LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I hope not, baby. That would be naughty." Mandy said.

Mandy and Beth returned to the living room after a bit. Beth had a baby doll.

"Are you hungry, sissy? I'll fix you something to eat. In the meantime you can play with your dolly." Beth handed James the doll.

"Why don't you take dolly for a walk around the living room?" Mandy said.

• Like 1

“Seriously!” He whined taking the doll knowing it wasn’t a question have what he wanted to do it was him being told what to do..

”Yes I’m hungry what’s for dinner?” 

James took his dolly for a walk hating it as his diaper crinkled with each movement.. How did i get myself in this mess! He thinks to himself. 

"What do you think is for dinner?" Beth said.

Beth went to the kitchen and fixed dinner and Mandy stayed with James in the living room watching him walk around the room.

After dinner was ready Beth came to the living room.

"Okay, time for dinner." 

Mandy helped James out of the wallet and brought him to the kitchen. She put him in the high chair and tied a bib on him.

"Who's a hungry baby?" Mandy cooed.

(Sorry for taking so long to answer. I have a really bad cold and haven't felt like doing much. Going to the doctors next week.)

“I don’t know I’m sure I’ll be eating baby food.” He said not looking forward to it but just like everything he didn’t have much of a choice in anything he was a real baby with no privileges.. He hated how Mandy watched him as he was forced to walk around and he even had to change his dolly..

Great! He thought to himself saved by the bell as he just wanted to get out of the walker..

He sat in his highchair just glad to be free of the walker.. 

“I am..” but he knew it was really a rhetorical question a babysitter playing with her baby she was in charge of.. 

(Oh I understand and I’m very sorry to hear about your cold hope all is well and don’t worry as long as you’re up to it we can always play.. Get well!) 

Mandy fed James the baby food, making sure to get it on his face and bib. She wiped his face and hands off and handed him the bottle.

"Here you go baby. Drink your bottle all gone while mommy and nanny eat their dinner, okay?" Mandy cooed.

Beth smiled at James.

(How you feeling with all the stuff going on I was concerned)

James moved his head back and forth avoiding it trying to fight it but that only caused Mandy getting the food on his face. After awhile he tired himself out knowing it was no use so he opened and ate his nasty baby food..

After eating his baby food he always looked forward to his bottle to wash it down.. He took his bottle and eagerly began drinking... 

He watched them eating their adult dinner in jealousy.. 

(Feeling somewhat better. Had a virus ( not covid 19). Self isolating right now. Sorry haven't been replying.)

Mandy and Beth took  bites of the food and ate it slowly, savoring each bite, showing James before chewing it. When they were done, Beth took the bottle from James, then used a damp cloth to clean his face and hands.

"Who's the messiest baby in the whole world?" Beth cooed.

(Glad you didn’t have that!  Don’t worry I’m not on everyday either so whenever you can respond no big deal, hope you get well)

James shot both of them daggers as they were both hot girls and instead of teasing him with their sexiness like taking off their shirt and showing him their bra or taking off their jeans and showing him their panties!  They were showing him the adult food and cooing at him!  He just sat there as his mommy cleaned him up with a baby wipe..

"Time for our baby girls bath." Mandy cooed.

Beth took James bib off and got him of the high chair. She undressed him, including taking off his diaper as Mandy ran water in the sink and added soap. Beth picked James up and set him in the sink. Mandy soaped up a washcloth and started washing James as Beth sat down and watched.

“Do I have to take a bath!” He whined as he was free from his highchair.. Sure it made him mad being called a girl but he had long given up the fight or argument to fight and say he was a boy.. “mommy you think I can wear a white diaper tomorrow?” He hated it at times cause some days were better then others but his dresses and everything pink made it hard to fight that he wasn’t a baby girl... Tonight was different he was upset about being called a baby girl..

”I’ve been good I know we still have white diapers can I please wear one tomorrow?” He asked hoping they might be nice and let him..

He sat there as it was bath time knowing he couldn’t do anything to help unless he was instructed too so he let her do whatever she wants.. 

"We don't want a stinky baby do we? No we don't." Mandy cooed.

Mandy took her time scrubbing James, washing his hair and working down his body, paying special attention to his genitals and bottom.

"I do believe your tiny pee pee is getting smaller and smaller. One of these days it's going to fall off and you'll be our baby girl for real." Mandy said.

She helped James to his feet and washed his bottom.

"We'll see, baby. I'm not even sure we have any white diapers left. Do we mommy?" Mandy asked.

"I think I gave all the white diapers away to another mommy who has a big baby boy. I'm sorry." Beth said.

James hated as she washed him he got excited as she touched his sensitive parts and he hoped she didn’t notice.. “No it’s not!” He cried as he felt like she just drove a dagger in his manhood.. He wanted to truly cry as they not only turned him into a baby but a sissy baby girl and now she was making fun of his manhood.. He had no pride or dignity left.. 

