LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"What is this I hear about you being a bad baby for Joyce? When I put another adult in charge of you, I expect you to behave as if I was still here. Is that clear? Now tell Miss Joyce that you are sorry and give her a kiss on her cheek. Unless you want a bare bottom over the knee spanking in front of her?" Beth asked.

James felt just like a baby as she scolded him like he was one!

"Yes." he said with his head down. He began to worry she would spank him, he knew her too well that she meant what she said.

James got up and walked over to Joyce.

"I'm sorry." then he did as he was told and he gave her a kiss.

James waddled over to his mommy after giving Joyce a kiss. He was so embarrassed everything she did to him he had done to other baby girls. He remembered Katie she hated to be humiliated in public but she was naughty and he took her out and made her crawl and drink a bottle and she wore a short skirt showing off her diaper. For those looking on he said she had lost a bet. Then he smiled and told them she liked it. Embarrassing the shit out of her, but she was so worried and scared she didn't dare argue. Now they're doing this shit to me! He thought to himself as he walked up to his mommy.

Beth looked James over and smiled.

"I love your earrings, sissy. You'll be wearing earrings even when I dress you like a boy, which won't be that often. Have you seen what you look like?" Beth asked.

"No, Sissy wouldn't open her eyes to look in the mirror." Joyce said.

"Is that so? Come on." Beth took James hand and led him over to the mirror.

"look at yourself baby, and you better keep your eyes open." Beth warned.

He was fuming cause it was her choice if she wanted him to be a sissy that's how she'd dress him if she wanted him to dress like a boy that's how she'd dress him. He had no say so in anything! Everything was starting to sink in for him.

"Hey I'm a man not a her!" he snapped at Joyce.

James stood there looking at himself in the mirror. He wanted to cry at what they done to him.

Staring back at him was a baby girl with his hair done in a real childish manner and his teddy bear earings.

"Wh--what have you done to to me?" he asked stuttering as his eyes watered.

"Aw sissy, don't cry. I just prettied you up. Now no one is going to recognize you. I think you need a nap. Let's go on home. Mommy has to get ready to go out later anyway. Tell Miss Joyce bye, and thank her for getting you all pretty today."

Beth took James hand and waited for James to talk.

James was embarrassed how they made fun of him then he cheered up when Beth said something about going out. He thought oh yeah soon this nightmare would be over! As he just had to wait for some little young girl to come over then he'd run her off!

"Bye Miss Joyce and thank you for making me pretty." he said taking Beth's hand.

He hoped she didn't recognize that he was up to something!

Beth took James out the car and put him in the car seat, adjusting his dress. She got in and drove James home and then helped James into the house. She took off his dress and set it aside, then led him to the nursery. Beth took off James shoes and tights and lifted him into the crib wearing just his diaper.

"I'll get you a bottle. I expect you to go right to sleep." Beth admonished James.

Beth went and warmed a bottle of formula. She brought it to the nursery and handed it to James.

"Night-night, baby." Beth cooed, before starting the mobile and turning down the lights. She left the room, closing the door most of the way.

He sat in the car seat now finding himself making sure his dress was pulled down and watching how he sat. He hated what she had done to him, but he figured soon enough this will be over and he'll have a nice juicy steak and several rum and cokes. His thoughts were interrupted as they were home his home which she now made her home. She cooed at him getting him out.

James stood there as she undressed him, he was glad to be out of the dress but nothing made him feel more like a baby then being in just his diaper.

He took the bottle as he was thirsty.

"Yeah night night." he said watching the mobile soon he was fast asleep.. he dreamed about all the things he'd do once he got his adult life back!

While James was asleep Beth called Jenny, the girl she was going to have babysit James while she was out and made sure she was still coming over. After that she went to her room and got dressed.

About an hour later, Jenny showed up dressed in jeans and a tee shirt with sneakers.She had a canvas bag with her. Beth let her in, then went to get James up from his nap.

"Baby, time to get up. Jenny is here." Beth cooed, shaking James shoulders.

She checked his diaper.

"Come on honey. Jenny will change your diaper in a bit and I already told her what I wanted you to eat for dinner. She'll feed you later, I imagine. Let's go meet her, okay?"

While the baby was asleep he wet his diaper. He rolled over stretching as Beth woke him up.

Jenny who's jenny. He thought to himself.

Oh yeah the babysitter he was going to run off. He mused to himself.

"Wait I need some clothes first!" he whined as he didn't wanna meet his babysitter wearing nothing but his diaper!

"Don't worry sissy. I wouldn't let you meet someone in just your diaper. Let's put a cute dress on you."

Beth got James out of the crib and checked his diaper. She found him wet but decided not to change him. Beth pulled a pink dress with a white collar and puffy sleeves out of the closet and put it on James.

"See? Much better." Beth cooed.

Beth took James hand and led him downstairs toward the living room.

James groaned he hated how she twisted everything.

"No please mommy I don't wanna wear the dress!" he whined as she put it on him.

