LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Once James was in a fresh diaper he looked at the dress she let him pick out..

”Yes it is mommy.” He said as he knew he was about to wear it. 

James moved around as his diaper crinkled with each movement and he felt the nice dress touch his body he found it weird to wear a babyish dress instead of pants but he was getting used to it. 

He blushed as she cooed at him and called him a pretty sissy baby as he hated to be reminded what he is.. 

“Ok are we going somewhere mommy?” 

“B- but mommy you know I don’t like to be dressed liked this in public can’t we stay home and have a tea party just for us girls.” 

He figured he would make it all sound good just anything to stay home..

Once he was placed on the floor he knew that she expected him to crawl so that’s what he did..

The only good thing about crawling is he got to see Mandy and Mommy’s fine looking ass.. 

“You’ll do as you’re told, sissy.” Beth ordered.

Beth walked ahead of James, checking to make sure he was following her. When they got to the kitchen Mandy was waiting by the high chair. She helped j James up into it and fastened him in.

” Aren’t you a pretty little sissy this morning.” Mandy cooed, tying a bib on him.

He hated how she talked to him he felt two feet tall and the worst part is she expected him to answer like he didn’t already know his place..

”Yes mommy.” 

James crawled after his mommy and he saw a smiling Mandy who was only too happy to rub it in that he was a sissy baby. 

He sat in his highchair as Mandy tied his pink bib on him.. 

“Mommy I know I’m not a man but can I be a boy again and wear a white diaper just for one day I’ve been good right?” He begged hoping she might let him but having a good idea what the answer already was.. 

"You haven't been a boy in a long, long time. Have you Sissy baby? No you haven't. And you're never going to be one again. That's all in your past. Just pink diapers, dresses and other things to my little Sissy." Beth said,

Mandy sat down in front of the high chair and scooped up some baby cereal. She waved the pink spoon in front of James.

"Here comes the airplane! Where's the hangar at?" Mandy cooed.

James knew what she was going to say so he figured he would come at this in a different way..

”I’m a sissy baby mommy and babies like to play pretend can we play pretend and dress up like I’m a boy.” He figured that sounded pretty logical. 

James opened not wanting to get in trouble. 

"Sissy babies never think of themselves as baby boys. Ever. They can be princesses, or mommy's, or the most girly girl baby they can imagine. Isn't that right, Nanny?" Beth asked.

"That's right. Sissy babies detest anything that reminds them of when they were a boy. Mommy's and nannies know that and get rid of anything that would remind their Sissy babies of their past lives. You couldn't find anything here that isn't Sissyish or babyish." Mandy said.

Mandy kept feeding James to keep him from saying anything.

James tried to say something as the girls kept taking and everything they said was wrong but every time he tried to say something Mandy was ready with a spoon of baby food followed by more cooing..

Finally the jar was empty..

”B- but can’t we play pretend?” He said as Mandy realized that jar was empty. 

"You can pretend you're a kitty. Or a princess? Or yes, in your mind you can pretend you're a big boy or even a Daddy, but it's just pretend, isn't it? Why don't you tell Nanny what you are?" Mandy said, tickling James feet.

James knew the girls were patronizing him but what could he do.. It stung that they said he could pretend to be a daddy when they know damn well he was.. 

“Yes N- no not again q-quit!” He squealed like the sissy he was..

”I’m a sissy baby girl.” He said trying to calm down as she tickled him.. 

"That's right. You're mommy's little sissy baby, aren't you?" Yes you are.

Mandy picked up the bottle of warm formula and held the nipple up to James mouth.

"Show Nanny who's a thirsty baby." Mandy cooed, wiggling the bottle.

James knew it was over once again they weren’t even going to Let him pretend to be a boy.. 

Damn it if I could just be a boy again. He thought as Mandy was busy cooing at Him teasing him with his bottle.. 

James opened and began drinking the baby formula.. 

How did I ever let this happen to me. He thought as he continued to drink. 