“Wh-what why!l” he cried as he just wanted a little something to remind him he was a boy! 

“You know someone else that does this did she do to him what you’ve done to me!” 

"I gave them away because she needed diapers for her baby boy and you wear pink diapers now." Beth said.

"If you would like, we can go to the store and get you some white diapers just to have on hand if it's that important to you." Beth said.

Mandy finished washing James then rinsed him off. She helped him out of the tub and dried him with a pink towel.

James was dejected as he knew his white diapers were gone and painfully reminded him that he wears pink diapers... As soon as he felt bad he saw a ray of hope as his mommy said what she said..

”Seriously and you’ll get me some white diapers!” He asked excitedly.. 

He was glad his bath was over as he stood there while Mandy dried him off... He wondered if this other mommy and baby was like him and how unfair it was that he had to be a sissy and the other baby got to be a boy! 

"I said I would, didn't I baby? Has mommy ever lied to you?" Beth asked.

Mandy finished drying James and put the towel in the hamper. She took James hand and led him from the bathroom.

"Let's put you diaper on you before you go potty on the floor. Okay, baby?" Mandy cooed.

“Yes and Um yes you did that’s how we got here in the first place.” He said never forgetting how he got here in the first place it was all based on a lie.. 

“Ok.” He hated it so much but she was right as he lost all control and he needed his diapers.. 

"No baby. I never lied. That's just your imagination. You were always s baby and mommy just put you in diapers where you belong." Beth said.

When they got to the nursery Beth helped James onto the changing table and strapped him down. She got a pink diaper out and unfolded it.

"I know baby loves her pink diaper, doesn't she? Even more than she loves her mommy and nanny. Doesn't she, baby?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy lifted James legs up and slid the diaper under him.

“Whatever.” They both knew what happened and she lied she said she was looking for a daddy then she turned him into a baby.. He laid on his changing table as Mandy teased him some more what could he do absolute nothing! 

“No I want white diapers!” He whined not even realizing now that he was accepting the fact that he was in diapers he didn’t even ask for underwear anymore... 

Mandy smiled and sprinkled baby powder on James and taped the diaper on him. She kissed his cheek and got him of the changing table. 

"Let's go get a bottle and you can say goodnight to mommy." Mandy said.

Mandy led James out to the living room where Beth was.

"Come give mommy goodnight kisses baby." Beth cooed.

Mandy went to get James a bottle.

James just let Mandy take his hand after his diaper change.. “Can I have some juice?” He asked as he didn’t want any baby formula.. Why do they have to do this to me! He thought as he was left in his mommy’s care while Mandy fixed him a bottle.. He dutifully did as he was told.

After he gave her slobber kisses he asked her a important question he had no idea why she liked it when he kissed her like that but that’s the way she said to kiss her.. 

“Can we go to the store tomorrow and get me some white diapers?” 

"Not tonight. Remind me tomorrow and depending on how good you are you can have a juice bottle." Mandy said.

Beth smiled at James slobbered on her.

"Good girl." Beth said, giving James a hug.

"I already said we were, baby. You need more pink diapers, only I was thinking of getting some with my little pony or Sofia the first on them, along with some of the white diapers." Beth said.

Mandy came back with the bottle of formula. She took James from Beth and patted his bottom.

"Bedtime for our little princess." Mandy cooed.

“Ok.” He said sadly as he really didn’t wanna have a formula bottle.. “How old am I supposed to be?” He asked hoping he could get the same rights for a baby his age since they insisted he was a baby girl.. 

“That’s fine.” He said as he wanted the white diapers even though him saying that’s fine really didn’t matter.. 

James felt like he was lead away to his jail cell but really it was only his nursery! 

"Have you had a birthday since you were with us? I don't think you have, so that means you're less than a year old. Just a tiny little baby girl." Beth said.

Mandy led James to the nursery.  She helped him into the crib and tucked him in. She gave him the bottle and kissed his cheek.

"Night-night, baby girl. Sweet baby dreams."  Mandy cooed and left the nursery.

“No how long has it been since you took my phone I have no idea what time or day it is!” He was getting agitated.. He wanted to bend her over so bad and make her call him daddy and he would give her a extra 10 smacks for being a brat.. That was just a dream as they walked into his nursery.. “What’s that smell?” It smelt like perfume or baby powder.. He wondered what they did to his room it smelt really girly and babyish.. 

once he was tucked in he took the bottle happy that she didn’t wanna rock him to sleep.. He began drinking knowing if his bottle wasn’t done he would get a spanking in the morning.. 

"What do you mean? We never took your phone. You probably lost it. Babies shouldn't have phones anyway. If you want, I'll pick you up a play phone tomorrow." Beth said.

"Your room smells the same as always. Like baby powder and lotion." Mandy said.

Mandy and Beth talked for awhile before going to bed themselves.