LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

He hated how Mandy patted his bottom like she owned him or something. 

James frowned he hated prunes but the enema was worse!  It was so humiliating to have two hot girls waiting till he shits himself..

He so hated that part of being a baby especially since he never wanted to be a baby In the first place! 

Mandy picked James up and took his dress off, giving it to Beth. She blew bubbles on James tummy then carried him down to the kitchen. She slipped him into the pink high chair and fastened him in. She took a bib out of the drawer and showed it to James.

"Look how adorable your bib is Sissy baby. It has a pocket to catch any food that slips off the spoon. Can you show nanny how excited you are for dinner?" Mandy cooed, fastening the bib around his neck.

“Can I have my dress please!” He whined as it was removed leaving him in just his diaper and that was the worst there was no way he could hide his diaper. 

“Please skirt, shorts pants something!” He cried as he was placed in his highchair 

James looked at the bib it did have the pocket and it had baby blocks that said baby girl in pastel colors.  

The baby knew what she wanted so he kicked his feet and clapped. 

“baby is hungry!” 

"We don't want to get baby's dress dirty, do we? No we don't." Mandy said.

Mandy looked at Beth and smiled.

"Don't you love baby babble? They go on and on and really think you understand them. It's adorable." Mandy said.

"Aw, I think baby is really hungry. That means she's going to eat everything nanny feeds her tonight, doesn't it?" Mandy said.

Mandy got three James out of the cupboard, one of them being prunes. The other two were strained beef and strained peas. She put them on the table near the high chair. She got a baby spoon and sat down next to the high chair. She opened all three jars and showed them to James.

"Yum-yum, Sissy baby. Doesn't your dinner look delicious?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy dipped the spoon in the strained beef, then started waving the spoon in front of James face.

James was embarrassed as the girls talked about him acting like he didn’t understand what they were saying. 

“No I’m not hungry!” He whined as he looked at the baby food jars in front of him. 

“Seriously I’m not hungry!” He cried as she brought the spoon to his mouth.. 

Mandy sighed and set the spoon down. She picked James up out of the high chair and tugged his diaper down. She laid James across her lap face down and swatted his bottom lightly a couple of times.

"If Sissy baby isn't hungry, that means she must want a spanking. Isn't that right Sissy baby?" Mandy cooed

Mandy reached over and picked up a wooden spoon and started spanking James.

“N- no no please I’m hungry no spanking!” He cried and begged..

”Owe no please please I’m hungry!” He cried as she swatted him a few times like she was warming up before the big game.

James kicked his feet and tried to get away as the show began and Mandy was no longer warming up! 

“I’m hungry!” He began crying 

Mandy gave James several more swats with the spoon and then set it down. She tugged his diaper back up and kissed his cheek.

"Nanny doesn't like spanking Sissy baby, but she needs to learn when nanny says it's time for baby's dinner then baby is going to eat." Mandy said.

Mandy put James in the high chair and fastened him in. She scooped up some of the baby food and waved the spoon in front of James mouth.

"Who's nanny's hungry little sissy baby?" Mandy cooed, slipping the spoon in James mouth.

“Ok ok I’m hungry I’ll be good!” He cried as the wooden spoon hurt like hell! 

James cried to himself as his babysitter fastened him back in his princess highchair. 

“me me!” He said excitedly as he opened for the rubber spoon filled with baby food! 

Mandy smiled and kept feeding James, barely letting him swallow before slipping the next spoonful in his mouth. It wasn't long before the jars were empty and all that was left was a bottle of formula. Mandy picked up a burp rag and wiped James mouth. She took him out of the high chair and sat down in one of the chairs. She took the cap off the bottle and held the nipple up to James mouth and cooed.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it? You were a hungry baby, weren't you? Yes you were! You're not going to give nanny or mommy any trouble when they say it's time to eat, are you?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy teased James lips with the nipple until he started sucking.

James kept making faces and tried to turn his head but Mandy would just get the food on his face or on his bib.. The sissy baby hated baby food but wearing it was even worse so he opened and let her feed him the nasty stuff.

”No I’ll be good.” He cried as his bottom was still on fire..

He opened accepting the bottle as he was cooed at and patted as he drank.. 

Mandy smiled and wiggled the bottle was James sucked on the nipple. She cooed and patted his bottom. When the bottle was empty Mandy pulled the nipple out of James mouth and put a burp cloth over her shoulder. She lifted James up against her shoulder and started patting his back.

"Does mommy's little princess have a burp for her nanny?" Mandy cooed, continuing to pat his back.

James laid there drinking his bottle hating how Mandy looked down at him and cooed at him treating her like a infant..

Once he was done she began burping him patting his back and his diaper and soon sure enough..

