LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

He made a face as she shook knowing it wasn't milk.

"Can I have some milk!" he whined as he didn't understand why she made him drink baby formula.

James began drinking knowing he'd get in trouble if he didn't.

This sucks I didn't even make my baby girls drink formula. He thought to himself continuing to drink.

"If you were a big girl you could drink milk. You're not a big girl, are you? Babies drink formula or breast milk. That's what is best for their little tummy." Beth said.

Beth let James drink half the bottle then fed him the rest is his dinner. She let him finish the bottle then cleaned his face and took his bib off. She got him out of the high chair and set him on the floor. 

"Time for my baby to get some sleep." Beth said.

"No I'm not a big girl." He felt like poison was coming out of his mouth when he said what she wanted him to say.  He wanted to pull her over his lap and yank down her panties and spank her until she called him daddy. He smiled at his little fantasy as he finished the last drops of his bottle. He was brought back to reality as his mommy wiped his face.

"I'm not tired." He whined

"That's too bad. It's baby's bedtime. We have to stick to our routine, don't we? Yes we do!" Beth cooed.

Beth took James hand and walled him back to the nursery. She got out a babyish pajama top and put it on handed before helping him into the crib. She tucked his doll under his arm and kissed his cheek. Beth wound the mobile and started it.

"Sweet dreams, princess." Beth cooed before leaving the nursery.

I hate this new format so I won't be on as much, i'll check back time to time to see if they made it easier to navigate. If enough people complain then they might. I had a great time playing with you, we kept our role play going fort three years maybe longer. I've played with a lot of people and you're the best next to mommy Sophia NO one can touch her she was the BEST! We had a great time, I wish you a Merry Christmas.. thanks for playing with me it was very entertaining and fun, I hope I was a good partner and you had as much fun as I did. Thanks

He sat on the changing table as she dressed him for the night.

"Please mommy I'm not tired!" he cried as she wound up his mobile.

Once he realized he was defeated and she wasn't changing her mind he accepted it.

"Good night."

James had woke up in the middle of the night as he had a wet and messy diaper he hated that more then anything. He literally cried himself to sleep, he had only been asleep for a couple hours it seemed but he woke up. "What time is it?" he asked stretching remembering he was in a dirty diaper.

"Can you change me?" he really wanted a fresh diaper and his nice smelling baby powder.

Guess I can still play from my phone if you’re still interested.. I normally play from my tablet and for whatever reason on my tablet it’s all messed up... I have a big K along with the options from the board and I can’t figure out how to post stuff lol... I can still play from my phone so if you still wanna play I’ll be ready.. 

"It's time to wake up." Mandy answered.

"How about we wait until after  breakfast, baby? Then I only have to clean you up once. And babies should never ask to be changed. They don't care if they are wet, dry or messy." Mandy said.

Mandy helped James out of the crib and led him to the kitchen. Beth was sitting at the table.

"Good morning, baby." Beth cooed.

(That's weird about your tablet. I'll reply when I can.)

“No I want changed now!” he cried he was so frustrated and mad he didn’t wanna be a baby or wear diapers but they made him and they made him mess them and now he wanted to be changed and she wasn’t going to do it right away.. He was really mad at the whole situation.. James was in no mood even from his pretty mommy..

”Tell her to change me!” he cried 

(yeah I have no idea what’s going on but my phone seems to be the same, I think my tablet did a update or something. Lol 

"Aw, did baby wake up on the wrong side of the crib? You better be careful or nanny will make you stay in that diaper all day." Mandy said.

Mandy shook her head.

"Sorry baby. Nanny is in charge of diaper changes this morning. Let's get you some breakfast." Beth cooed. 

Beth took James hand and led him to the kitchen and helped him into the highchair, fastening him in.

Mandy came into the kitchen with the rattle and shook it in front of James.

"Look what I have, baby! I bet you forgot about your favorite toy. Why don't you play with this while mommy gets your breakfast ready.

James was fit to be tied but he didn’t wanna press his luck so he calmed down. “Fine please just change me soon.” He moaned trying not to be demanding he didn’t wanna challenge her power cause as much as he hated it she was right she was in charge of the diaper changes.. 

He sat there in his high chair patiently as his mommy got him situated.. 

“I’m fine I don’t wanna play!” He whined as Mandy teased him with the rattle 

"Fine, you can play with it later, after a spanking." Mandy said.