He now wished he would've stayed in just his diaper.

"No it's not!" he cried as she took his hand.

As he walked down the stairs he was thinking this will be over soon!

When she left he'd have the babysitter crying and running out of here so fast and he'd have his home back!

Jenny saw James and smiled as Beth led him over to her.

"This is my little Sissy, James. James, say hello to Miss Jenny." Beth ordered.

"Well aren't you the cutest little thing ever, sugar? That is just the most adorable dress I have ever seen." Jenny cooed, gushing over James.

Jenny gave James a tight hug, lifted him off the floor at the same time.

Jenny was about the same size as Beth but she was younger he could tell right away. This will be too essay he thought to himself. He blushed and actually hid behind his mommy as Jenny cooed at him saying how pretty his dress was. It was so embarrassing.

James was surprised when she hugged him lifting him up a little. Damn she's stronger then she looks. He thought as she hugged him patting his diaper.

"Hello Mrs Jenny." he said softly.

Jenny set James down.

"That's MISS Jenny, sissy baby. I'm not married, although I do have a boyfriend. He's so masculine and strong. Nothing like you, Sissy. He wouldn't be caught dead wearing diapers or a dress." Jenny sneered.

"Okay, now that you two are acquainted, I am going to leave. I've got his baby food ready for him, and have three bottles of formula he needs to drink before bedtime. Speaking of bedtime, He is to have a bath at 7:30 and be in his crib by 8." Beth said.

"No problem, Beth. I'm used to caring for little babies like him," Jenny laughed.

Beth laughed as well and got her purse and car keys. She leaned down and Kissed James on the cheek.

"Be a good sissy for Jenny. She's going to give me a full report when I get home." Beth said.

Beth walked out and closed the door behind her and drove off. Jenny took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hi baby. Yeah, I'm there. You are not going to believe this. He's wearing a dress, has his hair in pigtails and has earrings and both his fingernails and toenails are painted. Sure come on over. I'll see you in a few." Jenny hung up her phone.

"It's not my fault I'm in a stupid dress and diapers!" he said trying to defend himself in front of this pretty girl.

He cringed at how Beth talked about him as he wasn't there.

"No No she can't give me a bath!"

His plan was backfiring as he was intimidated by this hot girl she was so sure of herself and now she was bringing her boyfriend over.

Soon as she hung up the phone he knew it was now or never.

"Listen here little girl I'm a man and I demand you leave her now or I'll call the police!" he stood there waiting to see if she was going to be scared of him and buy his bluff.

Jenny listened to James and started laughing. She handed James her phone.

"Do you know how to dial a phone baby? Or would you like me to call the police for you? What do you think they would do? arrest me for treating you like a sissy? They would probably start laughing the minute they see you." Jenny kept laughing.

James was totally taken back to her response. She was right they would laugh what would he say. Plus Beth would still have pictures of him. He was quickly finding out his plan really wasn't fool Proof after all.

"Of course I know how to use the phone you bitch now get the hell out of my house!" he tried to sound tough and intimidating. He figured if he could just get rid of her then he'd work things out from there.

"Ah, ah, ah, baby. You need to stop using naughty words. Unless you want to sit in the corner sucking on a soapy pacifier? Now my boyfriend should be here any minute. I want you to give him a big kiss on the cheek when he comes in, okay? I think that would be so adorable."

Jenny ran her fingers through James hair, fixing it. She patted his bottom and took his hand leading him towards the door. As she did, a car pulled into the driveway.

"There's Robert now. You should call him Mr. Robert, or how about daddy? Yes I think daddy will work best. Let me here you say his name." Jenny cooed, as footsteps came up the drive to the front door.

James felt like he was trapped what could he do! Soapy pacifier he thought screw that.

"No please I'm not gay I don't wanna kiss another guy!" he whined as he was so frustrated here he thought he could intimidate the babysitter then this nightmare would be over but she didn't seem at all threatened by him.

He stood at the door with her holding his hand totally feeling like a baby.

"I'm not going to say that." he whined

"Why not? You're just a stupid baby. A sissy baby at that."

Robert knocked on the door. Jenny opened the door to let him in. Robert stood over six feet tall and weighed two hundred and fifty pounds, mostly muscle. He picked Jenny up and gave her a kiss.

"Where's the baby at?" Robert asked.

"She's right here. Say hello to Mr. Robert, Jamey."

James looked at her boyfriend as he walked in he was a giant compared to him he looked like he played football or was a body builder this guy was a man! He was someone that would never get teased or someone who would never fall for a scheme like he has. He was determined not to kiss him or call him daddy.

He wet his diaper out of fear when the man asked where the baby was. Oh no what does he want from me! He thought to himself.

Robert looked James over and smiled.

"Jenny's right, you really are a sissy aren't you? Come here little girl." Robert said.

Robert picked up James, holding him to the toddler. He carried him over to the couch and on the way he put his hand in James diaper.