LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Now don't be that way. Go with the pretty girl, Sissy baby." Beth ordered, showing James the paddle sticking out of the diaper bag.

The girl took the diaper bag and James hand and led him to the changing table.

"Alright, put your arms up, baby. Let's get that pretty dress off so I can change you into a clean diapey, okay?" The girl cooed.

James knew his mommy meant business as she more or less threatened him with the paddle he knows all to well that it hurts! 

His mommy broke him long ago and he didn’t dare test her very often.. 

“Ok.” He said as the young girl took his hand.. 

Once they got to the changing table he sat there and dutifully did as he was told..

The girl tugged the dress off and set it aside. She tickled James bare tummy.

"You are the cutest little sissy baby aren't you? Yes you are!" The girl cooed.

"Up you go!" The girl cooed, helping James onto the changing table.

She helped him lay down and fastened the strap.

James looked over at his pink dress that had teddy bears on it.. He still couldn’t believe that was his dress he was his mommy’s sissy baby.. 

His thoughts were interrupted as this hot girl that was going to change him began talking baby talk..

“Um I really don’t need to be strapped down!” He whined as it made him feel like a infant..

Ugh I’m not going to roll over how old does she think I am! He thought as he laid there looking at the ceiling.. 

"silly baby. Of course you need to be strapped down. I could be sued if you rolled off the table and hurt yourself." The girl cooed.

The girl hummed as she ripped the tapes on James diaper. She pulled it down and giggled a little. The girl lifted James legs and pulled the diaper out from under him. She used a couple of wet wipes to clean him.

"I love little sissy baby's. They think they're super macho but have such tiny wee wees. I bet if I tugged hard enough I could pull this little thing right off and you wouldn't feel a thing." The girl giggled again.

“I’m not going to roll over I’m not a real baby!” He said Frustrated..

”I’ve been in this lifestyle for awhile and I used to be a daddy!” 

He quickly shut up as she ripped his diaper open exposing his LITTLE man.

James blushed with embarrassment as he knew what she was laughing at..

”No please don’t!” He begged as she made fun of him but there was nothing he could say as she wiped his bottom. 

Now he was begging that she wouldn’t pull on his little thing! 

"Aw, did Sissy baby like to pretend she was a daddy? I bet that was adorable." The girl giggled.

The girl wrapped a baby wipe around James limp penis and tugged on it to clean it. She pulled the wipe away, wrapping it around her little finger. She showed it to James.

"See Sissy? And it didn't take much force at all. I bet you didn't feel a thing, did you? You're going to be much happier without your little pee pee." The girl said.

The girl laughed and went back to changing James. She slipped one of his diapers under him and moved him around to center the diaper under him. She picked up the baby powder and sprinkled it on him.

"I love the smell of baby powder on a clean baby, don't you honey?" The girl cooed.

She pulled the diaper up and fastened the tapes. She checked to make sure it was tight enough then helped James off the table. She set him down on the floor on his hands and knees in just his diaper. The girl patted his bottom.

"Go find mommy, Sissy baby. Hurry. I'll be right behind you." The girl cooed, picking up the dress he had been wearing.

“Yes it does smell good.” She was right and so was he it did smell good and he did like it… When he was a daddy he would tease his baby girls.. He would laugh as he had a college girl after being spanked he would have her laying there as he slipped the diaper under her then he powdered her and teased her saying she smelt just like a baby!

He enjoyed teasing her saying imagine what your friends are doing I guarantee you they’re not getting their diaper changed! 

James was quickly brought to reality as he was placed on the floor expected to crawl so he had to go find mommy who was supposed to one of his baby girls but she was too smart for that and now he was the baby girl or sissy baby. 

“Ok ok mommy mommy where are you!” He said as he crawled around trying to find her..

As he was crawling he was thinking the diaper the bottles the baby food the nursery was all bad! 

He really hated crawling it was so infantile like he didn’t know how to walk.. He could hear his diaper crinkle with each step it really sucked but he could do nothing.

”Mommy where are you?” He whined as he crawled faster so the girl wouldn’t spank him! 

The girl followed James out to where Beth was, nudging him along.

"There she is!" The girl cooed.

Beth smiled at James and took the dress from the girl.

"Come here and sit up so mommy can put your dress on, Sissy baby." Beth ordered, getting the dress ready to slip over James head.

James sighed in relief as crawling was tiring.. 

He was happy when his mommy wanted him to sit up so she could put his dress back on anything to cover up his pink diaper.. 

He dutifully did as he was told going over to his mommy. 

