LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"No I won't I'll never change my mind!" he whined. Then it dawned on him she said they all change their mind.

"Wait you've done this before!" he said shaking his head.

He was relieved when they got home. He stood there as she undressed him.

James felt foolish stand there in his messy diaper.

The baby wasn't going to complain as he definitely wanted to be changed!

"Ok." he said taking her hand.

"Yes, I've done this before. You didn't think you were my first baby, do you?" Beth asked.

Beth helped James onto the changing table and strapped him down. She set up a camera to take a video of her changing James messy diaper, then ripped the tapes on his diaper.

"Let's see what kind of present you made for mommy." Beth cooed.

"Damn your mean what do you get out of this? And what happened to the other guys?" he asked nervously wondering if he might meet the same fate.

James laid there as she set up the camera.

"Please don't record it!" he whined

He didn't think he was expected to answer about the present comment so he just laid there closing his eyes!

"I just love treating dominant men like big babies. Don't you worry about what happened to all of them. They are happy in their new homes."

"Aw, Just pretend the camera isn't on, baby." Beth cooed.

Beth pulled the diaper down and used baby wipes to clean James. She lifted his legs and pulled the diaper out, throwing it away. She finished cleaning him and slipped a clean diaper under him.

"Why what kind of controlling bitch are you that's not right to lie to people to deceive them!" he said spitting mad. He was worried what happened to those other guys.

"Please tell me how many and what happened to them."

He laid there as she was fixing to change him.

"I know it's there turn it off now and leave and I promise I won't call the police or try to get you back!" he was hoping she would change her mind or get scared.

He herd the tapes being ripped open as she began changing him!

"That is none of your business, baby. The only thing you should be concerned about is yourself."

"Just close your eyes and relax. You'll never see the video. It's for my eyes only." Beth said.

Beth lowered James legs and sprinkled powder on him. She pulled the diaper up and taped it closed. Beth helped James off the changing table.

"There you go sissy."

"Well I wanna know!" he said kicking his feet throwing a mini tantrum

He kept his eyes closed as she changed him. He had to admit the nice fresh clean diaper felt good.

James was getting used to being called sissy and her or she so he really didn't fight it anymore.

"Too bad. Now settle down before I have to spank you again." Beth ordered.

Beth led James to a pink blanket on the living room floor with baby dolls and other baby toys on it. She made James sit down.

"Play with your toys, baby girl. I'll go get you a bottle."

James settled down as he didn't want a spanking. He was cussing himself as he was falling deeper and deeper into being her baby. Here he was worried about a spanking! What the hell is wrong with me.

He sat down on the baby blanket looking at the toys they were all for girls.

"Ok." he said not even recognizing that she called him baby girl.

"I'm not thirsty!" he whined like the sissy girl she was making him.

He found himself in her lap cradled like a baby as she cooed to him he looked into her beautiful eyes as she teased him with the bottle

"No I'm n--- mphhh."

When he opened his mouth she jammed the bottle in James could either choke or drink. He choose the latter.

James laid there as she rocked him while he was drinking, After awhile he found it harder and harder to keep his eyes closed. He felt like he was drifting away as her voice became further and further away.

Soon James was asleep..

He laid there sleeping like a baby wetting his diaper and he didn't even wake up!

Beth smiled as James drifted off to sleep. She moved the bottle and set it aside. Beth stood up and carried James to the nursery, laying him in his crib. She started the mobile and checked his diaper. James was wet but she didn't think he would a need a

James slept through the night as the drugs knocked him out and while doing so he flooded his diaper. He was well onto becoming Beth.so baby even though he hated it. It's what she wanted and her plan was working perfectly. While sleeping he dreamed of the days when he was the daddy that's all he had left was his dreams!

James woke up groggy.

He opened his eyes as he felt her touching his check cooing at him.

"Wh-what?" he said trying to wake up as she felt her check his diaper.

"Did you put something in my drink?" he asked curiously careful not to say bottle he would still do the best he can to avoid saying his diaper his bottle. He was determined to fight her anyway he can!

"Why would I do that, Sissy? You had a bottle of formula last night, just like you're having with your breakfast."

Beth got James out of the crib, leaving him in his wet diaper. She took him out the kitchen and put him in his high chair, fastening him in. She tied a bib around his neck then brought over the baby food and bottle. She sat down in front of James and started stirring the baby food.

"Yum. This food looks delicious, doesn't it, baby?" Beth cooed.

"Well I slept through the night and I don't--um never mind." he began kicking himself he didn't want to tell her he had wet himself without knowing it.

James was ready to get up and get changed like his new normal routine.

"Um aren't you forgetting something!" he said pointing to his diaper.

The baby sat in his highchair knowing any argument would only get him in trouble might as well get in there without a sore ass. He figured

He watched as she got his breakfast ready.

"Why don't you eat it then!" he said salivating over the bacon that was cooking.

"Because I made it especially for you. It would be silly for me to eat it. Now be a good sissy and open your mouth. Unless you want to go across mommy's lap so early in the morning." Beth warned, bringing a spoonful of baby food up to his mouth.

"But you normally change me why not this time!" he said fussing cause she was already threatening him with a spanking and now he was sitting there in a wet diaper most importantly he couldn't figure out what happened! Oh know am I losing control! He thought to himself.

He opened knowing he had no choice his food tasted nothing like the bacon he smelled.