Beth brought a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula over to the table and sat down. She scooped up some of the cereal and brought it to James mouth.

"Who's going to be mommy's good girl and eat her breakfast all gone for mommy?" Beth cooed.

Beth pushed the spoon into James mouth causing some of the cereal to run down his chin onto his bib.

James squirmed in his high chair as he didn’t like the threat of a spanking.. “No please I’ll be good can I play with it now!” He begged hoping to get out of his spanking. He knew be better play along or else he’d get in more trouble... “I am I’m mommy’s good girl.” He squealed holing to sound like a good little sissy that his mommy would like... He opened and frowned as she got the food purposely on his face.. 

"It's too late. Mommy is going to bed you now." Mandy said, taking the rattle away.

Beth kept feeding James until the cereal was gone, then gave him the baby bottle to hold.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while I eat breakfast, then nanny will get you cleaned up and dressed for the day." Beth cooed.

Beth and Mandy ate their breakfast while James drank his bottle. When they were done Mandy took the bottle away from James and cleaned his face and hands. She got him out of the high chair and walled him back to the nursery.

"Let's get you a clean diaper and then find something pretty to wear." Mandy cooed.

She got James on the changing table and took off his diaper and cleaned him with baby wipes.

James wasn't finished with his bottle as Mandy just took it from him.

"Hey I wasn't done!" he whines as he moved his head as she wiped his face.

He looked back at his mommy as Mandy took his hand.

"Ok." he said softly knowing he had no say in anything.

He laid there waiting for her to change him he wondered what she was going to dress him in.

Mandy sprinkled powder on James and taped a pink diaper on him. She got a matching diaper cover with ruffles and put it on over the diaper.

"It's a shame we have to cover your diaper cover up. Maybe you could just wear a shirt today. Would you like that, baby?" Mandy cooed.

James agreed as he hated the diaper cover it was thicker and he didn't like it.

"You can keep it off!" he whined

He blushed pink as he hated what he was about to ask but anything would be better then having his diaper show.

"Can I wear a dress?"

"Of course. Sissy babies usually wear dresses, don't they? Yes they do!" Mandy cooed.

Mandy looked in the closet and found a dress that matched the diaper cover, including several rows of lacy ruffles across the bottom. She slipped the dress over James head and pulled it down. She adjusted the dress so it fit better.

"Aw, you look adorable! Stand up so nanny can get a better look." Mandy ordered, helping James stand up.

Before James could answer she answered for him and he realized she was treating him just like a baby teasing him and asking questions that were never intended for him to answer. He sat there as she thumbed through the dresses for him to wear.

He didn't move as she dressed him he just let her dress him like he was incapable or as if he was a baby.

Blushing bright red as she cooed at him and he still found it very embarrassing when he was called adorable he still thought of himself as a man at times, he should be called handsome or cute but not adorable or precious.

Standing there as she looked him over making sure his dress was not wrinkled and short enough to show his diapers. He wondered what he was doing today.

"Umm can I just wear my diaper and not the stupid cover? He whined

(sorry been busy with the holidays but I'll have more time now and be more active)

"But it's so much cuter with the cover on. You're always complaining that everyone will be able to see your diaper but with the cover, they wouldn't. But just to keep baby happy I'll let you go without your diaper cover." Mandy said.

Mandy took the diaper cover off and set it aside. His diaper was still showing.

"Okay, we're almost ready. You can't go out without shoes and socks baby. Let's go out to the living room." Mandy took James hand and walked him out to the living room. On the couch were a pair of pink ankle socks and shoes they looked like baby shoes, that had bells attached to the laces.

"Alright, sit here and I'll put baby's socks and shoes on." Mandy helped James sit on the couch and picked up the socks.

"Thank you." James said as he'd take any small victory that he could get. He knew he just thanked her for letting him go without the diaper cover but that was his life.

"Ok." he sat there letting her put his socks and shoes on. He wondered where they were going as he was too dressed up to just stay home.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"You're a smart baby! Yes we are going somewhere! Your mommy thinks you've been cooped up in the house too much, so we're going for a walk. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Mandy cooed.

Mandy put James shoes and socks on him then went to the closet. She pulled out a baby walker, the kind a baby walks behind and pushes. She showed it to James.

"Since I don't want to be holding your hand the whole time, you will be using your new walker. Come here and let me show you how." Mandy said.