LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

“I’m coming i’m coming!” He said picking up his pace crawling as the crinkling of his diaper only seemed to get louder..

Once he reached the nursery he looked at Mandy and how hot she was holding his diaper smiling.. He knew this picture wasn’t right but he also knew he couldn’t do anything about it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Mandy smiled and clapped her hands as James entered the nursery.

"Good girl! Now let's get your diaper changed." Mandy said.

Mandy lifted James onto the changing table and pulled the strap across his waist. Mandy held out the diaper she was holding.

"Can you hold your diaper for nanny while she cleans you up? I bet you can! You are a smart little Sissy baby, aren't you? Yes you are! Remember, hold it with both hands for nanny." Mandy cooed.

(My wifi has been down for over a week. I'll try to post every few days if I can. Thanks for the bump.)

• Like 1

“You don’t need to strap me I won’t fall off!” He whined as he hated being strapped down… He wanted to argue with mommy about her calling him girl but he knew it was just a waste of time so why argue she’ll always win.. 

“Why do you and mommy want me as a baby girl?” He asked taking the diaper..

He held in his hands it smelt good but he hated that it was pink with baby girl written in blocks and it had little teddy bears on It looked just like a big baby diaper! 

James did as we told holding the diaper with both hands as she prepared to change him..

(No problem at all respond when you can hope life is good for you) 

"Baby girls like you are easier to take care of and they wear such cute clothes. Don't you think so, Sissy baby?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy ripped the tapes on the diaper and pulled it out from under James and threw it away. She cleaned his bottom and privates with baby wipes. 

"Alright, I'm ready for your new diaper. Can nanny have your diaper?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy slipped the diaper out of James hands and unfolded it. She lifted his legs and slid the diaper under him.

"You are such a good little helper, yes you are! We'll have to tell mommy how much you helped me." Mandy cooed.

“B- but I’m a boy!” He whined as he never called himself a man anymore.. James found it very hard to call himself a man since he was always diapered and 95% of the time it was a pink diaper.:. They always kept him dressed as a baby girl.. Dresses skirts pants sometimes but they had poppers in them for easy diaper changes buy they were girly too… Her shirts always said baby girl or princess or hearts on them just very baby girlish.. Most importantly and damaging was when they laughed at his little manhood and he hated the teasing so he no longer ever said he was a man anymore..

James was distracted and deep in thought forgetting he was even holding his diaper until she took it from him..

As he had his legs raised and felt his new fresh diaper being slid out under him, he was at least happy that his mommy would be getting a good report..

”Ok.” He said..

Oh no what if she wants me to start bringing her a diaper… It will show I’m bigger but still in diapers:: He thought and just like that they had other ways to embarrass him! 

Mandy sprinkled baby powder on James and pulled the diaper through James legs and taped it on him.  She smiled and lifted James off the changing table.

"There we go! Sissy baby is all dry now, isn't she? Yes she is! But I don't think that will be for very long will it? Is Sissy baby thirsty? I think she is!" Mandy cooed.

Mandy carried James out of the nursery.

James was mad that she was calling him she but he looked at his pink diaper and he knew it’s pointless to argue..: 

Damn I remember I used to be a daddy and I would be the one baby talking to girls and changing diapers and now it’s me! 

James felt defeated..

”Yes I’m thirsty.” 

Mandy carried James out to the kitchen. She got a bottle out of the refrigerator and brought him to the living room. She sat down on the couch and held James on her lap. Mandy rubbed the nipple against James mouth and pulled the bottle away.

"Show nanny how much you want your bottle, Sissy baby." Mandy cooed.

Ugh I don’t want a stupid bottle! He yelled in his head as he knew soon he’d be drinking that and that was that..

James was frustrated as he opened only to have her pull it away…

Seriously now you want me to act like I want this stupid thing even though I don’t! 

James tried gabbing it work his hands only to have her pull it away and coo at him like he was a six month old baby.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mandy smiled as she teased James with the bottle, finally letting him have the nipple in his mouth. She hummed and cooed at him as he drank it. When he was finished she sat him up and patted his back.

"Does Sissy baby have a burp for her favorite nanny? I bet she does!" Mandy cooed, rubbing and patting James back.

James found his bottle feedings and rocking relaxing as it was a time for him to just lay there and think about things his past how he got here and his new life..: It was like a time for reflection but it was relaxing…  

He would almost get into a dream like state as she cooed at him and rocking him patting his diaper a she drank..

James took in the last of the milk and was praised and immediately sat back up and soon found himself being burped..

After a few pats sure enough.

”Burp!” 

"Good girl! " Mandy praised James.

Nanny set James down on the pink baby blanket that had baby toys and dolls on it.

""Go ahead and play with your toys Sissy baby. Nanny is going to get herself some lunch." Mandy ordered.

Mandy picked up a rattle and shook it before giving it to James.

James didn’t wanna play but he knew if he didn’t he’d get in trouble of course all his toys was girls toys and all of them were soft like he was a real baby and he would hurt himself if he wasn’t carful.

He picked up the rattle shook it a few times then he went to his dolls and he began playing like he was a daddy that he used to be! 

Mandy went to the kitchen to fix herself lunch. She sat at the table where she could see James playing with the dolls.

"Aw, is Sissy baby playing with her dolls? Give your babies lots of kisses. You better check to see if they're wet or messy. Does Sissy baby love her babies?" Mandy cooed as she ate.

James nodded as he was trying to pretend he was the daddy again as he changed the dolls diaper it was very hard to pretend he was the daddy as his diaper crinkled with each movement..

He hated thinking of what became of him but he knew there was nothing he could do! 

His fetish had got out of hand and it now was a role reversal where he was the baby and he never asked for it, he wanted to be the daddy babying pretty girls and instead they made him the baby girl..

”When will mommy be home?” 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mandy smiled as James played with the dolls. Mandy finished her lunch and came back to the living room.

"Are you having fun playing mommy to your babies?"

"Aw, is Sissy baby missing her mommy? Don't worry, she'll be home shortly." Mandy said.

James nodded as he just changing his dolls diaper… He had learned it was better to just agree to what they say it would only get him in trouble so why try to fight it..

”Yes I miss mommy.” He said happily 

He got board with his doll and put her down for Her nap..

”C- can I- I do something else.” 

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry, my internet has been playing up.)

"Of course Sissy baby." Mandy said.

Mandy came back to the living room. She got a makeup kit and sat down in front of James.

"Why don't we make you all pretty for mommy. Okay Sissy?" Mandy cooed.

(No problem at all i understand) 

“What no please not that I’ll play with my dolls ok?!” He cried 

Me and my big mouth he thinks to himself as he sees that she’s only too happy to give him a make over..

He sees the blush and lipstick and he knows she’s already made up her mind…

”Please please I don’t wanna wear makeup! He cried like the sissy baby they have made him Into..

James moved around and he heard his diaper crinkle and he began to cry even more..

”I used to be the daddy..” he cried as it was so unfair that he was now the baby and a sissy one at that! 

• 2 weeks later...