Beth slipped the dress over James head and pulled it down. She helped James to his feet and fastened it up the back. The dress barely reached his diaper. Beth patted his bottom.

"Did you thank the nice girl for changing your diaper Sissy baby?" Beth asked.

He stood there as his mommy dressed him he hated wearing dresses but his mommy enjoyed making him a total sissy baby.. He tried to think of himself as a boy but his mommy made sure he always knew he was a sissy baby.. 

He cringed when she patted his diaper bottom it had a lot of meaning behind and he knew.. It was a subtle reminder to be good or mommy spanks and another reminder that he belonged to her she was the one that spanked him and put him back in diapers and made him a sissy baby.

”Yes mommy i did.” 

“Do you think I can have longer dresses my diaper shows?” He pouted 

Beth sighed. 

"There's nothing wrong with the length of your dresses. It let's everyone know what a cute Sissy baby you really are. Alright, let's get going. It's almost your bedtime. I don't need a fussy baby." Beth said.

Beth got the bag with the new dresses and took James hand, walking him out of the store.

(I'm sick with either the flu or COVID, so I may be away for a bit.)

“B- but I- I don’t want everyone seeing my diaper!” He cried..

He wasn’t really tired but he was ready to go home he began liking his crib and his nursery he felt safe in there..

His mommy took his hand and they walked to the car. He knew better then to argue with her as he didn’t like her holding his hand but he was her baby and he knew that..

(Oh wow so sorry to hear that hope you get better and I’ll be here ready to go when you’re up to it.. I hope for a speedy recovery!) hugs 

• 2 weeks later...

"Shhh. Sissy baby's love showing off their diapers. You're a good little sissy baby, aren't you? Yes you are." Beth cooed.

Beth walked James to the car making sure everyone they passed could see his diaper. She helped him into his car seat and fastened him in. Beth slipped a pacifier in his mouth and gave him a stuffed animal to play with.

"Mommy will have you home in no time, Sissy." Beth cooed.

(Thanks. I did test positive for COVID last Tuesday, but tested negative this week. Feeling better.)

“Yes I’m a good sissy baby.” He hated how she made him say things and make him sound like he’s happy by saying it… He also knew if he didn’t he might get a spanking or worse..

He was so nervous as he walked around with his mommy holding his hand and she made sure his dress was lifted up..

Once he got in the car he accepted the pacifier wondering who all saw him he took the pink elephant his mommy handed him. 

James nodded sucking his pacifier clutching his stuffie. 

(Glad to hear you’re ok and feeling better!)

"That's right. You're mommy's Sissy baby. I love dressing you in your sissy diapers and Sissy clothes." Beth said.

Beth drove home and parked the car. She got James out of the car seat and straightened his dress. She pulled it up to adjust his diaper and then pulled the dress down. She led James up to the house and took him inside.

"I think someone is a hungry Sissy baby, isn't she? Why don't you go find nanny and let her know how hungry you are?" Beth cooed.

She gave James a couple of hard swats on his bottom.

James blushed as he hated it but he knew he had no choice.

He hated his dresses::

Once his mommy fixed him up checking his Diaper he was glad he was still dry.:

”ok he said going off to look for his nanny.. 

Mandy came out of the bathroom wearing a tee shirt and shorts. She saw James and smiled.

"There you are, Sissy baby! Is that a new dress? Come here so I can see." Mandy cooed, holding her hands out in front of her.

James saw Mandy and smiled she was so sexy but he knew he’d never get to do anything manly!  Not only was he a baby but it was even worse he was a sissy baby! 

He knew he could dream about being a man but when Mandy or his mommy lifted his dress to check his pink diapers his little day dream was over..

When they would hold him and rock him in the recliner as they cooed at him as they fed him a bottle..

If he looked around his room it was pink and white the room was dominated by his pink and white crib with little bears that would go around and his pink teddy bear or the big banner in pastel colors with building blocks that said SISSy BABY! 

He knew his days of being a man were over. 

He nodded as it was a new dress he crawled over to her as she held out her hands.. 

The only thing he was looking forward to was when she bent over is he would see her bra! 

When James crawled over to her Mandy helped him stand up. She smiled at how much of his diaper showed under the dress. She turned him around and patted his bottom.

Beth caught up with them and smiled at Mandy.

"Can you feed Sissy baby her dinner and give her a bath?" Beth asked.

"Yes. Just the usual?" Mandy asked.

"Yes- wait. Give him some stewed prunes along with the usual baby food. Sissy hasn't been leaving us presents in his diaper. I'm afraid he'll need an enema if we don't get him cleaned out the other way." Beth said.