LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James nodded as he figured she couldn't do much to him at home.

He continued drinking his bottle, wondering how long it would actually take for him to lose control and need diapers for real! He almost wanted to cry thinking of his future as her baby.

The new baby felt like he had been caught in her web and she was the black widow.

Beth smiled at James as she ate her breakfast. She didn't tell him that she had put drugs in his bottle so he would lose control of his bladder soon. She knew he wasn't actually wetting without control yet.

"How would sissy like mommy to get her a doll house to play with? Wouldn't it be fun to play with your dollies in your doll house?" Beth cooed.

He finished drinking his bottle then he sat in his highchair watching her eat her breakfast he was so jealous. How could this have happened! He thought to himself he was just happy that none of his x girlfriends or his sister or secretary could see him now. He was in a cold sweat just thinking about it.

"What a do--doll house!" he said stuttering as his thought were interrupted.

"No I don't want a doll house!" he said swinging his feet. He didn't even fight his mommy anymore when she referred to him as a girl. He was definitely sinking further and further into his new sissy baby role.

"Yes, a nice big doll house. And maybe a play kitchen. Wouldn't that be nice? Then you can pretend to cook like mommy does. You're much too little to try to do any actual cooking."

Beth finished her breakfast, then got James out of his high chair, setting him on the floor. She gave him a pat on the bottom.

James was starting to get mad she was truly trying to make him ne a baby girl with a doll house then she was going to try to pretend he was cooking.

"You know I know how to cook and I'm not going to play in a stupid doll house I'm a man give me the damn pictures and you get out of my house now and I won't call the cops!" he said getting angry.

He figured maybe he could scare her enough to leave if not then he'd probably get a spanking then dressed up like a pretty sissy baby.

"It may be your house right now, but soon I'll have it signed over to my name. It's silly to have a house in a baby's name, isn't it? Now just to remember your place, I'm going to give you a spanking. Later we'll go the store and pick out your doll house and play kitchen for your playroom." Beth cooed.

Beth took James to his room and undressed him completely. She pulled him over her lap and started spanking his bare bottom, using a yardstick.

"I'm not going to sign it over!" he said getting angry that she just dismissed him and she didn't care about his threat she acting like she wasn't afraid of him in the least.

He froze scared afraid of yet another spanking and a trip out in public dressed as a baby now he was just hoping she'd dress him like a boy and not a stupid sissy.

When he got to his nursery and she untaped his diaper he knew what was in store.

"No No please mommy please!" he whined before he felt the first smack he was kicking and squirming crying like the sissy baby he now was.

Beth continued to spank James for several minutes before setting the yardstick down. She helped James off her lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright let's get your bottom diapered and then you can help me pick out a pretty dress for you to wear today and for when we go out. I can't wait to show off my little sissy with her painted nails and her earrings. All the real girls are going to be so jealous of you."

Beth picked up James and laid him on the changing table.

He screamed and yelled and cried as she spanked him like never before. No matter what he was going to be good now! He was so sore he laid there once the spanking was over with tears streaming down his face. He was a wreck and he stood there as she kissed him on the check and she told him how things were going to be today. James cringed at how she was going to dress him and the worst part was he was going to have to help picking out his own humiliating dress to wear.

When he got to the nursery he laid there mad as can be at this beautiful girl who was younger then him but he couldn't do or say anything but lay there as she got ready to diaper him he sure didn't wanna give her a reason to spank him again!

Beth lifted James legs and slid a clean diaper under him. she sprinkled baby powder on him and pulled the diaper up, taping it tightly to him. She helped him off the changing table and smiled at how cute he looked in just his diaper. She led him over to the closet and took two dresses out of the closet and showed them to James.

"Both of these will look pretty on my little sissy. Which one do you want to wear?"

James laid there as she finished putting his diaper on. He remembered when he was a daddy and he would diaper his baby girls he would make them suck their pacifier or a bottle and he loved to humiliate them and make them suck their thumb. It was the ultimate control he had he would tease them and say what a baby they are and what big girls their own age are out doing while they're laying there getting there diaper changed. Now he was the one laying there getting his diaper changed.

He blushed when she coed at him looking cute in his diaper.