Mandy let James drink his bottle. When he was done she set the bottle aside and took his bib off. She wiped his face with it, then set it on the table. She unfastened the straps and picked James up, giving him a pat on the bottom.

” Are you ready to spend the day with mommy today? I think she’s waiting for you in the living room.” Mandy cooed, kidding James cheek before setting him down on the floor.

“I can do it.” He whined as she wiped his face and his hands. 

“Um it depends on what we do!” He was being serious cause he had no idea what she planned but he knew it wasn’t going to be good.. 

He wondered was she going to take him to get his nails done or for pictures he just knew he was worried cause he was going out in public as a sissy baby girl. 

James blushed as Mandy kissed his check and he didn’t need to be told to crawl to mommy as Mandy put him down she didn’t take his hand and lead him out there.. 

The Sissy baby crawled 

“Mommy what are we doing today?” 

Beth smiled as James crawled to her.

”We’re going out, sissy.” Beth said.

Beth helped James stand up. She pulled up his dress and checked his diaper. She let the dress go and patted his bottom.

Beth led James out to the car and helped him into his car seat. She fastened him in and slipped a pacifier in his mouth.

”I told you it was to be a mommy daughter day. There’s going to be lots of surprises.”

Once he was too her she helped him up.. He hated wearing dresses cause she would just lift it up and check him.. He found it so embarrassing and so girly cause he was being controlled and he wasn’t the one in control.. 

He held his mommy’s hand as she got him situated in his car seat he opened accepting his pacifier.. 

He didn’t say anything..

Mommy daughter day I’m not a rap girl. He thought as he saw the hot girl that he called mommy get in the front seat.. 

Beth started the car and smiled at James in the mirror before backing out of the drive. She drove for almost an hour before pulling into a shopping mall and parked. She got out and opened the back door. She got James out of his car seat and took his hand.

” Let’s start with getting our hair styled and get a manicure.” Beth said.

She led James to the salon.

James smiled back at his mommy it seemed like the ride took forever and he didn’t fight it anymore when he needed to to he did! So once they arrived he had a wet diaper..

He was happy once he got out of the car seat..

”Awe do we have too!” He whined 

I used to be a daddy now I’m getting my hair done and a manicure like one of the girls! He thought to himself as they started the walk with him holding his mommy’s hand.. 

The woman in the salon smiled at Beth.

” Welcome! Is this sissy baby?” The woman asked.

She led Beth and James to two chairs. A regular one for Beth and a smaller chair for small girls for James. The woman helped James into the chair and strapped him in. A younger woman came over behind James and fastened a pink bib on him.

” Let’s get your hair and nails fixed up.” The woman said.

The other woman started working on Beth.

James blushed as the woman asked if he was the sissy baby it was very embarrassing.. He smiled as she lead him to the chair he didn’t wanna cause a scene so he sat there waiting for the girl to start the humiliating process.. 

He looked over at his mommy who had a big smile on her face she seemed to be enjoying herself and having her sissy there made it better… James knew she really thought it was funny how she turned a guy like James into a sissy baby.. 

It was kinda like karma cause James enjoyed turning girls who were popular or very successful into crying baby girls crying once he spanked them or crying when they needed to be changed..  Now it was him! 

Beth was having her hair done too, as well as a manicure and pedicure. The girl working on James shampooed his hair first. She rubbed the shampoo in.

” How does that feel, sissy baby?” The girl asked.

After the shampoo the girl trimmed James hair, not taking much off. She put curlers in his hair and then put a hair dryer on it. Another girl came over with a baby bottle.

"Here you are, Sissy. Some baby formula to fill your cute little tummy." The girl said, teasing James lips with the nipple.

“Do we have to do that?” He whined as he didn’t want his hair in curlers.. He felt so girly and he hated it! 

He was thirsty he blushed as the pretty girl teased him..

After a few minutes of teasing he opened accepting the bottle.. 

He looked over at his mommy and he was so jealous of her the way she carried herself how she was so in control so adult and he was her’s hr had no control and he wasn’t an adult.. 

James had no choice but to go back to drinking as his hair was going to be made pretty..