LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Your mommy wants to know how your day is going, so I'm sending her pictures." Kelli said.

Kelli cleaned James and taped a clean diaper on him. 

"You sure sound like a tired baby. A couple hours sleep will do you good." Kelli insisted.

Kelli helped James off the changing table and over to the crib. She helped him lay down and covered him with a pink baby blanket. She put his teddy bear under his arm.

"I want both of you to go right to sleep. When you get up, you can play with your rattle some more. Okay, baby?" Kelli cooed, giving James a kiss on the cheek.

James laid there not saying anything as nothing really mattered he had no say in anything.

"I don't wanna play with the rattle can't I play with my dolls?" he whined as his rattle was no fun she'd make him slobber on it and act just like a baby.

He laid there as his sister wound the mobile.

"Whatever." He said clutching his teddy bear who was also a sissy.

"Maybe, after you play with your rattle, and you are a good sissy baby." Kelly answered.

Kelli closed the curtains and turned the light down.

"I'll be back later." Kelli cooed.

Kelli left the room, closing the door most of the way.

James laid there for several minutes but like normal the damn dancing bears got him as they went round and round and the soft nursery music combined with his pacifier and his comfortable diaper, he was soon asleep.. He clutched his bear as he began dreaming.

He looked around he was back in his apartment he felt like he was a free man, he drank a beer or two feeling really good then he found himself back on the website being a daddy again.

The doorbell rang and it was a hot girl and she was wearing a little skirt that did nothing to hide her diaper her hair was in cute pigtails with pink ribbons.

"Aren't you a cutie!" he said checking her out.

His dream then turned into a nightmare as she laughed at him and said he's not a daddy but a baby and she ripped her diaper off showing her red thong and in no time she had him over her knee spanking the shit out of him!

"You will call me mommy!" she cooed at him.

He woke up in a cold sweat!

"No!" he looked around as he was safe in his nursery.

"It was a damn nightmare!" he said to himself

Kelli heard James over the baby monitor and came to check on him. She came to the nursery and over to the crib.She saw that he was sweating.

"What's the matter, sissy? Did you have a bad dream?" Kelli cooed.

Kelli slipped her finger in James diaper to check him.

"It's okay baby. You're awake now." Kelly said.

Kelli changed James into a dry diaper and left the room. She came back with a bottle of formula.

"Here you go, sissy. This will help calm you down."

Kelli handed James the bottle and rubbed his teddy bear against his cheek.

James hated everything  or maybe he hated himself more. As his clean fresh diaper felt good and his bottle did calm him down.

Damn it I'm getting used to this shit! He screamed in his head, he wanted to kick and scream.

He laid their relaxing feeling good drinking his bottle as his sister cooed at him rubbing his bear against his check softly and gently like he was a real baby and she had to be careful with him.

When she thought James had calmed down Kelli got him out of the crib. She walked him out to the living room and made him sit on a pink baby blanket.

"Here you go, princess. Go ahead and play with your toys." Kelli cooed.

James was happy when she had him get on the blanket it was better then being in the playpen. He gave a big smile when he was told to play with his toys but she didn't specifically tell him to play with his rattle.

"Ok." he said picking up his doll. He really didn't even notice how she called him princess.

Kelli went to the kitchen and filled a pink baby bottle with formula. She returned to the living room and set the bottle next to James.

"I expect your bottle to be empty in just a few minutes. And I haven't heard sissy baby playing with her rattle. I'm really disappointed in you. You don't want me to be unhappy, do you?" Kelli asked.

Kelli just smiled as she watched James drink his bottle on the monitor. She came back to the living room.

"Your nanny just called. She said she's busy, and wants me to walk you home. Let's put your dress on you and I'll walk you home." Kelli said.

Kelli smiled and got a burp cloth. She wiped James face with it.

"There you go, princess. Let's get you dressed to go." Kelli said.

Kelli got the dress James had worn that morning and put it on him. She put her hand out.

"Alright, let's get going."

James let her clean his face and dress him as he was more accepting of his new life.

He let her take his hand leading him outside.

"Ok."

what am I doing! he thought to himself.

I have no where to go and if I'm bad I'll get a spanking. He thought as they began their walk.

Kelli walked James down the sidewalk, pointing to animals and flowers on the way. When they reached the house Kelli knocked on the door.

"You were pretty good today, sissy." Kelli commented.

Mandy opened the door.

"Thank you for bringing him home. Come in sissy." Mandy said, taking James hand and leading him inside.

James played the game with his sister making the sounds and noises while his pink pacifier was in his mouth, he hated how it made him sound.

He smiled when he saw his house, his house that Beth and Mandy took over and made theirs.

"Thank you." He said blushing being praised.

He walked in he was home.

"Did you have fun at Sissy's house today?" Mandy asked.

Mandy took James dress off and slipped a tee shirt on him instead. She let him over to his toys.

"Goo ahead and play, baby. Dinner will be in a little bit." 

"I guess." Does she want me to be excited! He thought to himself as she took his dress off.

He sat there playing with his baby doll changing her and feeding her. How embarrassing I'm not a mommy! He thought as he continued to play.

James looked at himself his pink diaper with his little short shirt that did nothing to cover it up.

Damn that smells good, he said to his doll or himself.

Sucks cause I know it's not for me!

Mandy came out to the living room to get James for dinner.

"Okay baby, time to eat. Mommy is at the table." Mandy cooed.

Mandy took the doll from James and set it aside, then helped him stand up and led him to the kitchen. Beth smiled at James.

"There she is! Are you my hungry little baby?" Beth said.

Mandy got James in the high chair and fastened him in. She tied a pink bib on him and sat down to feed him.

Sorry had to go out of town.. 

James continued playing until he smelt Mandy's perfume that was really sexy. He turned around standing up he was ready to eat, he leaned over as she helped him out. Once they got in the kitchen he noticed Beth beam when she saw him.

"Yes." He said as he was hungry he sat there letting Mandy tie his pretty white bib ooh him that said princess on it written in pink.

No problem.

"I'll feed her." Beth said. 

Mandy got up and let Beth sit down in her place.

"Who's my pretty little princess in her pink diaper and white bib with frills that says 'Princess' on it?" Beth cooed.

Beth scooped up some of the pureed meat and brought it up to James mouth.

"I am!" he said opening his mouth ready to eat his nasty food. He looked at her with mixed emotions, he had a love hate relationship with her.

He looked as she continued smiling and cooing at him.

James continued eating thinking of the fateful day he answered her message.

Damn I never saw it coming now I'm her baby. He thought as he swallowed more of his baby food dinner.

"Please can I have a drink?"