He crinkled over to the as she picked out two dresses one was pink with hearts on it and the other one was white with little bears on it

James stood there looking at them his eyes watering up.

"Do I have to pick one?" he asked nervously not wanting to fight her and get in trouble.

"I guess not. I'll choose a dress for you to wear. Maybe soon you will be picking out your own dress to wear for mommy." Beth cooed.

Beth hung the pink dress back and took the white dress off the hanger. She slipped it over James head and pulled it down, barely covering his diaper.

"There's my pretty little sissy baby." Beth cooed again with a smile.

"No no I meant do I have to wear a dress!" he whined but before he could even argue or pout much she slipped the white dress over his head. He blushed right away as he could tell his diaper was showing.

"B--but you can see it!" he whined pointing at the diaper not wanting to say the D word.

"I don't wanna be a sissy." he said whining not even realizing what he was saying. Did he just say he'd accept being a baby boy.

"When we go out later, you can wear your boy clothes over your diaper, but while you are in this house you are my little sissy baby. Of course your diaper is showing. It would be silly to put a diaper on you then cover it up while you are in the house. Now come over here and give mommy a kiss and tell her thank you for letting you wear such a pretty dress."

Beth leaned over, waiting for James to come over and kiss her cheek.

James got happy that she wasn't going to make him go out as a sissy.

"So no make up or hair in pig tails right!" he asked wondering what she was up too.

James went over to her but he was going to test her. When he leaned over to kiss her he grabbed her breast and massaged it seeing what she would do.

"Thank you mommy for letting me wear a pretty dress." he said seductively

"Not when we go out, but you will still have your earrings, and I won't take off your fingernail polish either." Beth said.

When James grabbed her breast, Beth gripped his arm pulling it away. She slapped his face.

"Just for that we are going for a walk after I fix your hair in pigtails and put your stockings and shoes on." Beth said, taking James hand and leading him toward the front door.

James wasn't happy that she was going to make him wear fingernail polish and earrings.

He had been attracted to her since the night they first met even now he was still attracted to her so he saw this as the best time to make a move on her.

"Owe!" he squealed as the slap reverberated in the room.

"No please I'm sorry I thought you liked me as your boyfriend!" he said trying to stop her as she dragged him to the door.

"You think I want a boyfriend in diapers? That would be silly. You would just pee all over me if you didn't have your diaper on." Beth said.

Beth took James out of the house and started leading him down the sidewalk.

"Smile pretty, sissy baby." Beth cooed.

"Well I guess not then what do you want from me?" he asked confused but his male ego was hurt as his voice let on a disappointed tone.

"Bu--but I don't need diapers!" he said trying to convince her he's a man.

When they got outside he was so embarrassed what if the neighbors saw him.

Then he saw Kelly the hot neighbor cross the street she was Brenda's younger daughter she was 18 and a senior in high school.

"Oh NO!" he cried trying to pull away from Beth.

"I already told you what I wanted from you. I want you to be my little sissy baby. Once you lose control of your bladder and bowels it will be easier to be a baby, baby. Just think. You won't have a care in the world, with mommy taking care of all your needs."

"Yes. You do need diapers. Because you are never going to use the potty again." Beth said with a smile.

Beth felt James pulling at her, trying to get away. She looked around and saw Kelly. She didn't know who she was but figured James must know her by the way he was acting. Beth gave James a swat on his bare leg.

"I don't wanna be a baby and I'm not going to stay in diapers!" he said stomping his foot. James was worried and was doing all he could to try to stay away from Kelly and get away from Beth.

"Owe!" he yelped as his thigh was stinging from the sharp swat she gave him

"Ok." he said then his eyes got big when he saw her coming over.

He stood there trying not to check her out. She had a nice tan on her long legs and she was wearing some short shorts a long with a tank top he could see her red bra. As he stood there and listened to Beth and her talk. Does she not know it's me! He thought to himself.

He blushed and was happy she didn't recognize him after her last comment.

"Hi Jamey. That is a pretty dress you have on." Kelly said.

Kelly looked at Beth.

"She sure is shy."

"Well actually Jamey is a boy. He is a sissy and likes to wear dresses. He begged me to let him get his ears pierced and have a manicure and pedicure this past weekend. But yes Jamey is shy and doesn't like to talk to other people."