”BURP!” He blushed like the little princess he now was.. 

"Good girl! Nanny liked that burp. Nanny thinks it's Sissy baby's bedtime." Mandy cooed, wiping James mouth with the burp rag.

Mandy stood up holding James and carried him to where Beth was.

"It's time for sissy baby to go night night. He wants to give mommy a kiss goodnight. Don't you Sissy?" Mandy asked.

James didn’t want to go to bed but he didn’t want to be a baby either he didn’t want to eat his baby food or drink his baby bottle but Mandy and his mommy didn’t care what he wanted..

”Yes.” He said as he went to kiss his mommy not like a man but like a baby as he slobbered on her getting his formula slobber on her. 

Beth held still as James kissed her, getting his slobber all over her face. She kissed him back.

"Night-night, Sissy baby. Mommy will see you in the morning. I love you." Beth cooed.

Mandy slipped a pacifier in James mouth and carried him to the nursery. She undressed James down to his diaper and wiped him all over with baby wipes. She laid him in the crib and turned on the mobile.

"Sweet dreams, Sissy. It would be nice if you had a present in your diaper for mommy and nanny." Mandy cooed.

Mandy kissed James cheek and left the nursery, closing the door behind her.

James wished he was a man as he went to kiss his mommy he smelt her perfume and he even got a look at her cleavage he could see the pink bra she was wearing he knew he’d have to keep that in his mind if his mommies ever allowed him to make cream in his diaper that image would help! 

“Night night mommy I luvs you too.” He said as Mandy took him to the nursery..

”Ok.” He said as he knew what she meant and he figured he probably would as the baby food and the formula especially the kind of baby food wouldn’t sit well with her stomach.. 

“Good morning mommy.” He said rubbing his eyes realizing he not only wet his diaper but messed it too! 

No I didn’t sleep well you made me into a sissy baby I never wanted this crap! Is what he was thinking..

He sat up in his crib with the plastic sheet and his diaper crinkling..

”Yeah.” 

• Like 1

Beth smiled and picked James up. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and laid him on the changing table. She fastened the strap across him and handed him a baby doll to hold while his diaper was changed,

She ripped the tapes on the diaper and pulled it down enough to see what James had done in his diaper.

"Good girl. You left a big present for mommy didn't you? Yes you did!" Beth cooed.

She started cleaning him, 

James never wanted any of this! He laid there as his pretty sexy mommy cooed at him still not believing how he was fooled and trapped this was supposed to be her not him.

He took his doll who was wearing a pull up almost mocking him..

He blushed as she called him a good girl he still didn’t like it but he no longer argued anymore spankings, pink diapers and dresses made it hard to argue..

”Mommy can I wear pull ups they have girl pull ups too?!” He said throwing the girl ones in there hoping that might influence her decision..

He hoped she would say yeah but he was pretty sure what her answer would be.. 

Beth kept cleaning James and then got a fresh diaper out. She slipped it under James and sprinkled baby powder on him before taping the diaper closed. Beth picked James up and patted his bottom before setting him on the floor.

"Sorry Sissy baby, but pullups are for toddlers and big girls who are in the process of being potty trained. You're my Sissy BABY and will always be my Sissy baby. What do Sissy baby's wear?" Beth asked.

"Alright, let's feed my little sissy baby. I bet I get to the kitchen first." Beth said.

Beth started out of the nursery.

James hated it as he watched his mommy bring the diaper up tight between his legs then taping each side..

He had no idea why he tortured himself cause he knew what the answer would be! 

“Diapers mommy.” He said absolutely defeated…

James knew she would win as he had to crawl but he did realize he was getting better he wanted to cry as this is what his world has been reduced too! 

"That's right. My Sissy baby wears diapers, doesn't she?" Beth cooed, tickling James.

Beth let James stay close to her as she took him to the kitchen, but stepped ahead of him as they entered the room.

"Oh Sissy baby, that was close, wasn't it? You almost beat mommy, didn't you?" Beth said.

Beth picked James up and put him in his high chair. She fastened him in and tied a Sissy baby bib around his neck. She kissed his cheek and went to get James dinner ready.

“Yes mommy.” He said softly knowing she was right about everything and he knew he’d be lying to himself if he said he wasn’t a sissy baby or a baby girl..

James smiled as he knew his mommy was playing with him.. He remembered when he was the daddy and he’d play with his baby girls peek a boo or some other baby games..

Those days were now a nightmare as he had to live with this new reality.. 

Once he was placed in his highchair he watched his mommy fix his dinner.. 

He looked at his bib it was white with pink trim and it said baby girl in Patel letters with little baby blocks.. 

• Like 1