LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James felt like a real sissy girl as this man looked at him like he was a juicy steak and he was a rabid dog. He had a weird feeling rush over him, he wanted his mommy. He was scared.

"Yes." he said not wanting to upset him.

James walked over like he was told.

"Put me down please put me down!" he squealed like a girl as the giant carried him over to the couch even putting his hand under his diaper like one would do with a real baby carrying them.

The baby blushed as the man put his hand in his diaper.

He was mad when they talked about him not to him and the guy made fun of his manhood or lack of..

"No please Jenny can you feed me!" he whined as he was bounced on this guys knee. He wasn't gay and he didn't want to be cuddled up with a man or have a man feeling on him.

"I want my mommy." he said crying as he continued to bounce on his knee.

Jenny went to the kitchen to get the bottle. Robert cooed to James as they waited.

"I'm sorry baby, but your mommy isn't here. But you know who is? Your daddy! That's right, your daddy is here and he is going to feed you a bottle. After you have finished your bottle you can use those lips to thank daddy for feeding you that bottle."

Jenny returned to the room with the bottle of formula.

"I warmed this up for her." Jenny handed the bottle to Robert.

Robert adjusted James on his lap like you would a baby you were going to feed a bottle to. He had James head cradled in the crook of his arm and brought the bottle up to James mouth.

"Go ahead and suck, baby. I want to see how cute the baby looks sucking on her bottle. I'll give you something better to suck on in a few minutes, baby. I don't want you to fight me either, baby. I might have to pull that soggy diaper off your little bottom and give you a hard spanking. You know daddy can do that, don't you?" Robert said.

Robert rubbed the nipple against James mouth and used his other hand to firmly pat James bottom.

"No I'm not gay I'm not doing that!" he whined comically trying to get away as he didn't wanna kiss him and he didn't wanna suck on anything else like he was alluding too. He laid there in the guys arms as he teased him with the nipple from the bottle. James was embarrassed beyond belief and scared as the man rocked him patting his diapered butt. He didn't even argue as they kept referring to him as a girl, he was just worried this man was going to have his way with him! He nodded as he knew this guy could spank him. He drank his bottle hoping to get this over with!

Robert smiled as James started sucking on the nipple.

"That a girl. You love your formula, don't you? Yes you do." Robert said.

Robert let James finish the bottle, then set it aside. he sat James up and patted his back. When he was done, He pulled James dress off and untaped his diaper, leaving him naked. He lowered James to the floor.

"Okay, time for sissy to make daddy happy. You can start by pulling my zipper down. If you refuse, I'll have Jenny get me a pair of snipping shears and we will cut your pee pee off." Robert ordered. "Now get busy."

Beth had forgotten something she wanted to give to her friend she was meeting, so she had turned the car around and came home. She got out of the car and put her key in the door to open it.

James just nodded hoping to get this over with. He wanted his mommy he wanted to go to his nursery and cuddle with the bear she gave him! Anything but be here in this mans arms.

Once he was burped he figured he was about to be changed as he was undressed.

"Wh-what no please please I'm not like that!" he cried and he began begging for all he's worth.

"Pl-please don't cut my Dick off!" he began crying as he just wanted this to end!

"If you don't want it cut off, you know what you have to do. Jenny, go get the snipping scissors so we can turn this sissy into the little girl she has always dreamed of being. I'll give you another chance and I'll even make it easier for you. I'll pull down my pants and underpants so you only have to suck on me. I think that's going over and above what I should do, but I want to be nice to you." Robert said.

Robert unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his knees and was getting ready to push his underpants down as well when Beth entered the house. She saw Robert and James and gasped.

"What the hell is going on here?" Beth shouted.

"Maam, we were just trying to keep the little angel entertained. He was pawing at my pants, begging to see my dick." Robert said.

"I seriously doubt that. James is not like that. He may by my sissy baby but he is not gay. Trust me I know. Now I am giving you and Jenny five seconds to get out of this house or I am calling the police. And if I ever catch you within a thousand yards of this house or James again, I WILL call the police. Is that understood. Your time starts now. 1...2...3"

Robert stepped over James pulling his pants back up and ran after Jenny out the door. Beth came over and knelt down in front of James and picked him up in her arms.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know that Jenny would invite her boyfriend over or that they would treat you like that. It's okay, mommy is here now." Beth cooed, Rocking James.

James was so scared he didn't know what to do! He sure didn't want his Dick cut off but he wasn't gay and wanted no part of this man!

"No please please don't make me do it!" he cried and whined

He saw Jenny return with the scissors and began sweating really scared. He watched in horror as the big man pulled down his boxers.

"No no please!" he said getting down on his knees scared to death they might cut his member off.

Then he herd her voice he had herd hat tone before and knew it as a voice that mean business.

James looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy momy mommy!" please don't make me do this I'll be good I promise!" he cried

He watched relieved as it looked like she was serious as both Jenny and her boyfriend scampered out of there.

James hugged her as she saved him.

"Thank you mommy!" he said and he meant it. He felt safe in her arms as she rocked him.

