I like the pink one better!” He cried as he stood there as his mommy pulled the dress over his head. 

“Mommy the dress is too short!” He whined as he tried pulling it down. 

He watched as she tied the baby bonnet on.

James looked at the mittens in horrification. 

He knew once he had those things on his hands would be useless. 

The sissy baby knew it didn’t matter why fight it.  Once her mittens were on she flexed her fingers but it did no good her hands were trapped in the mittens. 

James accepted the pacifier and he knew he must look ridiculous he blushed as his mommy clapped her hands and squealed like a school girl.  Cooing at him he was so embarrassed! 

• 2 weeks later...

"Nonsense. This dress is the perfect length. Diapers are supposed to be showing. You want everyone to see you are mommy's little Sissy baby, don't you? Of course you do." Beth said.

Beth put yellow ribbons in James hair and patted his bottom.

"How about we go for a walk so everyone can see the pretty new clothes mommy got you?" Beth cooed.

Beth got the stroller out and helped James into it. She fastened him in and handed him a yellow baby rattle and a baby doll.

"Do you remember what mommy expects you to do when we're out for a walk Sissy baby?" Beth cooed, pushing the stroller outside.

James was about to say no cause he really didn’t enjoy letting people see mommy’s sissy baby. He thought as she talked that maybe that saved him a spanking! 

James was in a daze how she helped him into the stroller he couldn’t believe how girly he looked all dressed about like a complete toddler baby girl.. He wanted to cry even wondering if he was a boy anymore..

The only thing that snapped him out of his little day dream was the sunlight as the door opened and he felt the stroller lean back going down the side walk..

The big baby shook the rattle just like mommy had taught him too. 

James mind runs wild again and he thinks his new life could be a book. 

“Good girl! Shake it harder! I don’t think every one can hear it. And I want to you gurgle and squeal for mommy. Can you do that?” Beth cooed.

Beth reached in the stroller, adjusting James dress so more of his diaper showed. She kissed his cheek and kept going down the sidewalk.

James did as he was told. He shook the rattle and gurgled feeling like a real baby! He  frowned when his mommy pulled up his dress showing more of his pink diaper but he didn’t wanna get a spanking or have his hands smacked.

As he shook his rattle and made baby sounds he wondered why she picked him he wondered why he was selected. He thought if he could ever go back in time he would make sure never to talk to her again! 

One of Beth’s friends was standing in front of her house. Beth stopped the stroller.

”Taking sissy baby out for a walk I see.  Hello sissy! Look at those chubby cheeks!” Patty said, pinching James cheeks.

“Why don’t you come in for a few minutes? Patty asked Beth. “I have something I want to give sissy if that’s alright with you.”

” Did you hear that sissy? Miss Patty has a present for you.” Beth cooed.

Beth followed Patty up to the house.

James wanted to bat her hands away but he knew that would get him a spanking… He remembered a time when he showed out in front of his mommy’s sister by throwing baby food at her and throwing a tantrum how he was a man… He had a spanking with her hairbrush like he never had before… Then he had to write a hundred time he wasn’t a man he was a sissy baby he wore dresses and pink diapers and all the cute little girly things mommy can find.. He didn’t want that to happen again! 

“Yeah!” He said clapping acting like he was excited even know he was nervous wondering what the Surprise might be.. 

oh please please wait till she’s gone before you change me as he knew he had a wet diaper and just hoped his mommy wouldn’t check until she was gone! 

• 2 weeks later...

Once they got inside Patty's house Beth got James out of the stroller and checked his diaper.

"Someone needs a diaper change, doesn't she?" Beth cooed.

Beth spread the changing pad out on the living room for and undressed James down to his diaper. She laid James down on the changing pad and gave him a toy to play with.

"Sissy baby is so adorable!" Patty cooed as she sat down on the couch to watch James get changed.

James was horrified that she was going to change him in front of her friend it would give them both a chance to laugh at his lack of size.  

“N-no pl-please mommy not here please!” He cried on the verge of a tantrum. 

James was so mad and he was making in known even as he was laid down on the changing mat. 

“I don’t want it! He said throwing the stuffed bear that of course was dressed like a boy bear so she could tease him with it how the bear can dress like a boy and he can’t. 

He covered his face as he heard the tapes of the diaper being ripped apart he knew any second the laughter would follow. 

• 2 weeks later...

Patty kept smiling as Beth lifted James legs and pulled the diaper out from under him. She used baby wipes to clean him.

"I can see why she's still in diapers. Poor thing probably never was potty trained properly, were you? It really is hard to tell her sex isn't it?" Patty said.

Beth slipped a diaper under James and sprinkled baby powder on him.

"Sissy baby likes mommy sprinkling baby powder on her, doesn't she?" Beth cooed.

James hated that his mommy and babysitter Mandy wouldn’t let James help in anyway he was to lay there and play with his toys or whatever they told him too..  They always said how many babies help with their diaper getting changed..,

So he laid there embarrassed as his mommy lifted his legs and her friend was watching everything.

He blushed as Patty kept looking and making embarrassing comments…

James did feel better once he was in a nice clean fresh diaper..

”Yes mommy.” He said blushing as all this was already embarrassing but it was embarrassing and humiliating with Patty watching! 

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes, I can see she likes her baby powder." Patty smiled.

Beth sat James up and left him in just his diaper. Patty held a baby doll out to James.

"Here you are, Sissy. A pretty doll for you to have." Patty cooed.

"Tell Patty thank you, Sissy baby." Beth ordered.

James no longer even got mad when people said girl or her cause he now knew that’s what he was a sissy baby girl.. Mommy and Aunt Mandy would never let him think he was a man as Mandy was the one who spanked him whenever he said he was a man then she’d put him in the corner and write a hundred times he wasn’t a man..

His mommy would laugh at him and make him dance around and Spin around make him play with dolls and say what a baby girl he is.. 

They always humiliated him like that so he was now a baby girl..

James was ready to cry and beg for skirt or even just a t shirt as he noticed his mommy was only going to keep him in just his diaper.. He knew better then to argue..

He crawled over to get the doll.. 

“Tank woo.” He said in his best baby talk 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

"Aw, you're welcome Sissy. Why don't you play with your new dolly and tell her secrets while I talk with your mommy."  Patty said.

"Sissy, doesn't the doll have pretty panties on? You're lucky you don't have to change her dirty diapers like mommy does for you?" Beth said.

Patty and Beth started talking leaving James to play by himself.