Beth rocked James in her arms for almost a half hour.

"We better get a diaper on my little sissy baby before he pees all over mommy." Beth cooed.

Beth stood up and carried James to the nursery. She laid him on the changing table and pulled out a disposable diaper from under the table. She lifted Jame's legs and spread the diaper out under him.

"Mommy is so sorry about tonight, baby. I promise never to leave you with a sitter again. If I go out, I will take you with me. You might get bored or have to sit in a playpen all night, but it's better than the alternative," Beth sighed.

Beth sprinkled powder on James bottom before lowering his legs. She sprinkled more powder on him and taped the diaper closed. She helped James off the table and got out a yellow nightgown with Dora on the front. She slipped it over James head and pulled it down.

"How about mommy warms up a bottle of formula for you and you can drink it while I ready you a story?"

James was so afraid of what almost happened he didn't fight her anymore. He laid there as she rocked him.

He nodded as he knew he was her baby and he didn't fight her about being a man or wearing a diaper. He laid there as she diapered him and he didn't fight her when she dressed him in a girly nightgown.

"Ok sounds good." he said as he just wanted to be with his mommy. He was so scared about what almost happened!

Beth took James hand and led him to the kitchen. She took a bottle of formula out of the refrigerator. She warmed it up, then led James back to the nursery. She turned down the lights and sat down in a rocking chair. She took a book from the rack and pulled James up onto her lap. She slipped the nipple in his mouth, then started to read.

James was no real compliant with whatever she wanted to do. Once he was dressed she lead him into the kitchen where she fixed him a bottle. He didn't complain as she coped to him and was taking into the nursery where she began rocking and feeding him. He now realized he was no longer the daddy but he was now the baby!

As Beth read to James, She would look down and smile at him, patting his bottom. She finished the book and put it away. She kept rocking him, trying to get him to sleep.

"It's okay, sissy. Mommy's going to take good care of you. I'm not going to leave you with anymore babysitters," Beth whispered calmly to James.

James laid there drinking his bottle thinking about his new life. He had very mixed emotions was she serious that she would take him places and put him in a playpen that would be really embarrassing he thought to himself. Then again he thought I think she likes that!

He nodded as he yawned and continued to drink.

After putting James to bed for the night, Beth made a couple of calls, apologizing for not being at the party she was going to go to. The second call was to get a private eye friend of hers to look into Jenny and Robert to find something to have them arrested for.

Beth went to bed earlier than she normally did, and woke up earlier. She went into the check on James. She checked his diaper and then left to go fix breakfast for herself and James.

James slept like the baby that Beth was making him into. He didn't even know what to think anymore. His dreams were a mixture od when he was an adult and when he was a baby. The former daddy still had control but he knew better then to try to go to the bathroom, he laid there and wet himself. Then he rolled over and went back to sleep.

She fixed some baby cereal and warmed the bottle of formula for James and had a bagel with a cup of coffee for herself. When it was ready, She came into the nursery.

"Good morning, Sissy. Are you a hungry baby this morning?"

Beth got James out of the crib and led him to the high chair.

"Look at the yum yums I got for you baby." Beth picked up the bowl of cereal and showed James.

James looked up seeing his pretty mommy.

"Yeah I am!" he said as his stomach growled.

He happily got into his highchair then he frowned when he saw what she intended to feed him.

"Can I have some coffee and pancakes?" he asked noticing the fresh brewed coffee and he knew he had pancakes as he ate that a lot.

"Silly. Coffee is bad for babies. Pancakes are for special treats. I guess you can have a pancake, but you need to eat your baby cereal first." Beth said.

Beth lifted James into the high chair and tied a pink bib around his neck. She sat down in front of him, scooping up some of the cereal. She brought it to James mouth.

"Why not a sissy? it makes you realize your place more. If you were just a baby boy then you wouldn't be as embarrassed. I like having a sissy baby to play with."

Beth kept feeding James the baby cereal until it was gone.

Beth put a pancake on a plate and cut it up into small pieces. She put butter and syrup on it and started feeding it to James.

James didn't have an answer cause he knew she was right. Keeping him as a sissy was even worse then just keeping him as a baby cause she would doll him all up and then he wouldn't even worry about being a baby but he'd worry more about being a sissy. It's almost like he accepted being a baby. Damn he thought give her a degree in psychology.

Then almost as an afterthought he kept opening his mouth as she kept feeding him. Was this Stockholm syndrome. He thought to himself. Then he smiled eagerly as she began feeding him a pancake.

"Thank you mommy, it's good!" he said with syrup on his face.

Beth smiled at James.

"I'm glad you like it, but don't get used to it. You'll only get treats like this on special occasions." Beth said.

Beth finished feeding James the rest of the pancake, then picked up the bottle and held it up to his mouth.

"Go ahead and drink your formula all gone for mommy," Beth cooed.

Special occasions like what he thought to himself as he ate his pancake.

James tried reaching for the bottle to hold it himself but she wouldn't let go.

He sat there drinking wondering what they were doing today and worried how she might try to humiliate him as that's what she seemed to like to do.